[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Some teams may move to strange divisions, I can't fix this, it happens"

Just noticed this and thought I'd ask just incase. I gather you didn't set the regional leagues for them? Not being funny of course I was just seeing if you knew how to mate.

Hello!

First, well done, it's a great job you've done here.

I have one question though... Is it possible to change something at the level 10?

I would like to begin in the Kent Invicta League, but I don't find any of the clubs of this league in the editor (yes, I would to replace one team by another).

They're playable in the game yes, but can't be changed in the editor?

Meanwhile, I can edit other levels (by example level 9, 6 or 3), but not 10...

Thank you in advance, and if it's not possible, that's fine, no problem, I ll begin one step higher. Thanks.

EDIT : by example, the Kent Invicta league is not reachable in the editor, nor any club, I can't find level 10... But it's in the game, I managed to take control of one club included in this league. I don't understand???

an alert: i downloaded the update, start a new savegame and went on Holiday. I usually do this before actually playing to check whether all is fine over the years...at a certain point, the game crashed, since it's the first time it crashes even i think it cold be related with the update. did you test over the years? is it stable?

Finally I managed to reach the level 10, the editor crashed few minutes after my post, I re installed it and it has finally worked.

Tenterden, here I am!!!

Great job, huge amount of work...

sounds like you need to press 'load editor data' when you load up the editor and select the file it should appear after that.

Thank you for your answer.

At the very beginning of a game, when you discuss with your assistant at the first meeting after your arrival, the game crashes systematically when you click on the question "can you help me with coaching the young team and second team". And only this button.

I m playing in french so i can't tell if it s exactly the same sentence in english and in french...

I tried with several teams, but no differences...

Not sure if it is useful for you, but at least, you know.

Another minor aesthetic issue. On the season summary page for all the leagues some leagues will have a section for 'Winners' above the section for 'Promoted' whilst some others don't.

In the usual Prem league to Conference n/s section only the Prem has 'Winner:', I guess because it is the top of the pyramid. Therefore I suppose these leagues that have 'Winner' Included in the season summary shouldn't. OR, all leagues should.

I'm not even sure if this is something you could change, but as I say, its not a major issue at all.

Edit: Just noticed that something has clearly changed as the season summary also doesn't have the winner for Capital one cup or jpt, yet does for FA Cup.

After a few days away from editing I have started my quest to get this database down to Level 24, no timeframe has been set though

Hey Dan, good job, so far no dramas at all for me. Cant wait to try and get somewhere with a team down a lot lower. Nice work by the way in relation to the above :D

If I download the latest version and simply replace the file in the folder will I need to start a new game?

I'm still working off the original released file.

Just noticed another potential error - Mark Clattenburg has refereed about 90% of all my games haha. Surely he's busy on a saturday doing PL/Champ. Maybe more refs needed in game (Newgens?)

If I download the latest version and simply replace the file in the folder will I need to start a new game?

I'm still working off the original released file.

Just noticed another potential error - Mark Clattenburg has refereed about 90% of all my games haha. Surely he's busy on a saturday doing PL/Champ. Maybe more refs needed in game (Newgens?)

1. Yes.

2. The ref issue has dogged us for years. It's something the editor can do nothing about; there's something hard-coded that makes them continually pop up in fan-created LL files.

Just won the Ryman div 1 south with Horsham. No problems so far! (Although I believe they should be involved in the Sussex Senior Cup)
I haven't created the Sussex Senior Cup, yet! At least you've done better with Horsham then they are doing in real life, nice 7-0 win for us yesterday

something strange with the hellenic League division one west (level 10), in the third season the last spot is highlighted as a relegation spot (while in the rules there are no relegations) and the second spot is highlighted as a promotion spot (even if in the rules just the best team is promoted). morevoer, since i went through december 2016 to check the file over more seasons, i found that in the previous two seasons both the first and the second were promoted, even if in the rules just the first should be.

something strange with the hellenic League division one west (level 10), in the third season the last spot is highlighted as a relegation spot (while in the rules there are no relegations) and the second spot is highlighted as a promotion spot (even if in the rules just the best team is promoted). morevoer, since i went through december 2016 to check the file over more seasons, i found that in the previous two seasons both the first and the second were promoted, even if in the rules just the first should be.
If the first placed team is a reserve team, the next best placed (first) team will get promoted instead, depending on what rules Dan has set in the rules. About the relegation spot happening, that's when the reserve team's first team has also been relegated from the division above and in most leagues you can't have two teams from the same club playing in the same league.

another thing I just spotted...baldock begins in the spartan League (level 10) as semi pro and with a regular budget, in the fourth season I find them turned professionals (even still in level 10) and with a monstre wage billof 250k euros!!! to complete the picture, the reputation is still the same as per the beginning, so under this point of view nothing strange...the wage bill is really strange!!!

another thing I just spotted...baldock begins in the spartan League (level 10) as semi pro and with a regular budget, in the fourth season I find them turned professionals (even still in level 10) and with a monstre wage billof 250k euros!!! to complete the picture, the reputation is still the same as per the beginning, so under this point of view nothing strange...the wage bill is really strange!!!

Just looked at the finance screen in the editor and there's no reason why they get extra money. They haven't had a takeover have they?

Hi Dan

All worked great until I've tried to start a new saved game on FM version 15.2

Error states: - Error in Nation rules - Spartan South Midlands Football League Premier Division (level 8) is relegating teams to a division (Spartan South Midlands Division One - level 0) which isn't one division level below

Any ideas ?

Archived