[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

okay very cool, i already love to revive Gordon Strachan and McLeish ;)

But another question, what did you do with the managers. for example when you put mcleish in the game as a player, did you delete his person as manager ingame or does he appear 2 times ;)?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay very cool, i already love to revive Gordon Strachan and McLeish ;)

But another question, what did you do with the managers. for example when you put mcleish in the game as a player, did you delete his person as manager ingame or does he appear 2 times ;)?

No one appears 2 times. McLeish is a player, he wants to be a manager, but will have to wait until his playing days are over, the same for strachan, dalglish, and bobby robson.. carlo and so many other players who are managers today, guardiola and all the rest are now players, so they have been transformed from managers, back to players... they are not managers now but of course they want to be in the future. :thup:

No one appears 2 times. McLeish is a player, he wants to be a manager, but will have to wait until his playing days are over, the same for strachan, dalglish, and bobby robson.. carlo and so many other players who are managers today, guardiola and all the rest are now players, so they have been transformed from managers, back to players... they are not managers now but of course they want to be in the future. :thup:

Will they be as good at their managing jobs, as they are in real life? Or will the game just randomize their managing skills when they retire from football?

Sándor Szűcs

He spent his best years playing for Újpest FC as a defender and helped the club win the Hungarian League in three consecutive years from 1945 to 1947.

Between 1941 and 1948 Szűcs played 19 times for Hungary, being one of the best defenders of Europe during the 1940s. He played together with such great players as Ferenc Szusza and Gyula Zsengellér for Újpest and Ferenc Puskás, József Bozsik, Ferenc Deák, György Sárosi or Nándor Hidegkuti for Hungary.

After the communist take-over of Hungary, an era of conceptual, pre-arranged trials was started by the regime, with many victims.

Also, the communist party tried to get involved in every part of everyday life, and renaming the club Újpest to Budapesti Dózsa and putting them under police control was just one step of the process.

In 1951, as a result of a pre-conceived plan, Szűcs, who was still an active player of Újpest, was tricked and blackmailed into defecting by the ÁVÓ.

However, as the organizer of the events, the state police captured him not far from the border. After months spent in prison, he was sentenced to death for High treason during a secret, pre-arranged trial and later executed.

He was executed at 29 years old.

The real reason behind the events was to warn off Puskás, Bozsik and other members of the Hungarian Golden Team from defection. The exercise was "successful", since no other Hungarian football players tried to leave the country until 1956.

All the newspapers and books issued in Hungary withheld every piece of information, and officially nobody knew about the execution until the political changes in the country in 1989.

Additionally, the place of his grave was strictly confidential.

Additionally, the place of his grave was strictly confidential. After the communist regime's fall, Szűcs's story was widely published. In 1989 the death sentence was revoked and named a violation of the law. In 1991, he was posthumously awarded a police lieutenant-colonel title (Újpest was the police club from 1950 and thus he had to become a policeman). Since 1993, an elementary school was named after him in Újpest, while a football tournament for youth players of the district is held every year. The stand of Újpest FC's Ferenc Szusza Stadium where home team supporters sit has been named after him.

Today, the once forgotten Sándor Szűcs is regarded as a martyr, who was a victim of the Stalinist regime's rampage, and the only Hungarian football player to be executed.

But upon explaining to him that Stalin is now dead, he has agreed to come back and play in the Ultimate Legends and will play for Ujpest once again!

so without further ado, please give a warm welcome to: Sándor Szűcs

san_zps4ylqyfw7.png

Thanks for the offer however this is being fully tested at every stage in the process of creation. Once it is released, however, i would appreciate it if anyone finds anything at all which needs fixing, let me know and i will update straight away but as it is tested at each stage, there shouldnt be much to find.. i know for a fact that this time John Aldridge is def irish!

Also Frank Lampard is a left back at West Ham, this is not a mistake, this is his dad.

i feel bad now it was me that told you aldridge was irish in the 2014 version :p

i feel bad now it was me that told you aldridge was irish in the 2014 version :p

I am glad you let me know and I want everyone to come forward with any errors as although i am going to do my best to make sure there are none, i can easily fix any and update it.

I appreciate and support feedback and there are over 550000 database changes so far, if i have made one mistake or error or two or three, then i havent done a bad job! :thup:

I am glad you let me know and I want everyone to come forward with any errors as although i am going to do my best to make sure there are none, i can easily fix any and update it.

I appreciate and support feedback and there are over 550000 database changes so far, if i have made one mistake or error or two or three, then i havent done a bad job! :thup:

well ireland is really a trouble country half of are legends where born in england or scotland, even now

westwood, Cristie, clark, keogh, walters where all born in england

Duffy, McClean, where born in northern ireland

Mcgeady, McCarthy where born in scotland

thats half of are euro 2016 squad

well ireland is really a trouble country half of are legends where born in england or scotland, even now

westwood, Cristie, clark, keogh, walters where all born in england

Duffy, McClean, where born in northern ireland

Mcgeady, McCarthy where born in scotland

thats half of are euro 2016 squad

Yes I agree, luckily they only need gran or grandad to qualify!

Unfortunately they don't produce enough players themselves, but it is a small country and otherwise they wouldnt qualify for any tournaments.

hey guys.

i have decided to relax the rule where the player is at the club they were when they were that precise age, this will still be the case, however in certain cases especially where clubs need to now make up the numbers, the rule can be flexible to the point where if they actually played for that club, then they can be there regardless of age.... so in most cases they will have been at the club at that age, but in the rare case that they are not, this is not a mistake, the guarantee is that they played at that club, age is just a number! :)

hey guys.

i have decided to relax the rule where the player is at the club they were when they were that precise age, this will still be the case, however in certain cases especially where clubs need to now make up the numbers, the rule can be flexible to the point where if they actually played for that club, then they can be there regardless of age.... so in most cases they will have been at the club at that age, but in the rare case that they are not, this is not a mistake, the guarantee is that they played at that club, age is just a number! :)

Cool so does that mean I can have ian wright and super Mac at arsenal now :p

Cool so does that mean I can have ian wright and super Mac at arsenal now :p

well now arsenal have an amazing striker in ted drake and thierry henry, they also have no problems with numbers. who is super mac? lol

well now arsenal have an amazing striker in ted drake and thierry henry, they also have no problems with numbers. who is super mac? lol

Worth a try . I was trying to get both last time too ,maybe palace and Newcastle will sell this time

where is Dennis bergkamp? he was 24 when he joined inter and he didn't have the best time there. but to me hes an arsenal legend.

and the same with steve finnan, i assume hes at fulham but i'd love to have him at liverpool where he started in two champions league finals

where is Dennis bergkamp? he was 24 when he joined inter and he didn't have the best time there. but to me hes an arsenal legend.

and the same with steve finnan, i assume hes at fulham but i'd love to have him at liverpool where he started in two champions league finals

You are correct, every player who is in one of the key teams in 2014 is still at that club in 2016. I understand about Dennis, but I have brought back the Total Football Team for Ajax and he was summoned to play with them.

Steve Finnan wouldn't get in the liverpool team now, he would get much more game time where he is at fulham and Liverpool have the most players in the premier league as it is!

Must say this looks absolutely incredible. Can't believe the amount of effort you have put in. Can't wait for release!

oh mate, if only you knew how much time and effort this has taken. We won't have long to wait now. I am releasing on Friday 22nd July. :thup:

Does this include legend portuguese players like Eusébio? if yes, who is in it? Top 10 will suffice for me.

What about Jimmy Hagan? Is he in as player or as Manager?

Yes this is the ultimate legends it includes everyone including the top 100 hall of fame players of all time for every single playing position.

TEAM: MAN UNITED

MEDIA PREDICTION: 1

CHAIRMAN: JAMES GIBSON

MANAGER: SIR MATT BUSBY

ASSISTANT: JIMMY MURPHY (RESPONSIBLE FOR FINDING MOST OF THE BUSBY BABES)

TOP PLAYER: GEORGE BEST

m2_zpsamxsk69h.png