[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Historically, Ajax (named after the legendary Greek hero) is the most successful club in the Netherlands, with 33 Eredivisie titles and 18 KNVB Cups. Along with PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord, it is one of the country's "big three" clubs who have dominated Dutch football, as well as being the only three clubs that have never been relegated from the top division.

Ajax is historically one of the most successful clubs in the world; according to the IFFHS, Ajax were the seventh-most successful European club of the 20th century. The club is one of the five teams that has earned the right to keep the European Cup and to wear a multiple-winner badge; they won consecutively in 1971–1973.

We welcome back the Manager and the Chairman from their most successful period in the early seventies!

In 1972, they completed the continental treble by winning the Eredivisie, KNVB Cup, and the European Cup. Ajax's last international trophies were the 1995 Intercontinental Cup and the 1995 Champions League, where they defeated Milan in the final; they lost the 1996 Champions League final on penalties to Juventus.

In terms of quality and class, Ajax are a class apart, when they brought total football, football was at its very best. Football was Total and Ajax were Kings, and we bring back the best of the seventies treble winning European cup champions and the cream of Louis Van Gaals eighties dynamos.

Can you defeat the Ajax Golden Generation!? Can anyone stop them winning the European cup again?

We are honoured to bring you 'the Sons of the Gods'... HERE COME THE AMSTERDAMMERS!!

Chairman: Jaap van Praag

Manager: Ștefan Kovács

a1_zpsnvwil1ef.png

PSV’s history contains two golden eras revolving around the UEFA Cup victory in 1978 and the 1987–88 European Cup victory as part of the continental treble in 1988. The team has won the Eredivisie 21 times, the domestic cup nine times and the Johan Cruijff Shield nine times. Currently, PSV is 28th on the UEFA club coefficients ranking. They have never been relegated from the top division and are one of the big 3 clubs in Holland.

The 1987-88 season turned out to be PSV’s best year in history. The Eredivisie was won four matches before the end after many high scoring matches, leading up to 117 goals. They also won the European Cup that year under the guidance of Guus Hiddink.

Director: Harry van Raaij

Manager: Guus Hiddink

ps1_zpsg56evl7l.png

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/robothouse_2007/20160715_200857%201_zps8ec8eo6w.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/robothouse_2007/20160715_200845_zps42ciq7ne.jpg

two pictures of top 50 players, some you have. Matt Jansen missing of course, some of my previous suggestions appear, some do not

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/robothouse_2007/20160715_200857%201_zps8ec8eo6w.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z83/robothouse_2007/20160715_200845_zps42ciq7ne.jpg

two pictures of top 50 players, some you have. Matt Jansen missing of course, some of my previous suggestions appear, some do not

thanks for the links mate. I have added the top 100 of all time for every single playing position... im happy with the number of legends and stars in the game. but if i can add any more i will do mate. im just getting everything ready for release on the 22nd!

This is coming out on the 22nd?! Can't wait :D

As a United fan it's great to see those players. Tried drafting a starting 11 but too many players I just can't leave out :lol:

rather not leave any out, just depends on form! imagine the nightmare for the international managers now. :lol:

And Now - THE RETURN OF HUNGARY!

This Hungarian team was best known as one of the most formidable and influential sides in football history, which revolutionised the play of the game. Centred around the dynamic and potent quartet of strikers Ferenc Puskás, Sándor Kocsis, attacking half-back József Bozsik. striker Nándor Hidegkuti, the Aranycsapat. ("Golden Team") of the "Magnificent Magyars"

captivated the football world with an exciting brand of play with innovative tactical nuances. Excluding the 1954 World Cup Final, they achieved a remarkable record of 43 victories, 6 draws, and no defeats from 14 May 1950 until they lost 3–1 to Turkey on 19 February 1956.

THE RETURN OF FOGL GATE!

MANAGER: Gusztáv Sebes

TOP PLAYER: PUSKAS

THE MIGHTY MAGYARS

h1_zpso8lmongk.png

And Now - THE RETURN OF HUNGARY!

This Hungarian team was best known as one of the most formidable and influential sides in football history, which revolutionised the play of the game. Centred around the dynamic and potent quartet of strikers Ferenc Puskás, Sándor Kocsis, attacking half-back József Bozsik. striker Nándor Hidegkuti, the Aranycsapat. ("Golden Team") of the "Magnificent Magyars"

captivated the football world with an exciting brand of play with innovative tactical nuances. Excluding the 1954 World Cup Final, they achieved a remarkable record of 43 victories, 6 draws, and no defeats from 14 May 1950 until they lost 3–1 to Turkey on 19 February 1956.

THE RETURN OF FOGL GATE!

MANAGER: Gusztáv Sebes

TOP PLAYER: PUSKAS

THE MIGHTY MAGYARS

H1_zpslgjxea74.png

Great team but Bozsik at Man City and Kalmann at Arsenal ?

Great team but Bozsik at Man City and Kalmann at Arsenal ?

lol no they are not at those clubs, but i have been doing some testing as well, and those clubs have signed them..

When the game begins Bozsik is at Honved and Kalmann is at Vasas Football Club :thup:

Ok cool :thup: what are the transfer values running at ? Will I be able to sign Arsenal legends who are not at Arsenal

You will be able to sign anyone, every club will negotiate, every fee is reasonable and transfer values and wages / expectations are lower.

* clubs are buying

* clubs can also sell anyone

* the economy is thriving

Yes you will have no problems buying, no problems selling... testing has shown this to be working perfectly.

The best players are worth around 20 million and the highest wages are around 85k however agents will always try to get the very best deal for their clients so for the greedy agents they will be looking at around or just over the 100k mark for their clients... as always you can negotiate with them, some agents just look for the correct amounts..

testing is going better than expected at this stage. The game is running perfectly, clubs are buying and selling is simple too. everything is working well and as intended. :thup: