[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

what even would be more intresting is when you would include the old european cups like the cup winners cup and the old champions league format with straight knockout. a trip down to memory lane with all those stars :)

It would be a fun and maybe something for the future. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheffield Wednesday Squad now updated

Wimbledon Squad now updated

Leeds Squad now updated.

Wolves Squad now updated.

Nottingham Forest Squad now updated.

Ajax Squad Updated...

Next: Lyon Monaco & PSG

Is Sir Bobby Robson on the game? If so, where is he? Only ask because I think he's the 2nd best manager of the England team after Ramsey and he also helped shape football now by giving Mourinho a coaching role at Barca. I so hope he is in the game somewhere

Hi mate,

I do agree with you and he probably should be managing but I brought him back as a player

He is 24 at West Brom. :thup:

Cool enjoyed managing them in 2014 went unbeaten for one and a half seasons

Yes, they are an amazing team. the biggest in italy before the whole team and staff dies in the superga disaster, similar to the busby babes, there were 5 games to go, the rest of the italian teams played their youth teams in the final 5 games as a mark of respect. Torino won the league for the last time. one of the saddest days in the history of football, so much amazing talent died on that plane. :thup:

loving the last updates :)

do you have an idea of what leagues we should load up when starting a new game? I only ask as i'd normally add the top league in all big nations to make it competitive in Europe, but as the EPL is the only full legend league should we just load that?

do you use an edt file to retain players/clubs

oh also Alan Knight should be the Portsmouth GK (if you need the space David James could go to Watford), and maybe Kanu if he isnt at a club already as a younger version.

loving the last updates :)

do you have an idea of what leagues we should load up when starting a new game? I only ask as i'd normally add the top league in all big nations to make it competitive in Europe, but as the EPL is the only full legend league should we just load that?

do you use an edt file to retain players/clubs

oh also Alan Knight should be the Portsmouth GK (if you need the space David James could go to Watford), and maybe Kanu if he isnt at a club already as a younger version.

Although the Premiership is the only league where every team has a full squad of legends and stars, plus norwich and portsmouth from the championships, all the key teams across the world including river plate have a full squad of legends as well.

My advice is that it really depends on the power of your machine, and the performance, even if you just load england with a large database you still get all the foreign players from around the world, you just don't get that countries staff and coaches. Ideally you would load, england, italy, holland, portugal, scotland, germany,france, hungary, argentina, brazil top leagues only but that depends on the quality of your machine. either way, it makes little difference, but having the staff available from europe would be helpful. it's up to you how many leagues you load, you will still get all the players anyway.

i'll look into your suggestions and get back to you in due course. :thup:

next up later today:

ac milan

inter milan

juventus

grand torino

rangers

celtic

aberdeen

barcelona

real madrid

la maquina

PLUS WE TAKE A LOOK AT THE QUINTET OF THE 5 BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD!

Hi Fenech, great work!

Just wondering what the Watford squad looks like, I remember from the last update Kevin Phillips was there, and was keen to see if you've added any more players this time round? I know they will not have a full squad, but there are a few who could be in the game. Maybe Graham Taylor as manager as well?

Cheers!

Great rosters in the making, Fenech!

I have questions:

1.) Will the rest of the world's nations like Philippines, China, Jamaica, South Africa, etc. will have the same roster as other European nations?

2.) Are current Hungarian players in the Hungary national team?

3.) How many leagues will be included in the Legends roster?

Can't wait to see more updated legends rosters as possible!:)

TEAM TOTTENHAM

MEDIA PREDICTION 9

CHAIRMAN FRED BEARMAN

MANAGER BILL NICHOLSON

TOP PLAYER GARETH BALE

t1_zps8udoam9f.png

Great database, although spurs are missing plenty of ex players, blanchflower, white, ardiles, gascoigne, sheringham, klinsmann, perryman, ginola, hughton, ramsey, roberts, campbell, villa, anderton, are they all in the game?

I have questions:

1.) Will the rest of the world's nations like Philippines, China, Jamaica, South Africa, etc. will have the same roster as other European nations?

how many football legends have come from the Philippines? I cant think of one player from there full stop :p

Hi Fenech, great work!

Just wondering what the Watford squad looks like, I remember from the last update Kevin Phillips was there, and was keen to see if you've added any more players this time round? I know they will not have a full squad, but there are a few who could be in the game. Maybe Graham Taylor as manager as well?

Cheers!

Hi,

The only player besides Kevin Phillips is Ashley Young. Ideally I would have liked to do squads for the whole championship including Watford and I did do it for Portsmouth and Norwich but because of the amount of research, coding and testing involved, in every single player it was not possible for me to do a full championship of squads on this occasion.

Hi,

The only player besides Kevin Phillips is Ashley Young. Ideally I would have liked to do squads for the whole championship including Watford and I did do it for Portsmouth and Norwich but because of the amount of research, coding and testing involved, in every single player it was not possible for me to do a full championship of squads on this occasion.

No problem, you are doing far too much work on this anyway! I loved the 2014 edition more than the vanilla game, and I'm sure it'll be the same this time round.

Means I can start planning the Watford squad I will add to the game when the db is released. Cheers

I have questions:

2.) Are current Hungarian players in the Hungary national team?

3.) How many leagues will be included in the Legends roster?

Can't wait to see more updated legends rosters as possible!:)

It's a good question, from Africa we have: Benni McCarthy, Lucas Radebe, Eddie Stuart & Steven Pienaar. From Jamaica we have Noel Blake and Robbie Earle. From the Ivory Coast we have: Didier Drogba, Serge Aurier, Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Yaya Toure, From Ghana we have: Samuel Kuffour, baba rahman, Kwadwo Asamoah, Andre Ayew, Michael Essien, Pele Abedi, From Morocco, we have: Marouane Chamakh, Noureddine Naybet, Hakim Ziyech, Medhi Benatia, From Algeria we have Mustapha Dahleb, Sofiane Feghouli, From Nigeria we have Victor Moses, John Obi Mikel, Daniel Amokachi, Jay Jay Okocha, Efan Ekoku, From Kenya we have: Victor Wanyama, From Cameroon we have: Samuel Eto'o, Thomas N'kono, Alex Song, Sebastian Bassong, Nichola N'kolou, Victor Aboubakar, Joel Matip and Roger Milla, From Senegal we have: Mamadou Niang, Demba Ba, Khouma Babacar, From Mali we have: Mahamadou Diarra and Frederik Kanoute, From Zimbabwe we have: Bruce Grobbelaar, From Liberia we have: George Weah. No African, Chinese, Jamaican or South African existing players have been removed.

Any player of Hungarian Nationality can be in the national team but with the Mighty Magyars back, I doubt many current internationals would make the squad.

Every League is included. Countries with Key Teams include: Argentina, Holland, Germany, France, Italy, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, plus there are legends in all the other clubs and there could be a legend or several legends in any league of the world or any club around the world, not just in the key teams. The whole of the premiership have squads full of legends and stars, including portsmouth and norwich.

Even if some of the non key teams don't have full squads, several teams do have upto 10-15 legends at the clubs anyway, there is close to 2000 legends and stars extra in the world.

Paulino Alcántara is 24 years old at Barcelona. :thup:

how many football legends have come from the Philippines? I cant think of one player from there full stop :p

Even though Paulino Alcántara came from the Philippines, he also played for Spain.