FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Recalled him using editor as this can't be done in game for me.

I have a custom database (LFCMarshall from FM-Base) and was an option in game for me, I did wonder if it was due to this as I hadn't seen anyone else recall him.

Mignolet injured again hope they fix the injuries because its becoming a joke now now thats 3 times its never happened before the update

Yeah hopefully. Have you reported it to SI? In the feedback thread for the update people pointing out the injuries has gotten a lot of stick from mods and others that the injuries are normal and so on.

Yeah hopefully. Have you reported it to SI? In the feedback thread for the update people pointing out the injuries has gotten a lot of stick from mods and others that the injuries are normal and so on.
Others have only comment the mods come up with is check your training mine is fine

Others have only comment the mods come up with is check your training mine is fine

Yeah, I have training on average/medium (team cohesion) and still 9 injuries to first team players in a month. That's not normal.

End of Season 1 Review

Competitions Won.

English Premier League

English FA Cup

Capital One Cup

Season Notes

- Won EPL by 6 points as Chelsea lost their last 2 games to give up the race.

- Only Conceded a total of 23 goals in our 38 EPL games.

- Sturridge top Goal Scorer with 19 goals in 22 EPL Games

- Clyne was a gun at RB, now valued at $21 million.

- Stones is going to be a great player, already looking first team with potential to reach Elite level.

- Sterling, Henderson, Gerrard, Moreno, Sakho, Clyne, Stones, Markovic, Romero and Mignolet were the best players all year round, consistent performers.

- Struggled in Europe, we may be kings of England, but we got dominated quite easily against big European clubs, we got knocked first elimination round in ECC.

- Despite injuries galore early on, we did well, and the last 1/4 was near injury free.

With $52 Million to spend, the likely departure of Levia and Skrtel means we have some money to place with, Balotelli was on a fine line all season and will also be looking to move him on, if the price is right.

With the return of Origi, it is unlikely I will need another stiker, in fact I am happy with squad at the moment and have no area of concern. Will post squad at start of season 2.

I bought the real time editor so i can use it when ever i want

I did that too as its easier to make a few player changes at the start of the game. I gave a couple of the youth players PA increases to see if I can develop them into First team players

Ilori, Chirivella, Ibe, Wilson, Sinclair IRL have the potential to be first team players but not really in game. I didn't touch any CA stats as I want to push them to see if them can reach there PA

I was going to say that, I posted about the injuries in the feedback thread and just got shot down straight away. Like they don't even want to acknowledge it, there's obviously been a change since patch because of the amount of people complaining

In the middle of Dec of season 1 on a new save since the update.

Sitting 4th at the moment but have 1 game in hand on everton in 3rd. I'm 7 points behind City in the League after 2 draws in a row.

went back to playing a 433 with AMR & AML instead of my AML and F9 behind a poacher tactic due to us having good quality wide players and to help develop IBE & Wilson more.

Got PSG in the CL knockout stages which will be tough. just want to achieve the board target of the QTRS in the CL

spent 58m in the summer bringing in some young talent

Timo Horn 6.75m

Mattio Darmain 7m

Balanta 12m

Gaya 13.75m

Vallejo 1m

Verratti 7.5m

Ruben Neves - Loan deal

Emmanual Mammama - Loan deal

I will be looking to tie up both loans into transfers at the end of the season

Out

Johnson, Skrtel, Toure, Enrique, Allen, Borini which brought in 50m

Does anyone play Football Manager in luxury such as this?

RlIaMTRh.jpg

34" Wide screen and a 27" on the side, so nice to watch Liverpool kick butt on it..

12 games in and I am 10 win and 2 draws.

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but when you get youth intake, search all EPL and Championship clubs manually, anyone that looks like they are going to be good, sign them ASAP (on that day), you pay probably $500k for the better ones, I landed 5-6 world class potential players out of 10 or so I signed, spent no more than $5-6mil and now have steady youth to come through.

I was going to say that, I posted about the injuries in the feedback thread and just got shot down straight away. Like they don't even want to acknowledge it, there's obviously been a change since patch because of the amount of people complaining

Yeah, and it's getting annoying. Just got 4 injuries in one match. Usually it's about 1-2 inj/game. On another save post-patch I had 9 injuries to first XI in one month. Was not like this before the patch...

I have a 40" and a 48" next to it and play from the couch now thats luxury

I like resolution over size, 34" at 3440X1440 is a nice size.

Season 2 going well, Chelsea is only real threat. No major signings this season, just a lot of youth, nearly a full team with extra's of them.

Ivory Coast has so much talent, 3 class players picked up, work permits got rejected but transfer went through, have to loan them out for years. Be worth it.

What is best country to send out on loan for work permits?

I have gone 7 games for 7 wins in the league 2 for 2 in champions league and won first game in league cup so far on new save bought balanta, both romeros, depay, tielemans, peruzzi and horn. Sold leiva, allen, johnson, jones and a few reserves and am bringing rossiter, sinclair and eventually ibe through from ojr youth

This is stupid.

Every first team player is harping at me for a new contract when they have 3-4 years remaining, every week my inbox is flooded with un happy players, I tell them no, you still have to much time remaining on your contract.

They go to media, then it is all down hill from there.

This is really getting on my nerves. I don't have a happy player at Liverpool because they all want double their usual salary and I won't do it just yet.

Edit: Why is there a massive difference in playing a team in regular EPL vs ECC?

Playing Chelsea in ECC and they are godlike, smashing me by 5 goals for the fun of it. In an EPL match, I usually win!

Don't think i have ever been so mad in my life..

Second leg of ECC match against Chelsea, they have a 3-1 lead.

I am 2 goals up early on, all game, 90 minutes pass and we have 2 minutes of extra time.

The clock passes 100 minutes? WHAT!!

101 minutes, Chelsea get penalty, score and win the tie.

There were no injuries or delayed time, the ref barracks for Chelsea obviously.

Replayed game, won 3-0 and off to ECC final.

I usually don't do this sort of thing, but, you know.. I was mad bro.

Don't think i have ever been so mad in my life..

Second leg of ECC match against Chelsea, they have a 3-1 lead.

I am 2 goals up early on, all game, 90 minutes pass and we have 2 minutes of extra time.

The clock passes 100 minutes? WHAT!!

101 minutes, Chelsea get penalty, score and win the tie.

There were no injuries or delayed time, the ref barracks for Chelsea obviously.

Replayed game, won 3-0 and off to ECC final.

I usually don't do this sort of thing, but, you know.. I was mad bro.

Although I would never condone reloading a save after a game, that is definitely a situation where I would have done the same. What on earth? :lol:

Although I would never condone reloading a save after a game, that is definitely a situation where I would have done the same. What on earth? :lol:

I feel guilty, but oh well.

Played ECC final against Barcelona, tight game, really even stats but a double from Sturridge got us over the line, 1-2..

Won EPL, ECC, FA and Capital Cup. Lost Community shield to Chelsea.

Chelsea were only threat all season, no one else got close to beating me. Funnily, Man United finished second though, they lost 2 games more than Chelsea however.

Kane leading scorer for me, with 19, Sturridge spent most of season injured, as per usual. Sterling had 16 assists and Can was highest rated 7.48 average.

Don't really need to sign anyone next season. Not sure what to do!!

You will never hear the end of it with that guy...

Better sell him for as much as you can and invest elsewhere.

Have to wait till the summer because im in Feb maybe by then he will be ok

Seriously, this game is annoying to the point of quitting nearly.

I am in November 2016, Sterling complaining now, he wants to Join R.Madrid to win trophies..

We won the EPL, ECC, FA and Capital Cup last season.

WHAT THE!!!!

Coutinho AND Markovic is now on the "I want to leave to win trophies" bandwagon..

What on earth?

Starting a fresh now that the update his here

Been wanting to for weeks will have to start slowly though as I have assignments coming up but will soon be done for the whole summer

Happy to see an improvement on Emre Can, never played him much before but looking at some of the screen shots on here I don't actually know why

Archived