FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible to sign Reus. I sold Johnson for 17m to Spurs. Then activated Reus' 21m release clause. He said he wasn't interested but I ended up getting him on 150k a week, 30k appearance fee, 20k goal bonus, and 15% of next sale goes to him. He's injured at the start though :(

Lambert has been surprisingly good in the cups for me. Scored a 30 yard free kick coming on as a sub against Monaco in the CL. Then scored a couple in the CC

OK, 8 games in and I'm top of the league! Long way to go, etc. BUT I've had league wins over Chelsea (2-1), Utd (1-0) and Arsenal (0-2). Changing my tactics game-by-game. Usually some variation of 4-5-1, 4-4-2 diamond and 3-6-1, depending on how the opposition line up. The only defeat was 4-0 at Palace, getting my tactics massively wrong.

Jerome Sinclair made his debut as a late sub against Utd (loads of injuries) and scored the winner, he scored in the next match - against Leeds in the League Cup - but my senior strikers are all back fit now.

Signings

Fabian Delph £10m

Raul Albiol £11.5

Ante Coric £1m

Mathieu Flamini LOAN

Only major outgoing was letting Toure join QPR for freebies. Albiol has been good, Allen has kept Delph out so far, Flamini has been decent, Coric came on as a sub in the League Cup to no major effect. My top performers according to average rating are Skrtel (7.49), Moreno (7.24), Flanno (7.23), Borini (7.2, also top scorer with 4), and Hendo (7.13). Balotelli has been awful - lone striker, raumdeuter, playing with Sturridge, Lambert, Borini, nothing works. Any tips?

Why Delph?

Can you post a screenshot of him?

Realism has just set in Sturridge has asked for a move to Man city because were gonna miss champions league i have a feeling its gonna be harder to keep the stars in this version

Yeah. We got hit hard reputation wise.

Even Atletico and Juve can lure our players now.

It's possible to sign Reus. I sold Johnson for 17m to Spurs. Then activated Reus' 21m release clause. He said he wasn't interested but I ended up getting him on 150k a week, 30k appearance fee, 20k goal bonus, and 15% of next sale goes to him. He's injured at the start though :(

Lambert has been surprisingly good in the cups for me. Scored a 30 yard free kick coming on as a sub against Monaco in the CL. Then scored a couple in the CC

How did you get £17M for Johnson?

I offered him at the start for only 15M and got no interest.

Also, did anyone manage to offload Balotelli early on, as most mentions of selling him seem to be in the 2nd or 3rd window?

How did you get £17M for Johnson?

I offered him at the start for only 15M and got no interest.

Also' date=' did anyone manage to offload Balotelli early on, as most mentions of selling him seem to be in the 2nd or 3rd window?[/quote']

I just offered him out and Spurs came in for him

I offered Johnson out for 2 million up front and 13.25 million over 24 months and he was snapped up by Spurs...

My only signing in the Summer was bringing in Clyne at RB for 12.25 million. Regretting not bringing in more players now though.

Im going really well in the league so far in my save, 13 games played, Won 11 Lost 2. I lost against United and Swansea. Also got hammered in the Carling Cup 7-3 by Stoke...

Also managed to turn around my Champions League form, after picking up 1 win in the first 3 games, if i win my last game against Atletico at home i'll top the group by a point.

Injuries are hampering me unbelievably... I've currently got 10 first team players including Sturridge, Mignolet, Gerrard, Skrtel, Moreno, Lovren and Balotelli... Despite this we still managed to thrash Arsenal at home 6-2 just now and Lambert got his first goal in a red shirt. Brad Jones is deputising for Mignolet and concedes every game... Gonna have to bring in a backup keeper in January, i have Valdes on trial to get his fitness up but his Appearance fees and joining fee (5.5 million?!?!) put me off him.

Sturridge has 13 goals in 15 appearances, and the biggest surprise is Borini who has the same goals in 15 games also... I'm playing him on either wing as an inside forward or up front as a poacher or Advanced forward and is scoring for fun while Sturridge and Balotelli are out.

I've had to gives champions league debuts to Adam Phillips and Lewis Travis, and Rossiter and Travis had to come on in my last league game due to injuries... 5 youth players on the bench for my next 2 games...

Just been giving a new contract by the board in November also, while Pellegrini's been sacked at City.

Edit:

Im also having to play Can at CB with Sakho due to no proper CB's fit... Just lost Lallana (AGAIN), Henderson and Borini all for a few weeks. That's 13 first team players out injured now. This is getting ridiculous...

This is what i'm talking about... I'd say this is a one off thing but judging by the comments here most people are having similar situations, albeit not as bad as this i think.

This injury list, i'd say 9 or 10 out of them would be in my preferred starting 11. With the others making the bench...

Injuries_FM15.png

Woah, after the first season I decided to bring in Höwedes and Munir (new contract, I had to pay big bucks for him) and as Spurs came in for Suso, I decided to sell for 15M since he hardly featured last season. Sturridge now became very upset with me for selling Suso and during our chat I tried to explain to Sturridge that I believe this was the best for the club. He then left the conversation angered and suddenly 22 players are angry with me because of how I treated Sturridge. I sat them all down in room and apologised and they luckily accepted.

Sturridge still upset about the sale and from the player search screen during last season I could see that for example Busquets of Barca was interested in joining me because he was upset with Enrique for selling Rafinha. Busquets is still upset about this (19/6 2015) and the Rafinha transfer was 26/7 2014, so a year earlier. So the players seem to hold a grudge for a long time!

Sigh, replacing Suso with Christoph Kramer (I played Suso at MC, retrained him a bit since I play more or less 4-3-3) did NOT cause my whole team to "forgive me" for selling Suso but instead Joe Allen went bananas saying that his spot was under threat. A few days later, Allen again approaches me saying that he is not getting enough first team football even though he started 25 games and cam on as a sub 17 additonal times during the season.

SI is clearly trying to enhance player power and that is really cool, but these chats and these scenarios seldomly pan out the way they logically should. 21 players in my first team currently are marked "Slt" for being slightly concerned that they think Daniel Sturridge was right that Suso shouldn't have been sold.

Suso started 6 league games last season and was by no means an important player in an otherwise very successful season.

It's mutiny! :-)

well I sold Enrique (£8m, Newcastle), Johnson (Spurs, £9m) and Skrtl (£9m) but no one got upset.

Skrtl asked for a move to RM. Now waiting for Borini to get his Inter move following his request to move. Toure also in process of going for 600k. So time for two new CB - bought Bressan from Gremio for £1.7m and now searching for a 2nd young CB.

Next, a new striker as Brini will undoubtedly go.

Not really getting into the game yet, finding the tactics / team selection areas very frustrating

Just using the beta as a test. Started a save to sign players for the first 11 and will do another 2 test starts signing youth and also a combination

Have signed Ricardo Rodriquez, mussachio, balanta, Lucas Romero, Veratti & lacazette

All look decent and have settled easily.

Getting shortlists settled and testing a tactic now

Can anyone recommend a good left-footer to play on the right wing for me?

I've tried Sturridge there, but I'd rather have him through the centre with Balotelli, which only really leaves me with Lallana. I was looking at Lamela, but he's a touch too pricey. Volland's another option. Really wanted Gabigol but he won't sign straight away.

..then Victor Valdes gets homesick and asks for a transfer, which Athletico Madrid conveniently coughs up 10.5M for after 6 months at LFC. Valdes was adamant that he saw no future at LFC. Now Coutinho wants a chat about why I sold Valdes and there are no dialogue options for requested transfers only "he was earning too much", "he did not find form" etc.

Oh, and Saul Niguez, a midfielder I signed from Athletico last season, now has heard that Juventus are interested and wants to leave. In a private chat he tells me that he wants to win the CL. I manage to convince him that we will challenge for it. He accepts to stay. Now, looking at my promises it says that I have 314 days to win the CL. Not exactly what I promised, but OK.

Reluctantly had to sell Henderson, he refused to sign a contract no matter what I did. Luckily he was over 25, so sold him with only 5 months to go on his contract for $30m!!

Ward-Prowse is his replacement for $24.5m.

Ward-Prowse, Hughes and Wilshere are my MC's..

Gerrard rotates in and out.

Ward-Prowse deal fell through as the board took all the cash from Henderson sale :(

..then Victor Valdes gets homesick and asks for a transfer, which Athletico Madrid conveniently coughs up 10.5M for after 6 months at LFC. Valdes was adamant that he saw no future at LFC. Now Coutinho wants a chat about why I sold Valdes and there are no dialogue options for requested transfers only "he was earning too much", "he did not find form" etc.

Oh, and Saul Niguez, a midfielder I signed from Athletico last season, now has heard that Juventus are interested and wants to leave. In a private chat he tells me that he wants to win the CL. I manage to convince him that we will challenge for it. He accepts to stay. Now, looking at my promises it says that I have 314 days to win the CL. Not exactly what I promised, but OK.

add these to the bugs forums topics. players becoming upset too easily.

should be an option in chats to tell players that you sold someone as they asked to leave

Lost Skrtel,Lovern & Balanta means only Sakho is the fit defender gonna retrain Can as a centreback

I just lost Lovren to transfer, he wanted out.

Balanta, Caulker, Sakho are only CD.

Coutinho wants out as well, which is ok, I have an equal players ready to go. Markovic also wants out.

Allen, I have been trying to sell since start of game, you can't give the guy away, which is same issue i had in '14.

I just lost Lovren to transfer, he wanted out.

Balanta, Caulker, Sakho are only CD.

Coutinho wants out as well, which is ok, I have an equal players ready to go. Markovic also wants out.

Allen, I have been trying to sell since start of game, you can't give the guy away, which is same issue i had in '14.

Flanagan wanted to join Arsenal to play champions league i talked him out of it & agreed to stay

Flanagan wanted to join Arsenal to play champions league i talked him out of it & agreed to stay

Been a machine from the bench for me, must hold onto as long as u can.

Second season started off horrible, but my team kicked into gear and are now top of League, belting most teams, look to have 100 goals possibly by 30th match in EPL!

Average 3.3 goals a game, 1.1 against..

Coutinho 17

Sturridge 16 + 13 Assists!!!

Sterling 13

Top 3 scorers in EPL.

Any chance we can get a peek at how you are set up? Would really appreciate it.

ZwXdwOP.jpg

Just knocked off Man United 4-2 in FA cup.. This was just after a match, did auto pick teams so not exactly my first team.

Depay and Coutinho usually takes left wing, Sterling right and Sturridge up front.

Wilshire, Hughes and Gerrard are my usual centers with Ward-Prowse rotating if Gerrard is tired.

Moreno, Sakho, Balanta and Danilo are my usual back 4.

Instructions:

Work ball into box.

Run at Defence

Push Higher Up

Higher Tempo.

Is it just me or do others sit there yelling at their screen?

Like my keeper just went for a run half way up the pitch, I was yelling "you #@$%" get back in goal!!

Opposition player laid a bad tackle, I yelled RED!!! then boo'd when he only got a yellow.

Edit: Just been AV, Agbonlahor got there goal, and their keeper got my three for me!! nice Fellow.

Is it just me or do others sit there yelling at their screen?

Like my keeper just went for a run half way up the pitch, I was yelling "you #@$%" get back in goal!!

Opposition player laid a bad tackle, I yelled RED!!! then boo'd when he only got a yellow.

Edit: Just been AV, Agbonlahor got there goal, and their keeper got my three for me!! nice Fellow.

Ha ive done more than just yell in the past, surprised my laptop still works all the bashings it has had ha

As i mentioned before due to my injury crisis' i was going to bring in some new faces in January. Overall i'm pretty happy with what i've managed to pickup, Bakkalli is also joining me on a free transfer at the end of the season.

FM_15_Transfers_First_Season.png

Ings has made a good start with 3 goals in 3 appearances. Romero has looked good and Balanta has been decent enough. Tielemans has been loaned back until the end of the season.

Own goal bug ??? whenever he constantly goes through on goal for me hits it straight at keeper

If it deflects off a defender or keeper a lot of the time it gets own goal to whom ever got a fingertip/deflect. Something that normally be classed as a goal IRL.

For example: Had a game where Sturridge got 3 goals, but keeper got finger tips, and I mean finger tips on the ball, keeper got all three goals as own goal.

Archived