FM15 : Liverpool FC - Re-rebuilding, all over again

cezar.sl

If it deflects off a defender or keeper a lot of the time it gets own goal to whom ever got a fingertip/deflect. Something that normally be classed as a goal IRL.

For example: Had a game where Sturridge got 3 goals, but keeper got finger tips, and I mean finger tips on the ball, keeper got all three goals as own goal.

It doesn't get to that point for me he just hits straight at keeper haha

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell them to kiss and make up...

Or just get rid of Sinclair. Sturridge is 10x better, always will be...

I have operated all season with only 1 left back, Moreno, you star!! No injuries..

I like them both. I'm just waiting for that moment when Sturridge get his first long term injury with me and leaves me with an 18 year old.

I like them both. I'm just waiting for that moment when Sturridge get his first long term injury with me and leaves me with an 18 year old.

Sterling upfront works well, get him training for new position/role now, he takes very quickly. even Coutinho works well upfront. I use them all the time when injuries occur as I don't carry second striker ever, just wingers.

I successfully training Hughes for Natural striker in '14. If you got him that is.

I'm quite short on wingers tbh. Made the mistake of not bringing in an extra one. Kent and Wilson are often coming on off the bench

Transfers_Transfer_History.png

Not Ideal, there hardly Premiership worthy, even at there full potential they are bench players at best.

Using the tactic I posted earlier, I am never short on quality wingers, especially Depay and Sharaawy as they can play striker naturally if Sturridge goes down.

Berardi now wants out and to make a move to Liverpool. there is another winger, but I am getting rid of Sharaawy.

Sterling has 4 in 3 for me so far, he is brilliant. Have if on the left wing as IF (A). Struggling to fit Coutinho into the team as he isn't playing well on the RW as IF (S).

Any suggestions?

After I got a decent tactic going on and stopped swapping roles he's been brilliant for me as an IF (A) on the left, Sterling on the right

PhilippeCoutinho_HistoryCareerStats.png

That's my preferred starting 11 aswell.

Tactics_OverviewOverview.png

Juventus came in for Coutinho and I cheekily asked for Arturo Vidal in return plus some clauses going my way for Coutinho and they accepted! I could not convince Vidal to sign for me though. A shame.

Would be a nice signing but hey you get to keep Coutinho

Sterling has 4 in 3 for me so far, he is brilliant. Have if on the left wing as IF (A). Struggling to fit Coutinho into the team as he isn't playing well on the RW as IF (S).

Any suggestions?

I play sterling on the right as winger Att and Coutinho on left as raumdeuter or adv pm support if i play him in the middle

Would be a nice signing but hey you get to keep Coutinho

I play sterling on the right as winger Att and Coutinho on left as raumdeuter or adv pm support if i play him in the middle

Hmm might have to try Coutinho as a Raumdeuter then, not tried it yet. Does it work well?

Hmm might have to try Coutinho as a Raumdeuter then, not tried it yet. Does it work well?

He has done alright but he doesnt play on that side enough as i play him more in the middle my main tactic is 4-2-3-1, Suso is amazing as a Radumdeuter and Borini has even played well for me in that role

Nice one. Lukaku is way to overpowered in this game, just played the blue ***** at there hell hole and got beat 3-1 with Lukaku getting a hattrick. One goal was a 35 yd strike, other two were set pieces, every ball that came into the box he won

Gutted out of CL in group stage in a group containing Bayern, Juventus and Legia. Finished 3rd on 9 pts 1 pt off 2nd. 2 losses against Juve was what done me i can never beat them on any fm. Beat bayern 6-1 at home aswell.

Wow!!

INS

Malcom $13.7m (last years transfer)

Ocerlin $2.7m (last years transfer)

ter Stegen $41m

Pogba P/Ex + Sakho (AWESOME)

Berardi $31.5

OUTS

Lovren $9.7m

Sharaawy $29.5m

Peruzzi $4.5m

Coutinho $40m

Mignolet $20m

Sakho $7m

So that is $90m in, $118m out, books balanced and basically I got Pogba for free!!

Decided I won't carry on the save until the defending & own goal bug is fixed but gonna experiment on some tactics & might bring em into the game on release day

I love the team I have got together.

-------------------------- Sturridge --------------------------

---- Depay ------------------------------------- Berardi ----

------------- Wilshire -- Pogba --Ward-Prowse ------------

----- Moreno ----- Balanta ----- Caulker ----- Danilo -----

------------------------- ter Stegan -------------------------

Hughes

Sterling

Markovic

Branescu

Jedvaj

Flanagan

Umtiti

Benzia

Tielemans

Roberts

Are main group rotating..

Decided I won't carry on the save until the defending & own goal bug is fixed but gonna experiment on some tactics & might bring em into the game on release day

Alright glenn mate how's it going ? Yer the bugs are annoying but am quite enjoying it at the moment as i think the interface etc is a great improvement

Alright glenn mate how's it going ? Yer the bugs are annoying but am quite enjoying it at the moment as i think the interface etc is a great improvement
Im good mate yeah enjoying the game as well I'm sure the bugs will be sorted out before release day

Just so everyone knows, the part exchange thing is a bug. If a club want one of your players, you can basically ask for whoever you want in exchange

Figured it as much, was too good to be true..

Now when full version released, I have to start a new save, as I can't continue a save where I basically cheated.

People say that without a DMC you are screwed in FM15. Is the MC (D) enough for you?

I don't use a DMC, played 2 season, won EPL last season, and actually took ECC first season. I only lost 2 EPL games last season, so far I am undefeated this season, and flogging every team I face. Juventus just got a 5-2 belting.

Really struggling in the Champions League. Didn't help that I got a tough group, lost 3-1 at Bayern, drew at home to Juventus and away at Feyenoord. At least I'm top of the league after 10 games. 4-4-2 Diamond has done the trick, no incomings bar a couple of future prospects and got rid of Johnson.

People say that without a DMC you are screwed in FM15. Is the MC (D) enough for you?

I perform much better without a DM. The defending is bad anyway so I figured I might aswell go more attacking.

Form when using a DM.

Schedule_SeniorFixtures.png

Form after tactical switch.

Schedule_SeniorFixtures-2.png

It might look like I ship more goals but I feel more defensively sound and I can outweigh that with the attack.

24 league games played, 17 wins. Top with 55 points, Utd on 49 with a game in hand. Drawn Real Madrid in the Champions League, knocked out of both cups in the 4th round, by Swansea and Derby. Best player so far? Glen Johnson - 7.55 from 20 games. The problem is, I don't like his wages and he wants a 3 year extension, so he'll be leaving on a free in the summer, hopefully Manquillo and Flanagan can step up, both have been decent when given the chance.

At the other end of the pitch, my top performers are:

Sturridge - 20(6), 14 goals 6 assists 7.16

Sterling - 16(8), 7 goals, 6 assists 7.10

Lallana - 15(6), 1 goal 9 assists 7.07

Everyone else is rated below 7, but Balotelli and Borini have been decent, averaging a goal every 3 games.

Been switching mainly between 4-3-3(DM, 2 wingers) and the diamond, also used 3 at the back on occasion, which seems to work against teams that use 2 up top.

With a heavy heart, I sold Coutinho to Juve. He hadn't set the league on fire, and they came in with £35m, which I couldn't turn down. Reinvested in Depay (£11.75m), Lacazette (£7m) and Balanta (£7.5m). Also got Rabiot, Bakkali and Praet joining on frees at the end of the season. And I let Lambert go on a free, he just wasn't playing.

As much as winning the league would be great, I won it in the first season on FM14 and then went 7 years without a trophy, so I need to find a way to perpetuate any success.

I am balancing on a thin rope when it comes to squad happiness and approaching summer 2016, Gerrard's contract is coming to an end (100k/week currently). How have people on here handled his contract situation? Are you guys releasing him and if so, how are the fans and the squad reacting to that?

In the coach report of Gerrard it says that the fans have great affinity towards him, which is no surprise of course.

Ideally, I think it makes sense for the club to let him go at this point as he is declining and his coach stats are not that great.

I am balancing on a thin rope when it comes to squad happiness and approaching summer 2016, Gerrard's contract is coming to an end (100k/week currently). How have people on here handled his contract situation? Are you guys releasing him and if so, how are the fans and the squad reacting to that?

In the coach report of Gerrard it says that the fans have great affinity towards him, which is no surprise of course.

Ideally, I think it makes sense for the club to let him go at this point as he is declining and his coach stats are not that great.

Wait into season a little, pick a time where he has not had a game for a while. Have a chat to him and recommend a coaching job, he said yeah, I can start now if you want. Processed a few days and I offered him coaching job.

Archived