FIFA World Coach of the Year

Dear Sirs,

I've asked for it for FM 2013, so I'm here again for the same reason regarding FM 2014.

Will you include the FIFA World Coach of the Year? The game is about the manager position, so this award would be really appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

As much as I agree with you, I only have one question... You said you have asked for it for FM2013... You joined this forum on 21st January 2012, ok that seems correct, but then it say's you've only ever made 1 post which is this one... So how can you have asked before? :D

I sent an e-mail directly to the support team. This year I did the same, but they suggested me to open a thread in the forum :)

Maybe they don't have the rights for it, doesn't seem like something they would leave out if they had the choice. The game seems to already have support for it and it might just need a small database change to include.

I'm pretty sure they don't have the rights to the other awards, hence why they are named differently. So I don't think it's that. Probably just escaped their minds.

This should definitely be in FM15. Good suggestion Guipo.

Maybe they're afraid of giving that other game over at that other company credit by naming an award after their game? (See how I did that without naming "FIFA" or "EA"?...carp...)

FIFA Manager is no more

huh, missed that news, must have been busy playing FM. (I actually bought FIFA 10 on Steam, played it for about 15 minutes, haven't been back).

I'm pretty sure they don't have the rights to the other awards, hence why they are named differently. So I don't think it's that. Probably just escaped their minds.

This should definitely be in FM15. Good suggestion Guipo.

Escaped their minds? How is that even possible? Their game is called football manager for the last 7 years or something. You think the OP thought something they haven't thought? They just haven't bothered with it for their own reasons. It would be great to have an official explanation though.

Escaped their minds? How is that even possible? Their game is called football manager for the last 7 years or something. You think the OP thought something they haven't thought? They just haven't bothered with it for their own reasons. It would be great to have an official explanation though.

Here is a great example of one of the "SI can never do ANY wrong" brigade.

Can I preface my comment by saying that I think SI do a great, but not perfect job (as I'm sure they would agree).

Well this is called "Football Manager" yet for some reason there never is any managers in sight at the match...

Well this is called "Football Manager" yet for some reason there never is any managers in sight at the match...

Yes, in FM'15 I'd like to see myself, sitting in one of those comfy airline seats on the bench.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived