[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin (INSTANT RESULT)

Marconni1985

I was having the same problem mate but finally sorted it out. All i did was remove the official dark skin completly from the computer via the "Downloads" option on the main screen and the steam workshop area, then cleared my cache in preferences then reloaded the skin. now working perfectly!

Great skin, was the only one i used in FM13!

Ok, the problem seems to have come back for some reason! im not sure what to do now!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic looking skin, a pleasure to use.

My only two gripes are that I don't like the new font used in the header for player and competition names, much preferred the old one.

And also, would it be possible to include the background from the original version, the centre circle pic shown in the first post? I always prefer to have grass as the background to my FM/CM skins, it just doesn't feel right otherwise :)

Apart from that, thanks :thup:

Thanks you man (thanks for backgrounds ;-) )

You're welcome. :)

Ok, the problem seems to have come back for some reason! im not sure what to do now!

Strange, I don't know, too.

Could you upload this to steam work shop please

Do you know how?

I dont know why, but when I extract the folder to the specific destination, i can't see it in the game and therefor cannot choose it.

what am I doing wrong?

You have to read the installation instructions.

Fantastic looking skin, a pleasure to use.

My only two gripes are that I don't like the new font used in the header for player and competition names, much preferred the old one.

And also, would it be possible to include the background from the original version, the centre circle pic shown in the first post? I always prefer to have grass as the background to my FM/CM skins, it just doesn't feel right otherwise :)

Apart from that, thanks :thup:

Thank you. Download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/0q3ka8l9ldkd69u/Old+font+and+old+backgrounds.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection then reload the skin. You're welcome. :)

Wonderful skin. Competition for Steklo.

Thanks.

The whole skin is white for me and I cannot see how to change the backgrounds - I assume it's the button on the top left, but nothing happens if I click it. I've removed the FM Dark skin as well, can't figure out what's wrong.

So this seems to be when I try to add the 1.3 update. I assume I'm meant to overwrite everything? When I do, and then reload skin, it completely messes up. If I use 1.0 it's alright. Am I doing something wrong?

Wow that was quick, thanks so much!

I'm quick :cool: You're welcome.

I really like this skin, but I have a couple of issues.

1) There is no filter button on the fixtures screen.

2) How can I change these fonts back to the ones in the v1.1 of this skin? (Player screen/competition screens, etc)

Thanks. :)

You have right, I'll fix that. About the font, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2h1d3n9p4h7io7/titlebar.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\panels then reload the skin. :) You're welcome.

So this seems to be when I try to add the 1.3 update. I assume I'm meant to overwrite everything? When I do, and then reload skin, it completely messes up. If I use 1.0 it's alright. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you must overwrite everything, I don't have idea what is wrong.

P.s. thank you all! :)

Thanks Marconni. :)

Is there any chance you could upload the fixtures 'filter' button as a single fix for me, even if you do add it to v1.4?

You're welcome. :) Of course, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/rqbfd817570lf5c/fixtures+list+panel.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\panels then reload the skin.

I'm quick :cool: You're welcome.

You have right, I'll fix that. About the font, download this http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2h1d3n9p4h7io7/titlebar.7z and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\panels then reload the skin. :) You're welcome.

Yes, you must overwrite everything, I don't have idea what is wrong.

P.s. thank you all! :)

Cheers. That's what I did. It works if I overwrite and then don't reload skin, but once I do that it all goes white again. For now I'll leave reload skin unchecked.

Do I need to install 1.1, then 1.2, then 1.3 etc. I assumed 1.3 (include 1.2) meant not.

I really have no idea now. I can load 1.0 but as soon as I try to update the skin goes mainly white with a really hideous font.

Glad the skin is called "Pervection" and not "Perfection"...... Could have been confusing LOL

Do I need to install 1.1, then 1.2, then 1.3 etc. I assumed 1.3 (include 1.2) meant not.

I really have no idea now. I can load 1.0 but as soon as I try to update the skin goes mainly white with a really hideous font.

If v1.2 includes v1.1, and v1.3 includes v1.2, logically the last version includes all previous versions, except base version.

Is it possible to use the zoom function with the fan made skins?

What the zoom function? I didn't understand your question.

Great skin marconni!

do you know how i can resize this panel in order to fit the last attribute?

http://imageshack.com/a/img713/4764/tye1.jpg

Strange, in my game it's not like that, take a look:

1.png

The resolution is 1600x900. Btw thanks.

Thanks for the skin. Please update OP, it misses update 1.3

You're welcome, and I will do that later, with v1.4.

i also use the same resolution 1600x900 (95% zoom).

i have this when viewing my staff, not when viewing staff from other teams. no profile and in window mode the last attribute is cut (in full screen it is showing this).

other than that, it is a wonderful skin.

thank's Marconni1985!

edit: It was the 95% zoom i was using. in 100% there is no issue

First of all a bug that has been, well, bugging me.

When you mouse over the Continue button (when it is displaying words other than Continue, like Start Second Half) it truncates the words for no reason, as it clearly fits when the mouse isn't hovering over it, maybe instead of changing the spacing of the words, maybe a slight colour change?

Ex. pdV4ROF.jpg

Now for a couple of suggestions.

Instead of displaying the name of the competition, is there anyway you, or indeed I can change this to use the competitions logo instead of the text? The reasons I suggest this are two fold, 1) there will be more room for the team names as they seem a tad squished, 2) as many people use high quality logo packs (as I do), it adds to the games aesthetics hugely.

Ex. a5UKFMp.jpg

Lastly, which panel controls the news, as on my game res they do not match up, I have seen they match up on other screenshots I have seen.

Ex. 70eyWoG.jpg

I would like to be able to have this match up correctly as it sends my OCD wild :D

Cheers.

i also use the same resolution 1600x900 (95% zoom).

i have this when viewing my staff, not when viewing staff from other teams. no profile and in window mode the last attribute is cut (in full screen it is showing this).

other than that, it is a wonderful skin.

thank's Marconni1985!

edit: It was the 95% zoom i was using. in 100% there is no issue

I'll fix that in the new update.

anyone know if substitutions now work when you quick result?

There are not substitutions when you play with instant result button.

great skin many thanks

You're welcome, and thanks.

First of all a bug that has been, well, bugging me.

When you mouse over the Continue button (when it is displaying words other than Continue, like Start Second Half) it truncates the words for no reason, as it clearly fits when the mouse isn't hovering over it, maybe instead of changing the spacing of the words, maybe a slight colour change?

Ex. pdV4ROF.jpg

Now for a couple of suggestions.

Instead of displaying the name of the competition, is there anyway you, or indeed I can change this to use the competitions logo instead of the text? The reasons I suggest this are two fold, 1) there will be more room for the team names as they seem a tad squished, 2) as many people use high quality logo packs (as I do), it adds to the games aesthetics hugely.

Ex. a5UKFMp.jpg

Lastly, which panel controls the news, as on my game res they do not match up, I have seen they match up on other screenshots I have seen.

Ex. 70eyWoG.jpg

I would like to be able to have this match up correctly as it sends my OCD wild :D

Cheers.

I'll fix that continue button stuff in the next update. I can't get competition logos instead of the text, but you can remove that text if you want, edit match title bar.xml and delete this part:

<!--comp picture-->

<widget class="team_logo_picture" id="fxCo" scale_picture="true" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="71" width="71">

<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />

<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre_x,centre_y" />

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />

</record>

</widget>

<!--spacer-->

<container width="17"/>

<!--spacer-->

<container width="7"/>

<widget class="fixture_name_text" auto_size="horizontal" id="fxnm" spec="text,large,bold" size="16" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" colour="yellow" font="fonts/play">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="FxNm" />

</record>

</widget>

<!--spacer-->

<container width="17"/>

<!--vertical divider-->

<widget class="picture" file="interface/header/match/separator" auto_size="horizontal"/>

About the news, go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\graphics\boxes\inbox\sender and edit width of bar_left.png file. Cheers.

>>>UPDATE 1.4<<<(INCLUDE v1.3)

Extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection then reload the skin.

Changes:

- Titlebar old font

- Old background

- Individual training condition colour

- News manager odds background colour

- Non player profile

- Fixtures filter

- Add manager team information

- Continue button over

- Unread messages colour

- Team training rest day button

The ! Must Respond is still getting truncated. (both normal and while hovering)

Ex. EukiC36.jpg

:p cheers. Will report back if i find any more bugs. I am using 1.4 btw.

annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.jpg:D

Ok, go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\skins\alavanja 14 pervection\panels and edit continue.xml file, find this lines:

<!-- Must do stuff Button -->

<widget class="icon_button" text="Must Respond[COMMENT: text to indicate that there is a news item the user must respond to before continuing the game]" id="MDSB" appearance="button/continue/button" alignment="centre" font="fonts/continue" size="10" icon="icons/news/response" width="150">

and change this bolded 10 to 9, save the file and reload the skin, cheers. :)

Very lovely skin, would love this for FMC. I am going to assume it is not compatible? Haven't ever changed to a different skin before, going to get adventurous this year. Love, love, love the different color stars especially.

Very lovely skin, would love this for FMC. I am going to assume it is not compatible? Haven't ever changed to a different skin before, going to get adventurous this year. Love, love, love the different color stars especially.
Fiddled around, easy enough to add your icons to the FMC skin :) Looks much better now.

You assume right, it's not compatible, but I'm glad to hear that you are pleased. :)

@Marconni1985 haha, love the Jean-Luc facepalm! Fixed, thanks again m8 :D

Me too. :D You're welcome m8. :)

for some reason my staff pics(ass man/coaches et) are not showing up in game, I have checked that the staff are in my facepack and they are(players/managers are as usual though??)

It's very strange, could you post a picture of that here?

You assume right, it's not compatible, but I'm glad to hear that you are pleased. :)

Me too. :D You're welcome m8. :)

It's very strange, could you post a picture of that here?

I will do thanks, for your info tried with another skin(champions league one) and staff etc show up fine

Archived