[FM14] [RELEASED] Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin (INSTANT RESULT)

Marconni1985

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you be playing FM then if your not using steam??

I mean, is it mandatory to use Steam to download the file? I am not using workshop. I don't care for steam and like to use it as little as possible. All my graphics files I have used the traditional way.

I mean, is it mandatory to use Steam to download the file? I am not using workshop. I don't care for steam and like to use it as little as possible. All my graphics files I have used the traditional way.

Ah right i see what you mean now,well yeah it depends on the way the author of the skin has uploaded it,in his case this time yes,you would have to do it through the steam workshop.

Hope this helps.

Ah right i see what you mean now,well yeah it depends on the way the author of the skin has uploaded it,in his case this time yes,you would have to do it through the steam workshop.

Hope this helps.

Great, thanks for the answer. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good morning to everyone! I have read and followed all the steps to have a correct installation of the skin on a mac OS mavericks. But still i cant see the alavanja skin in my dropdown menu in the game. Sjould i update my game? I have 14.0.0 and the skin folder is in the correct path... :( please help :(

Archived