★ OPZ ★

OPZ Elite ..

IU0MxT3.png

BZnyCFF.png

z6er9y8.png

EUMhNa2.jpg

oJBUxgv.png

DvYVhtU.png

***if you wish to share them you don't re-upload and hotlink. You should be simply link to the appropriate page on our site.

Credit - OPZ @FM-Thai

Special Thanks - ArtDekDok , FMKorea

Original Thread

http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?/topic/116507-opz-elite-skins-fm2014/

DOWNLOAD

Steam Workshop (v. 1.0)

NEW: My Site (v. 1.2)

In fm14 when you go to download and then to Steamworkshop, while you have graphics enabled like facepacks/logos maybe even skins, the workshop will just keep on loading without eventually appearing.

If you rename the graphics folder and then go to the workshop in the game it will load normally, after installing a skin or something else from the workshop, rename the graphics folder back to graphics and you can enjoy all the stuff.

but for some reason the workshop skins also slow down the game more then skins installed in the old fashioned way

In fm14 when you go to download and then to Steamworkshop, while you have graphics enabled like facepacks/logos maybe even skins, the workshop will just keep on loading without eventually appearing.

If you rename the graphics folder and then go to the workshop in the game it will load normally, after installing a skin or something else from the workshop, rename the graphics folder back to graphics and you can enjoy all the stuff.

but for some reason the workshop skins also slow down the game more then skins installed in the old fashioned way

You don't need to change the folder name back, you know. It'll work just fine as mygraphics, or whatever

This skin is very, very good... the only problem is that it eats some characters in portuguese.

Same here...in Portuguese language the skin has some problems in characters, for example it says "histrico" when it should be "histórico" but there are plenty more...

Don´t know if the problem is related to skin font size, but i hope you fix this issue, cause this skin is superb!!!

Thanks

Same here...in Portuguese language the skin has some problems in characters, for example it says "histrico" when it should be "histórico" but there are plenty more...

Don´t know if the problem is related to skin font size, but i hope you fix this issue, cause this skin is superb!!!

Thanks

i edit to original fonts in game but i cant update file on steam work shop. :(

you can download normal link on my site http://www.fm-thai.com/board/index.php?/topic/116507-opz-elite-skins-fm2014/

Nice skin mate!

However guys, I have a small question. When using the default, I have minimal or zero lagging issues when clicking a player profile (loads up picture and own customised view). However, when I use opz elite, it will take at least 2-3 second of loading before opening the next screen; regardless of whichever tabs opened.

Is it due to graphics card or processor? I never had any issue with customised skins in FM 2013. Thanks!

Great skin, the best yet.

1 slight issue for me though is on match day i like to see the stadium background through a transparent box, the match day boxes are too dark and you cant see the background as clear what files do i have to change for the transparency.

The transparent boxes on the squad and player screen is perfect for me but i want the match day boxes to be the same.

Archived