FM14 TACTIC - "THE FULCRUM" - Back to Back Promotions + Cup Win

Just so you know, I am trying it with Flamengo (media prediction 11th) and will give some feedback as soon as possible. However, I don't have much time and will take a while before I generate enough volume to consolidate a proper result.

Feedback: after 22 rounds, I am leading with Flamengo and in the quarter finals of the Brazilian Cup. Same problems reported by all, strikers not scoring much and very low ratings for them. Also, I am currently going through a batch of consecutive winless matches. After 1D and 3L, I decided to shake things up a little, switching to a counter/fluid/direct/neutral tempo, switching the F9 for a TM. Now the dark ages are more balanced...won 3 after the change, then LDWL. Still unsure as to when I'll return to the native Fulcrum, as it was much better before the dark ages. I think I will wait for another sequence of 3 winless matches.

I'll let you know how it went after the end of the season.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update Uwe...

we waltzed the skrill south with 101 pts and won the FA trophy with this tactic and TBH we had a hew gitchs re: the ME but that might be because we were just so dominant. Now for the Skrill Premier and as our ground is being developed weve relocated to the AMEX so eprhaps we can get bigger crowds and more money for the Premier. Gonna need it as the Chairman wants promotion after last year!

OK I was very interested in this tactic as it's quite similar to the one that saw me dominate on FM12. I set up a game with AZ in Holland to test this out for a season. The first half of the season was incredible, and we were 4 points clear after 16 games. The second half saw us pulled back by Ajax and some other teams, and it was here that I really noticed how poor the strike partnership can be in games where you are completely on top of the opposition and thus unable to create any quick chances on the break. We managed to pull away again in the last 4 games, getting 10 points (holidayed the last match, which was a draw) to Ajax's 5 and winning the league by 6 points but I think if it wouldn't have been for ME bugs we'd've won the league with about 5 games to go.

I found it quite hard to get players to fill the false 9 role and went through 3 in the season. In the end it was a free transfer picked up in January who gave our attack a bit of a boost in that spot. Overall players in that role scored 15 in 34, while my poacher strikers scored 26 (5 penalties). My defenders and anchor man midfielder scored a lot of goals from corners which boosted the total and probably cancelled out the fact that we only scored 1 goal from a direct free-kick all year (which is not at all the tactics fault).

Overall we spent around £5million in the transfer market which was more than recouped by sales of players who weren't going to fit in to the system. Very good tactic to be honest.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. Good start, sticky middle, strong finish seems to be a common pattern.

I've tried every combination of strikers, lone striker/amc with every combination of roles and nothing makes any difference.

between 12-15 goals from 38 league game for each striker seems to be about par. Not terrible, but they do suffer with low ratings which are far too harsh.

Lower league, with a high level striker can do much better.

Too be honest, waiting for the ME update before looking at this again.

Hi,

I have used this tactic with AFC Wimbledon and have had some very mixed results. I was promoted in my first season finishing 2nd in the League. I then finished 6th in my first season in League 1 losing out in the play offs to a very strong Millwall team. Since then it has been all down hill.

In my 3rd season I avoided relegation by 1 point and I'm 17 games into my 4th season and im only 5 points clear of the relegation zone. After a cracker 2 season I am now having a torrid time and losing far too many games. I have tried everything to recitfy this, I have always signed players based on your four key attributes for each position and now have slightly more money in my wage budget. Despite this I am really really struggling.

Feedback: after 22 rounds, I am leading with Flamengo and in the quarter finals of the Brazilian Cup. Same problems reported by all, strikers not scoring much and very low ratings for them. Also, I am currently going through a batch of consecutive winless matches. After 1D and 3L, I decided to shake things up a little, switching to a counter/fluid/direct/neutral tempo, switching the F9 for a TM. Now the dark ages are more balanced...won 3 after the change, then LDWL. Still unsure as to when I'll return to the native Fulcrum, as it was much better before the dark ages. I think I will wait for another sequence of 3 winless matches.

I'll let you know how it went after the end of the season.

First season completed. Prediction 11th - Final Result 4th (going to Libertadores Preliminary Round woohoo)

Stats for the league only:

F9: 11 goals / 4 ast

P: 11 goals / 2 ast

AP: 8 goals /11 ast

Ended up pretty balanced.

About the halfway crisis, I kept trying switching between Fulcrum and my version of Fulcrum/counter/direct. I got very unstable results, which did not follow any pattern in regards to the tactics, being favorites or not, etc. Last 10 season matches:

LWLWLWWLWL notice the lack of draws.

I also noticed to be suffering a high percentage of goals suffered in the first 5 minutes of the matches. That is probably related to the mental attributes of my players (Concentration, perhaps?). I will try to improve my squad in that aspect next season, even though I have almost no money...will need some Creativity myself.

Thanks for a tactic which seems to work very well for me. I'll try to keep you updated on how it goes, as I've only played 4 games with it so far (and amazingly won all of them!). We were almost in the relegation zone (playing with Luton) and now we're moving up the table one match at a time. I'm currently using the F9 + poacher combo up front and it seems to work well for me so far - more goals scored for the poacher than the F9 however.

Thanks for a tactic which seems to work very well for me. I'll try to keep you updated on how it goes, as I've only played 4 games with it so far (and amazingly won all of them!). We were almost in the relegation zone (playing with Luton) and now we're moving up the table one match at a time. I'm currently using the F9 + poacher combo up front and it seems to work well for me so far - more goals scored for the poacher than the F9 however.

Yeah, the F9/Poacher combo is as good (or bad) as anything else at the moment.

I may change it post update.

Hi Uwe,

I have also tested your tactic. I started with Bath City form Skrill South. The first season i promoted from the first place. The second season also promoted in the Skrill Premier with also the first place. In the third season I had a really hard time. The Sky Bet League 2 was very though. Loosing very often I finished on the 3rd place in the Sky Bet League 2. My results are always the same. Leading with two goals I really often lose the game with 2-3 or higher.

I also followed your guide hiring players with expired contracts but for the Sky Bet League 1 the stats for realistic players are very bad so the key attributes are fine but the players are really bad.

Actually I think that your fantastic promotions are the results of better ME but for me the tactic with the actual ME is definitively unplayable so I switched for a new game with Real Madrid and tested a different tactic which works well for me.

I will give it a try with a ME update but I hope it will be very soon.

Did you tested your tactic with a new season with the actual ME from the lowest league ? Do you have the exact results with Stockport from the beginning with 14.1.3 or are you also struggling ?

Hi Uwe,

I have also tested your tactic. I started with Bath City form Skrill South. The first season i promoted from the first place. The second season also promoted in the Skrill Premier with also the first place. In the third season I had a really hard time. The Sky Bet League 2 was very though. Loosing very often I finished on the 3rd place in the Sky Bet League 2. My results are always the same. Leading with two goals I really often lose the game with 2-3 or higher.

I also followed your guide hiring players with expired contracts but for the Sky Bet League 1 the stats for realistic players are very bad so the key attributes are fine but the players are really bad.

Actually I think that your fantastic promotions are the results of better ME but for me the tactic with the actual ME is definitively unplayable so I switched for a new game with Real Madrid and tested a different tactic which works well for me.

I will give it a try with a ME update but I hope it will be very soon.

Did you tested your tactic with a new season with the actual ME from the lowest league ? Do you have the exact results with Stockport from the beginning with 14.1.3 or are you also struggling ?

Hi, on my save 14.1.3 kicked in during December in my first League 1 campaign, I got promoted that year and again promoted from the Championship the very next year. So back to back promotions under 14.1.3 then 12th, 5th in the Premier League.

League 2 is tough due to the 'broken' reputation system which means you are stuck with non-league players

Good luck with the new tactic.

I note some of them are using the 'short corner' exploit which give's you an extra 15/20 goals a season.

I have chosen not to include that on the grounds it turns the game into a 'farce' and is against the 'spirit' in which the challenge of FM is intended to be played in.

If that exploit is included in your new tactic, please factor that in when comparing results.

Good luck and I hope to see you back when v3 is released!

(P.S expecting 3 promotions in a row is a bit unrealistic imo. It took me 3 seasons to get out of League 2)

(P.P.S when ME update hits and i've finalised v3 i'm going back to Skrill North and starting all over again with Stockport)

v3 is going well.

9tza.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Especially considering this.

bqf3.png

Strikers?

hk6y.png

73kf.png

So 6 goals in 9 games for one, 9 goals in 9 games for the other.

Well happy with that.

My team is actually weaker this year as I signed an awesome keeper in the middle of last season, paid him £85,000 not realising my 2 strikers had sneaked in 'match highest earner' clauses into their contract so they got a £50k pay rise each!

THEN my keeper got picked for England and due to a clause in his contract got a another £30k pay rise, which again meant my strikers got ANOTHER £30k each so both my strikers went from earning £30k a week to earning £110k a week!!

I was spending £330,00 of my £500,000 wage budget on 3 players!!

I had to get rid of my 2 star strikers and bring in weaker replacements.

So there is the lesson, dont get lazy with contract negotiations and watch out for those clauses!!

OK, word on the main thread is that the update should be out this week.

From that I would deduce its likely to be at the end of the week so I have decided to go with v3 right now.

v3 will form the basis of the tactic which will be tweaked for the new match engine. I consider it far superior to v2 under ME 14.1.3.

Any feedback between now and the ME update would be appreciated.

The process.

I wanted to tweak the original Tactic so it produced a higher volume of quality chances rather than lots of low % shots from all over the place.

This tactic produces less shots than than v2, but you will score more, your Strikers will score more and its a much more realistic game to watch.

Changelist.

Formation = Unchanged

Player roles = Strikers are now both Complete Forward/Support. Rest unchanged.

Player instructions = A few tweaks here and there. Many players now on 'shoot less' including the Strikers.

Team instructions = 'Retain possession' dropped, 'work ball into box' added. No need for 'pass into space'.

*'retain possession' caused the 'mass melee' in the penalty area with shots constantly being blocked by defenders legs

*'work ball into box' helps reduce low % pot shots when combined with 'shoot less often'

The forwards.

Its illogical, but 2 strikers with 'support' duty works better than 1 with support and 1 with attack.

Complete Fowards are great as they work very hard without the ball closing down defenders and defensive midfielders. When in possession I have given them increased creative freedom to find space, pulling defenders all over the place which is ideal for the 3 central midfielders we have making attacking runs.

When the ME update is released and I am happy with the tactic I will probably start a new thread.

any way.... here you go.............

http://www.mediafire.com/download/91nk86kkks785ra/The_Fulcrum_v3.tac

p.s. no sign of the 'corner cheat' here...........

Thanks Mr Rosler - been using V2 with Sheff Utd, generally with good results, and team isn't quite fully fluid with the tactic yet (only at end of November in 1st season). Do the changes you've made to v3 affect the key attributes for the various positions that you set out at the beginning of this thread?

Everything is fine except for the False 9 and Poacher. If you are mid season you will be able to 'make do' with what you have.

I will do a piece on the complete forwards when i get time.

In the short term I would prioritise;

Finishing

Composure

Team work

Off the Ball

OK, word on the main thread is that the update should be out this week.

From that I would deduce its likely to be at the end of the week so I have decided to go with v3 right now.

[...]This tactic produces less shots than than v2, but you will score more, your Strikers will score more and its a much more realistic game to watch.[...]

[...]Player instructions = A few tweaks here and there. Many players now on 'shoot less' including the Strikers.

Team instructions = 'Retain possession' dropped, 'work ball into box' added. No need for 'pass into space'.[...]

[...]*'work ball into box' helps reduce low % pot shots when combined with 'shoot less often'[...]

Glad to hear that v3 is based on some components from my feedback some posts ago! ;)

By the way, I am still using v2 in Brazil and I am in the first couple months of my second season. I am not anymore much worried about the 'strikers not scoring' issue, but much more concerned with the 'mid-season' crisis where long streaks of winless matches take place for apparently no reason. I skipped FM13, but on FM12 it was present as well. Back then, here's what happened and how I solved:

I would play by 442-flat (push-up/control/short passing) and it worked great. All of a sudden, after the semester-switch, I would start losing/drawing without no reason. I invested many hours in the forums and everybody denied that 'AI cracks tactics' but, somewhere at some point someone from SI said that the 'AI identifies your play style and adapts to it. So, to counter your style, they start using long balls to beat you". I tried to argue that it was just stupid that all AI teams suddenly figure it out at the same time and I become suddenly incapable of winning, but nobody cared and I decided to work around it.

The solution: Back then, I made an alternative tactic, sending the second SC to DM, making a 451 (deep/counter/direct).

The result: I would start the season with my 442-flat (push-up/control/short passing). As soon as I suffered two winless games, generally after the semester-switch, I would change for my 451 (deep/counter/direct). I instantly went back to winning again. When there was around 5 matches to season end, the AI would start play very short-passing, work ball into box style to mess with my counter. As soon as I was winless for two matches, I would switch back to 442-flat and the cycle starts over.

Back to FM14 + Fulcrum. I THINK i was able to make a fulcrum-DEF, which has small changes to the original_v2: direct passing, quick tempo. Individual short passing kept only for DCs and DM. All the others now use the team passing instruction (direct). F9 replaced by TM. Formation unchanged.

It seems to be working so far but, again, I don't have enough volume at the moment to prove results yet. If I get a long winning sequence again, I will consider it a success and, as soon as the AI figures it out, I will switch back to fulcrum_v2.

Strikers score much more with fulcrum-def, as the ball gets quickly to their feet. Midfielders don't participate much anymore offensively, but still brilliant defensively.

I will keep you updated.

I experienced the same in FM11 and did more or less the exact same thing. Not sure exactly how much you need to alter you tactics in order to evade the "AI tactic cracking" to happen, but maybe it's not necessary to do the total opposite (i.e. long balls/counter vs short/control). But yeah, it's funny how all the teams seems to discover this at the exact same time, just as if they have some secret covenant to conspire against you...

Anyway, I've been playing a little bit more with this tactic now, but it's not going as well as it did initially. 1 won, 2 draws and 1 loss for the last 4 matches as far as I recall. I'll try to switch to v3 tonight (right now I'm at work :herman:) and see if that makes a difference.

Here's my progress with v3 which I started to use right at the beginning of this season:

Mh8HkLsl.png

And results so far (I fielded much weakened teams for the cup matches):

2bziBUvl.png

Overall observations are that this version doesnt create as many shots as version 2 but its success is clear to see. My team starts off slow but usually come on strong in the second half. Whats nice to see is the front two getting goals now:

ra25EeFl.png

Not happy about having 4 strikers injured at the moment but I cant blame the tactic for that! Great work as usual Mr U :)

The problem with conceding too much goals is the same as with v2. Creating 5-6 chances and still loosing against a weaker opponent who only had 2 chances and scoring 2 against 1 or so. I don´t know what in this fact is stupid the tactic or the entire game. I don´t really know ...

I have played every FM since 2008 and never saw such a stupid FM as this year...

Here's my progress with v3 which I started to use right at the beginning of this season:

Mh8HkLsl.png

And results so far (I fielded much weakened teams for the cup matches):

2bziBUvl.png

Overall observations are that this version doesnt create as many shots as version 2 but its success is clear to see. My team starts off slow but usually come on strong in the second half. Whats nice to see is the front two getting goals now:

ra25EeFl.png

Not happy about having 4 strikers injured at the moment but I cant blame the tactic for that! Great work as usual Mr U :)

what is the skin

As far as I can tell, possession drops dramatically in v3 compared to v2. For my team that didn't work out too well and even though I was in a (relatively) good run, I lost 0-4 at home when using v3. It seems, as far as I can tell, that v3 do create better chances, but that it also creates more goals for the opposition (in my case - might not be the tactic though, there are other factors at play here as well). It seemed as if I was able to control the match better using v2 compared to v3. Right now I'm using both of them, as they both work equally well. If one doesn't work I switch to the other one :)

Initial reaction to V3 is favourable. Unbeaten since started using it, Won 4, drew 1, picked up manager of the month and climbed up to 3rd place.

Strikers are converting more chances, but team still conceding some silly goals.

Player ratings seem to be better as well. One question though, and this may just be to do with the players I have there, but the Right Full Back always seems to spend most of the game looking anxious or nervous, and my assistant is constantly telling me that they aren't having the best game of their life. Every now and again they have a good game, but more often than not they don't. Scouted both players before signing, stats are good for League 1, and particularly in the key stats highlighted. Just wondered if anyone else had come across this? Happens using V2 and V3.

Interesting there is so much variation between people's experiences.

I have been really solid except 1 game vs Man U,

Nervousness cannot be tactics related.

I normally have at least 1 player with this.

If it's the same guy all the time I would get rid.

Thinking out loud here but do you think having the two ST's as Complete Forwards on Support is asking for a better quality of forward with higher attributes across a wider spread than you'd find further down the leagues?

I liked the P/F9 combo because their movement seemed logical in tandem covering more areas with one dropping off, the other tight up against the line.... :D and P/F9 players were easier to find

Well, it 'scales' as you go down the league's. The forwards look 'less complete' but then so are the defenders and goal keepers.

I don't really want 'shoot less often' on my strikers but the current ME is forcing that.

Hopefully post update we can drop that off.

Sure, understood. I'm looking at movement as a pair within your team more. I'm thinking you'll need higher 'intelligence' (off the ball etc) for this to work better and with them given identical roles and instructions wondering how they work off each other, or even whether they need to.

I've tried V3 for only 4-5 matches (with a League 1 side, with good to average League 1 standard players) so far so will have a better look. In the relatively very few matches I've played my ST's can look a little lost or seem to more than they did with V2.

Yeah, these are the attributes I suggested you look for, relative to the league you are in.

Finishing

Composure

Team work

Off the Ball

Its a bit more of a 'defend from the front' work ethic, as you will notice. These guys will drop very deep at times, counter attacking requires a bit more build up play as a result of this but the system is defensively stronger, especially when playing better teams than you.

But we're all a bit in limbo until the update comes out. After that things may change.

Yeah, these are the attributes I suggested you look for, relative to the league you are in.

Finishing

Composure

Team work

Off the Ball

Its a bit more of a 'defend from the front' work ethic, as you will notice. These guys will drop very deep at times, counter attacking requires a bit more build up play as a result of this but the system is defensively stronger, especially when playing better teams than you.

But we're all a bit in limbo until the update comes out. After that things may change.

Understood, thanks for response. :thup:

These are my results using v3 from start of this season.

cw9j.png

Very steady without being sensational.

Got out of European Group undefeated, in semi final of Carling Cup.

Been 'in' every game apart from Man U game.

My squad is weaker than about 70% of the teams i'm playing against. I'm still having to field some 'Championship' standard players due my squad building 'c ock ups' last season.

So cant really complain, although I would like a few more League goals. Defensively its been really solid.

Waiting patiently for update.......... Grrrrrrr

As a user of your tactic sporadically through two saves, i've decided to pick it up from the get go for Bayern, this has been using V3 save. Defensive, i am reminded as to why i use it sporadically as it's awful.

How is it awful, whats not working for you? Too many losses? Not scoring enough, as you can see, i am one of the successes from using this tactic.

what is difernece between v2 and v3 ???

from earlier post

The process.

I wanted to tweak the original Tactic so it produced a higher volume of quality chances rather than lots of low % shots from all over the place.

This tactic produces less shots than than v2, but you will score more, your Strikers will score more and its a much more realistic game to watch.

Changelist.

Formation = Unchanged

Player roles = Strikers are now both Complete Forward/Support. Rest unchanged.

Player instructions = A few tweaks here and there. Many players now on 'shoot less' including the Strikers.

Team instructions = 'Retain possession' dropped, 'work ball into box' added. No need for 'pass into space'.

*'retain possession' caused the 'mass melee' in the penalty area with shots constantly being blocked by defenders legs

*'work ball into box' helps reduce low % pot shots when combined with 'shoot less often'

Run into a bit of a stumbling block since christmas. I didn't make much of a squad change, only bringing in two players and getting rid of two other. But since then (Using V3). I've lost 4 games on the bounce and had 3 draws against the teams in the 3 bottom places, maybe it could be the players. I dont know. Just yeah just updating on my season. The 3rd Leauge title in a row now seems very much out of reach with ten games left.

There is always next year though! Oh and the next patch! :)

Run into a bit of a stumbling block since christmas. I didn't make much of a squad change, only bringing in two players and getting rid of two other. But since then (Using V3). I've lost 4 games on the bounce and had 3 draws against the teams in the 3 bottom places, maybe it could be the players. I dont know. Just yeah just updating on my season. The 3rd Leauge title in a row now seems very much out of reach with ten games left.

There is always next year though! Oh and the next patch! :)

Hmmm, ok thanks for the info.

Surely the update is today!

Will review everything thing then.

So you think v2 was better?

So, a full season using v3.

Distinctly average.

djzp.png

With the state of my squad currently I guess I cant complain too much, and I did win the League Cup beating Arsenal over 2 legs and Man City in the final. Made the semi's of the FA cup before getting robbed by Norwich.

I only scored 4 goals from corners and 0 from indirect free kicks all season, so there is much room for improvement in those departments (without resorting to cheating).

I've seen enough in the games to realise what's working and not working with regards to team Instructions and I will be changing these again.

I have 2 'fresh tactics' waiting in the wings for the ME update (I will preview these later) along with my final version of the 'Fulcrum'. I will run all 3 for a season under the new ME and pick the one that performs the best, refine it so its as good as it can be, release it here and then restart from Skrill North with Stockport hopefully on a stable ME which will not be updated again until post the January transfer window.

Please keep me posted on how you are getting on ESPECIALLY post the update .

Thanks all :brock:

Back to FM14 + Fulcrum. I THINK i was able to make a fulcrum-DEF, which has small changes to the original_v2: direct passing, quick tempo. Individual short passing kept only for DCs and DM. All the others now use the team passing instruction (direct). F9 replaced by TM. Formation unchanged.

It seems to be working so far but, again, I don't have enough volume at the moment to prove results yet. If I get a long winning sequence again, I will consider it a success and, as soon as the AI figures it out, I will switch back to fulcrum_v2.

Strikers score much more with fulcrum-def, as the ball gets quickly to their feet. Midfielders don't participate much anymore offensively, but still brilliant defensively.

I will keep you updated.

Guys, I believe I have something here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9m0v4yxt733cz9/Fulcrum-DEF.tac

If someone would like to give it a shot, I'd appreciate the feedback (hope you don't mind this thread hijack, Rosler, but I believe this is an evolution of Fulcrum).

The startegy, as I explained before is to play Fulcrum v2, as it is great in the beginning. As soon as the AI cracks the tactics and you suddenly start drawing/losing in sequence, switch to Fulcrum-DEF. This should get you back on track. As soon as Fulcrum-DEF is cracked, switch back to Fulcrum v2 and repeat. ;)

About Fulcrum-DEF:

- I have waltzed through the Rio State Championship, winning 100% of the matches.

- In the League, I have 5W1D for now. The draw is due to a missed penalty kick by Scocco. ;)

- In the Libertadores, I am in the final, having won every match ever since I switched to Fulcrum-DEF. I tried Fulcrum_v2 in the first two matches of the Group Stage... 1L1D against weaker teams.

What is most impressive is that, even though it is a counter/direct model, it results in big wins (6-0, 7-1, etc.). Also, I feel it concedes much less than Fulcrum_v2.

Guys, I believe I have something here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9m0v4yxt733cz9/Fulcrum-DEF.tac

If someone would like to give it a shot, I'd appreciate the feedback (hope you don't mind this thread hijack, Rosler, but I believe this is an evolution of Fulcrum).

The startegy, as I explained before is to play Fulcrum v2, as it is great in the beginning. As soon as the AI cracks the tactics and you suddenly start drawing/losing in sequence, switch to Fulcrum-DEF. This should get you back on track. As soon as Fulcrum-DEF is cracked, switch back to Fulcrum v2 and repeat. ;)

About Fulcrum-DEF:

- I have waltzed through the Rio State Championship, winning 100% of the matches.

- In the League, I have 5W1D for now. The draw is due to a missed penalty kick by Scocco. ;)

- In the Libertadores, I am in the final, having won every match ever since I switched to Fulcrum-DEF. I tried Fulcrum_v2 in the first two matches of the Group Stage... 1L1D against weaker teams.

What is most impressive is that, even though it is a counter/direct model, it results in big wins (6-0, 7-1, etc.). Also, I feel it concedes much less than Fulcrum_v2.

Thanks Pipoli,

I will include this in my season long test with my own 3 tactics and post up the results as I go along to see what comes out on top.

Not worth me starting this until the new update is out, but hopefully that will be today.

Any chance of getting V2/V3 and any other versions in the opening post to save trying to find them and/or missing them. Also is there a new Attribute list for the strikers? Trying this tactic/s out with Aberdeen in the SPL.

v3 is on the first post. As i'm not that happy with it i'll put v2 up there as well.

Everythings a bit in limbo until the new update is out.

Still not decided on the final roles for the front 2. And probably wont be until the update is out.

Archived