FM14 TACTIC - "THE FULCRUM" - Back to Back Promotions + Cup Win

I'm trying to start a new thread with the new tactic and supporting information but apparently I no longer have permission to do so or the correct permission or user rights??????

I'm trying to figure out who to contact about this.

Perhaps i have upset someone and are no longer welcome here.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think its you fella, I think the forums are foobarred! The thread shows a page 8 which dumps you back to page 7. I think they have some optimization issues. Keep trying to create the new thread. I sometimes I have errors just replying to threads.

Yeah, I'm getting the page 8 -> dump back to page 7 (I actually read through all of page 7 one more time thinking "Hmm... this page 8 was an awfully close to what I've already read..." before I came down to the bottom of the page and realized it _was_ in fact the same page!) .

Update on my game - using v2 mostly:

Managing Luton in the Skrill Premier in my first full season (took over around half way last season). Top of the league after 21 games played and managed to move on to the 2nd round in the FA cup after beating a League 1 team 3-0 at home. I realised that I got way better chances against better opposition which pressed higher and expected to dominate me. It seems like the teams in my league are all lying low and cluttering their own penalty box. Therefore I have problems scoring more than 1 goal, 2 at most it seems, in a normal league match.

For now I'm going to stick with v2 - it works wonders for me, but that might be because I don't have the players to fill v4 (no regista and no AMC, at least with quality enough to make an effort).

(Edit): I forgot to add that I put "Cross more" on the FB's, due to a lot of opposition clutter in the penalty area of the other team. I realized that my FB's had a lot of good chances for a cross, but they didn't take it. Also I wanted to try to threaten more in front of the goal when there was no way through in the middle. It seems to have worked for me at least.

• 2 months later...

Mr U Rosler, I have an idea. I figured that an attacking AMC is increasing the goals scored. But when you drag the mc to amc(like you said) BBMs are very close to each other and they wont help flanks. So I thought how can I use and AMC and keep the distance between BBMs? This is what I revised. I haven't tested it yet but it's just an idea.. I'd be glad if you give your opinion. Thanks for the hard work!

dm4092.jpg

Mr U Rosler, I have an idea. I figured that an attacking AMC is increasing the goals scored. But when you drag the mc to amc(like you said) BBMs are very close to each other and they wont help flanks. So I thought how can I use and AMC and keep the distance between BBMs? This is what I revised. I haven't tested it yet but it's just an idea.. I'd be glad if you give your opinion. Thanks for the hard work!

dm4092.jpg

yeah, i tried a similar thing but couldn't get any kind of consistent performance out of the AMC role and we missed the protection of the DMC quite bit. At some point I moved the AMC to a 3rd striker and it was better and I posted it as 'Rainmaker b'.

See how it goes!

You are right, AMC does not give consistent performance and there is a chaos when team is attacking. In addition to that, team become vulnurable to the counter attacks. So do not try that :) I changed to silk&steel and first match is 6-0 win. Thank you for your reply Mr Rosler.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, good job, but can you modify your this tactic for new patch 14.3 please ?

Hi, I will be working on v3's for both tactics designed specifically for 14.3.

As ever, i wont be rushing them out as I want them thoroughly tested.

Archived