Stadium Expansion

I see you are managing a small club in Finland and doing well in the league, my question is do small clubs gain new fans as you are more and more successfull in the game?

It depends on geography. This is a random example, but imagine if Plymouth became incredibly successful. They wouldn't suddenly get 80,000 fans at a game. I'm not sure how FM incorporates this into the game though.

I mean if this is the worst bug I ever get I won't be complaining too much. Champions league revenue more than covers it. Hopefully this means that I'll be getting a new stadium within the next couple of years as a result of the maxing out of my stadium (presuming of course that Puni is correct).

It depends on geography. This is a random example, but imagine if Plymouth became incredibly successful. They wouldn't suddenly get 80,000 fans at a game. I'm not sure how FM incorporates this into the game though.

Hmm..if you mean IRL, you'd get all the Devonian and Cornwall glory hunters defecting. That's a lot more than 80k..

Hmm..if you mean IRL, you'd get all the Devonian and Cornwall glory hunters defecting. That's a lot more than 80k..

Whilst they might support another team, then I doubt they attend all games. They might wear a shirt and wear out that armchair, anything more, I'm unsure.

In game its not relevant. I remember reading a thread where small towns have had 80,000 seater stadiums once they reached Europe. this would require a long career though you not going to do it in 5 years.

I had an interesting experience now, where my club moved from a 18000 seater, to an recently built 34500 seater stadium in the area, without having to build it ourselves. We bought the new stadium for aroudn 1,5 m, and sold our old stadium for around 10 m :cool: A bit strange, but nice to get the 9 m into the account.

It doesn't depend on geography at all in the game.

Look at the dafuge challenges thread (taking on a club that was unplayable at the start of the game) where he has had several monster grounds with basically pub side teams. See post 2664 here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319243-dafuge-s-FM13-challenge?p=8754405&viewfull=1#post8754405

Archived