I challenge you to post a more disgraceful goal than this

Under no pressure from Stoke players. Not in danger of it being a pass back. Easy to just bend over and pick it up, right? Wrong.

Watch it in HD to see it clearer if need be. It is recommended for ultimate lolz. Please fix your ME guys. It's January 2013 and it's still unplayable.

[video=youtube;uaLaxK4oycw]

What's a .pkm and how do I post it?

When you save a match (click save match in the top when a game ends or when clicking on the fixture to view it) the file it generates is called a pkm.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319072

Above is how to upload it, and where to put it, make sure to note the time of the bug in the thread, so they dont have to watch the entire game to find it :thup:

Yes, clearly one fluke goal that is obviously a bug makes the game unplayable.

Don't embarrass yourself, pal.

Even the guys at SI would admit the ME isn't to the standard they'd like it to be. 95% of the people on this forum would agree that the ME is seriously flawed which is why SI will be fixing it shortly.

Show me where I stated that the ME is unplayable because of that one "fluke" goal. Don't back down now. Quote me where I said that. If you can't then shut up.

Even the guys at SI would admit the ME isn't to the standard they'd like it to be. 95% of the people on this forum would agree that the ME is seriously flawed which is why SI will be fixing it shortly.

Show me where I stated that the ME is unplayable because of that one "fluke" goal. Don't back down now. Quote me where I said that. If you can't then shut up.

I'm not going to argue on this level, sorry

I think being that aggressive, if you can even call it that, on the internet is more embarrassing. Did you enjoy winning your little argument? Hard as nails? Pathetic

P.s. The ME is not unplayable.

I'm not going to argue on this level, sorry

"This level" being me asking you to provide quotes or some form of proof of where I stated that this ME was "unplayable" because of that one "fluke" goal?

I don't blame you for backing down. It was a ludicrous post borne out of desperation to be noticed and loved by the mods on here, I would guess.

I think being that aggressive, if you can even call it that, on the internet is more embarrassing. Did you enjoy winning your little argument? Hard as nails? Pathetic

P.s. The ME is not unplayable.

Someone hasn't had their Coco Pops.

"This level" being me asking you to provide quotes or some form of proof of where I stated that this ME was "unplayable" because of that one "fluke" goal?

I don't blame you for backing down. It was a ludicrous post borne out of desperation to be noticed and loved by the mods on here, I would guess.

Don't try to twist words, it just makes you look sad & pathetic.

In the OP you clearly stated that the ME was unplayable and then provided a link to that goal - The implication was there for all to see.

The ME is very playable, in my save I'm in December 2017 and I have never seen a goal like that.

Don't try to twist words, it just makes you look sad & pathetic.

In the OP you clearly stated that the ME was unplayable and then provided a link to that goal - The implication was there for all to see.

The ME is very playable, in my save I'm in December 2017 and I have never seen a goal like that.

Yes, the implication that this goal is a further example along with the countless complaints to date that the ME is in dire need of fixing. That's correct.

If you read through my previous posts you'll see my thoughts on the ME. I've been very vocal on this subject for months now which, last time I checked, is longer than a few hours ago when that goal was scored.

You may have never seen a goal like that but I'm sure you've spotted the complete lack of through balls and constant long shots even when informed to the contrary? Repetitive crossed goals? If you're in December 2017 and haven't come across any of the countless issues that many users are complaining about then good for you.

If we're being literal here who's and which words did I "twist"? In actual fact it's you who's twisting and reaching reading into apparent "implications" rather than dealing with the facts of what I actually said and have said for the past few months.

Nice try though, Cougar. Go back to the pub looking for young meat now, there's a good girl.

Nice try though, Cougar. Go back to the pub looking for young meat now, there's a good girl.

That one line shows that you are just bitter atm and therefore nobody will listen to your argument.

It's not a perfect ME, but do you want to code? It seems that everyone that has a comment about it doesn't know how difficult it is to program this. "Realism" in football is such a subjective topic because there are random examples in the real world of football. This is a minor problem. For SI to consider it a major problem, every other goal should be like this and not just from a handful of people but from a lot LOT more.

Be patient and SI will fix it.

That one line shows that you are just bitter atm and therefore nobody will listen to your argument.

It's not a perfect ME, but do you want to code? It seems that everyone that has a comment about it doesn't know how difficult it is to program this. "Realism" in football is such a subjective topic because there are random examples in the real world of football. This is a minor problem. For SI to consider it a major problem, every other goal should be like this and not just from a handful of people but from a lot LOT more.

Be patient and SI will fix it.

Bitter and getting called "sad & pathetic"? Aye, imagine that... :rolleyes:

If I was bitter about the goal in the OP I'd have ranted in my OP or ranted in the bugs forum. I'm well aware they're working on remedying it which is why I never.

Wow......such an in depth reply. Have you posted in the bugs forum?

No because I'd be required to post the pkm which I don't think I can do. I quit without saving so I'll just wait until they release a fix and start a new save.

How much more in depth can I be than explaining in no uncertain terms why I'm coming across as "bitter" after being called "sad & pathetic"? Seriously man...

Yes, the implication that this goal is a further example along with the countless complaints to date that the ME is in dire need of fixing. That's correct.

The ME is not in dire need of fixing at all.

If you knew anything about SI and CM/FM you would that the ME develops in stages over the course of several versions. This was a rewrite so was always going to be one step backwards initially before moving forwards.

If you read through my previous posts you'll see my thoughts on the ME. I've been very vocal on this subject for months now which, last time I checked, is longer than a few hours ago when that goal was scored.

Thats great, if you wanted us to consider your previous posts you should have stated that in your OP and provided links.

You may have never seen a goal like that but I'm sure you've spotted the complete lack of through balls and constant long shots even when informed to the contrary? Repetitive crossed goals? If you're in December 2017 and haven't come across any of the countless issues that many users are complaining about then good for you.

There are several issues with the ME which I'm sure that SI are aware of, these are all relatively minor though and will be tweaked over time to improve it.

This just shows how clueless you are :rolleyes:

No because I'd be required to post the pkm which I don't think I can do. I quit without saving so I'll just wait until they release a fix and start a new save.

How much more in depth can I be than explaining in no uncertain terms why I'm coming across as "bitter" after being called "sad & pathetic"? Seriously man...

"Serioulsy, man....." you have made your point and opened it for discussion, then you were quite cheeky in 1 or 2 of your replies. You can't even realize when your bitter.....wow.

Archived