Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2012/2013 : featuring positive negativity

Retro

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A manager would have dropped Sagna weeks ago.

I know Jenki's is inexperienced but he was performing well and working hard, should never have been dropped just cause Sagna got fit again, Sagna should of been made to earn his place back in the team.

Diaby is just another player who has been injured so long people forget how bad he is.

He was brilliant at Anfield when you guys won 2-0. I admit its only time I have seen him play but he looked impressive that day.

I know Jenki's is inexperienced but he was performing well and working hard, should never have been dropped just cause Sagna got fit again, Sagna should of been made to earn his place back in the team.

And who made that decision? Yes, Wenger!

If you hadn't added that last sentence people might take you a bit more seriously.

So you're saying that Moyes or Laudraup couldn't do better than Wenger right now?

You do know Swansea beat Chavski at the bridge less than 2 weeks ago? They also beat us at the Emirates.

Whats one result got to do with anything?

Erm, 2 results, and that's just off the top of my head.

Just saw this from LeGrove on Twitter, he's bang on....

To think, this is a squad Wenger reckons is 'too good' to add to. What a joker. Not that players can sort this mess. Wenger is the problem.

Erm, 2 results, and that's just off the top of my head.

Just saw this from LeGrove on Twitter, he's bang on....

To think, this is a squad Wenger reckons is 'too good' to add to. What a joker. Not that players can sort this mess. Wenger is the problem.

Not sure why its solely Wengers problem the squad wont pull their finger out, players have to take responsibility for their performces. The team named today is more than capable of giving Chelsea a good run for their money.

Not sure why its solely Wengers problem the squad wont pull their finger out, players have to take responsibility for their performces. The team named today is more than capable of giving Chelsea a good run for their money.

It becomes the managers fault when he clearly refuses to drop or criticise the players for it.

Gary Neville man u history or not is fast becoming my favourite pundit!

Yeah when i first heard he was replacing Andy Gray i was a bit unsure, but i like his honesty, his unbiased attitude is nice too, he knows tactics and knows the modern game.

The way he anaylised that corner goal from stoke against west ham, revealed to mejust how much work goes into set pieces.

It's been that way for a long time.

Whose job is it to motivate the players?

Whose job is it to pick an effective captain?

Whose job is it to ensure every player knows what role they have?

Etc etc.

It's been that way for a long time.

Whose job is it to motivate the players?

Whose job is it to pick an effective captain?

Whose job is it to ensure every player knows what role they have?

Etc etc.

Captaincy has got nothing to do with it, it means nothing.

For £80k+ a week these players should be capable of putting some effort in and doing their job. Not defending certain tactics or playing certain players but in general they shouldnt need motivating or telling what to do

For £80k+ a week these players should be capable of putting some effort in and doing their job. Not defending certain tactics or playing certain players but in general they shouldnt need motivating or telling what to do

Money's got nothing to do with how these players are doing their jobs.

Captaincy has got nothing to do with it, it means nothing.

I really cannot believe I'm reading this!! I am speechless.

So basically having Jack as captain would make no difference?

Or because Diaby earns £60k/week he doesn't need motivating?

Wow

Wow

You shouldnt need motivating when you pull on an Arsenal shirt no.

Jack doesnt need motivating, Jack doesnt need an armband to be a leader on the pitch

Wow

And Diaby on £60k a week shouldnt need spoon feeding directions and instructions on how to play no - then again it is Wengers fault he picks him

It shouldn't, no. If he's a proper leader the armband won't make a blind bit of difference.

So there's no point having captains at all then!?

And Diaby on £60k a week shouldnt need spoon feeding directions and instructions on how to play no - then again it is Wengers fault he picks him

So coaching tactics between matches is pointless then?

Some of the posts in here are comedy gold.

Captains just toss up and decide who kicks off first and write notes for the programe :D - once youre on the pitch it means sod all.

coaching between matches would mean the player should know what they are doing on matchday no?

Yes, but according to you, players don't need to be spoon fed instructions, for £60k/week they should just motivate themselves and know what to do!

Yes, but according to you, players don't need to be spoon fed instructions, for £60k/week they should just motivate themselves and know what to do!

Yes - they should know what to do during the game - because having trained all week/season they should know.

Pulling on the red shirt should be enough to be motivated to play well

Yes - they should know what to do during the game - because having trained all week/season they should know.

Pulling on the red shirt should be enough to be motivated to play well

You do know this is 2013 and not 1989 right?

The only real point is deciding who shakes hands with the ref pre-game and who raises the trophy first. Not that you have to worry about the latter tbf

Cups belong in the kitchen, and as such we leave it to our women to collect them! (seeing as i was too late with the Emirates cup reply!:D)

Speaking of which, some of our ladies could play in our first team, or atleast teach Sagna how to defend when hes over there swapping hair tips.

Archived