Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wich tactic do you use when you play finals on a neutral stadium? Like Wembley. Home or away?

when i played a final, i have been using home tactic, depending on opponent, i played man utd in champs league final an used away and won 3-0, i dont think dave has played a final with them yet lol

Wich tactic do you use when you play finals on a neutral stadium? Like Wembley. Home or away?

I have made that mistake in the euro super cup, I played the Home tactic and it was a very even game, Changed to the away version, I won the game and they didn't have many more chances after that

when i played a final, i have been using home tactic, depending on opponent, i played man utd in champs league final an used away and won 3-0, i dont think dave has played a final with them yet lol

In my Man Utd save i played Marseille in the Euro Cup

More lower league feedback... tested these tactics 5 games... all lost misserably without any chance of even drawing. One loss was 7-2. Got back to 4-1-2-2-1 and won two matches in a row comfortably. Guess it isnt suited to lower league game, but i liked the playing style of new versions a lot... pretty atracting football.

More lower league feedback... tested these tactics 5 games... all lost misserably without any chance of even drawing. One loss was 7-2. Got back to 4-1-2-2-1 and won two matches in a row comfortably. Guess it isnt suited to lower league game, but i liked the playing style of new versions a lot... pretty atracting football.

Thats strange becuase i am playing lower league with Crewe (league 1) and doing really well.

Maybe in the furure if you start a new save and be a different side it might work better.

Mr Hough,

will you post player filters later today?

I'm trying your new tactics in my save, I'm in charge of Malaga in Spain year 2017 about to start new 2017/2018 season... i took charge mid-season and used your tactics on the last 3 games... one of them was against Real Madrid on Cup's Final. We've won 3-1 but their manager uses a 3-4-3 tactic, great for exploring their flancs.

thanks for your hard work. let's see how it goes...

Mr Hough,

will you post player filters later today?

I'm trying your new tactics in my save, I'm in charge of Malaga in Spain year 2017 about to start new 2017/2018 season... i took charge mid-season and used your tactics on the last 3 games... one of them was against Real Madrid on Cup's Final. We've won 3-1 but their manager uses a 3-4-3 tactic, great for exploring their flancs.

thanks for your hard work. let's see how it goes...

Yes i will be putting player Filters up day.

I'll also be putting alot of screens from my Crewe Save into the thread and OP aswell. I didn't have enough time yesterday so gonna tidy it up a little today

Just accepted a job to take over at Wolfsberg so here are some Screens of how i did with Crewe.

Remember i took over from them when they where 24th in League 2, I went on to win the league and have done really well in League 1 with 0 money and a wage budget of 35k.

Tableasileftthem.jpg

CreweSquadiassembled.jpg

CreweFixturesLeague1.jpg

Lets see if i can have the same fortunes with Wolfsburg

Mr Hough, started with rangers because ten point penalty, i am in February , 1 point ahead of Celtic( should be 11points ahead without penalty) with 91 goals, passed first in CL ( MU, Valencia, Partizan) AMAZING

Thank you

Mr Hough, started with rangers because ten point penalty, i am in February , 1 point ahead of Celtic( should be 11points ahead without penalty) with 91 goals, passed first in CL ( MU, Valencia, Partizan) AMAZING

Thank you

Maybe some screenshots?

I'm wondering, if I use Cena Wins for general games you expect to win and at home, and the away version of this for away and tough games, would match prep of teamwork work for Cena Wins also or is Def positioning still better for that? Also, do these two work best together or could I do what I just said fine enough? I just have a 200PA CM I'd rather not lose the ability to use, but I like the look of the away formation for tough games :)

Yes i will be putting player Filters up day.

I'll also be putting alot of screens from my Crewe Save into the thread and OP aswell. I didn't have enough time yesterday so gonna tidy it up a little today

Thanks for that Mr Hough...

I would like also to ask you if you find ppm's to have great or none impact in the game, and if think they have, would you mind telling us what are the ones you recommend for each position... The reason I ask this is because although some players have good stats, they sometimes fail to deliver good games... ie strikers one on one with the keeper blasting most of the times the ball against the keeper or just missing the target completely... maybe a ppm to try to round the keeper would be useful. either way i would like to know your thoughts what should be the most useful ppm's regarding each position for your new tactics.

Thanks in advance.

brief update:

Managing Malaga in Spain

made 18 games including 3 friendlies, 12 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses

currently 1st position with a medium quality bunch of players

in other words... Great work Mr Hough!

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5606/arroz2.png

AMAZING

Default Squad

2 losses i didnt change the tactic away from home :(

Lost against basel in First round knockout UCL after get qualified first in a group with Man U, Valencia Partizan! Lost away game because started the game with home tactic lost the first game away 3-1, and e hamered the golkeeper in home but the game only finhished 1-0 i had 15!!!! shot on target!!!

Won the league cup and lost scottich because super keeper

AMAZING Mr HOUGH!!!

Second Season with some decent buys i will trash everything!!

Alright, I got the title in an amazing 1st year with Milan, with 6 draws and only 4 losses we got 90 points, 4 points ahead of my former club Inter so I enjoyed that :D

Have to say last season Milan got the 4th place, it's already 2027 and they had a not so-outstanding team, so I'm delighted with that. Great tactic, nice shots for and possession, we're the best team away, I think we never lost, thanks Mr. Hough! :)

I don't particularly like the movement of the tactic but it sure does get the job done!

Certainly, this is the case in the league where I am pretty much beating everyone!

Great tactic! But not for me, weirdly id rather lose a few more games if it meant that it was possible to play more attractive football (just a personal preference)

Great tactic though dave, the dms clear up absolutely everything and the inside forwards/ wingers always seem to find a space between the opposing full back and centre back to put through my strikers! I just love how the dms actually just sit there and protect the defence, it is particularly better when you have good passers at dm (miereles, lampard, alonso, m'villa, leiva etc) as you see them spraying incredible passers to your attacking 4.

i plugged the tactics immediately to my At Madrid save - we are nearing end of season with 10 games to go. Already tops but first few games, absolutely blow the opposition away and after 70 min, i switched to the away tactic and shut up shop. Won the game 4-0 against Villeraral.

excellent tactic ! Little problem is that my AML does not like to play ML (away tactic) so need to look at that.

very happy with what i see so far.

tks for the hardwork....

Sorry i haven't had time to so the Player Filters yet.

I'll get them done for tomorrow.

I must stress the use of the Home tactic for Home matches and the Away Tactic for away Matches. This is very Important as it breaks up the AI's mentality when it comes to getting used to a certain formation.

The new tactic is very good at home with the home-tactic. But I am often struggling on away matches with the away-tactic. I am managing Leeds in premier league in 2013, and have played 16 matches. 10 W - 2 D - 4 L. All losses hava come on away matches. Is someone else having the same trouble?

My team:

Kee: Adler - Lonegan

DR: Zabaleta - Smith

DC: Corluka - Bonucci

DC: Westermann - Domizzi

DL: Ziegler - White

DM: Pazienza - Biondini

DM: Verratti - Delph

MR: Cerci - Snodgrass

ML: Konoplyanka - D'Alessandro

ST: Jelavic - Goodwille

ST: Sturridge - Paloschi

Managing Oxford united and walking away with league 2 first season. Played 20, won 18 drawn 2. Should have easily won the 2 games I drew. I have scored 65 and only let in 11. Certainly the best tactic around. Will post up screen shots later

I've got a bit of a problem, not sure why it's happened/happening. I put your home and away tactics in at the end of my first season, I'm Norwich. I won all of my friendlies, including 2v0 against Lyon and 4v1 against Bayern. First league game was away to Everton. I should be looking to win a point, maybe nick a win... We lost 5v0! Second game was home to an injury hit Manchester United. With their best players out, I was thinking I should at least a point. We were 2 down when Vidic got sent off after 15mins... We went on to lose 6v0!

Is their a reason whyIcan win the friendlies with relative ease, and get embarrassed in competitive games?

I've got a bit of a problem, not sure why it's happened/happening. I put your home and away tactics in at the end of my first season, I'm Norwich. I won all of my friendlies, including 2v0 against Lyon and 4v1 against Bayern. First league game was away to Everton. I should be looking to win a point, maybe nick a win... We lost 5v0! Second game was home to an injury hit Manchester United. With their best players out, I was thinking I should at least a point. We were 2 down when Vidic got sent off after 15mins... We went on to lose 6v0!

Is their a reason whyIcan win the friendlies with relative ease, and get embarrassed in competitive games?

Thats strange, Have you brought any new players in at all, Make sure the Match Prep is on Team Work.

I bought 5 new players, all signed before the transfer window reopened. Surely the friendliest would suffer more than league games. Match prep is set to "very high" "teamwork".

Hough how is your career save going at wolfsburg?

Using the home tactic I just scored 4 headers at the near post from 4 corners within 20 minutes? crazy

not another 'near post corner bug' tactic?

First thing I do with any downloaded tactic is change these settings, then see how good it is, so hope these work without it Mr Hough!

1337759340.png

To completely kill the lower league oponent in the first cup round is usually a good sign for a good upcoming season. Now that I'm planning to win the Champions League after 3 succesive Bundesliga titles in a row. 3 Years ago First CL-round after group stage we were defeated by Liverpool, 2 big losses. 2 Years ago in the same round by Real Madrid, but defeated them at home with 5-3. Last year we had 2 tough games with Lyon, but advanced to quarter finals where we in the first game advanced, since we won 5-1 against Milan at home. In the semifinal we was up against Manchester United, which we met in the groupstage and lost 1-3 away and won 4-0 at home. We lost 0-4 away and I thought it was all over. But we did a good game at home and won 5-1. Unfortunately the away goal saved Manchester United to the final at the new Friends Arena in Sweden (ingame Swedbank Arena), where they met Manchester City and lost at penalties.

So this year I really hope I will be in the finals.

All this has been done with MR. H incredible tactic 4-1-1-2-2. And we can clearly see it works for more than 1 season so far.

I'll download these and try it out with my New England Revolution team (MLS). I signed a new 2 year deal to get an MLS Cup, won the US Cup and will more than likely win the NACL as well. I took over after 13 games in 2011, got to MLS Semi final and lost, the next year won the US Cup, got to Semifinal and lost and got to the Quarters (or the final I forget) in the NACL. This was with the 4-1-2-2-1 and a 4-1-4-1. The 4-1-4-1 is the 4-1-2-2-1 with the AMR and AML moved back to ML and MR, I use it for away games. Match prep was Defensive Positioning.

I can see these two new tactics being pretty good, especially for League 2 and up caliber leagues. One thing that you guys should take note of, is that Mr H usually uses Average on his Match Prep workload. I've tended to do that as well and it seems to work better than having high or very high. The players are not working so hard, which translates to me with them getting pretty tired with such a crazy work load.

For me, if these tactics get me the NACL and the MLS Cup, I'll be very happy.

First games I tried these two new ones, and got two draws, one at home and one away. But also won 4-1 away against Napoli i my CL-group for example. But I am to afraid to continue with them, so I am back to 4-1-1-2-2. But what if you change that to 4-1-3-2, which means moving offensive wingers to ML and MR. for away games? Do you think it would work MR. H ?