[FM2012] Vodu Caos 12.0 - Official Thread

Amazing result! Have you tweaked anything? I am using this with my newcastle team in 3 season, but i seem to concede a lot, and not score quite as much?

I have fast players, and generally a good team.

A few tweaks tactic is above, my players not doing as well in league at end of season for some reason. Against big teams i hammer them. Post 63

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vodu my team is man city:

Reina

Zabaleta

Pepe

K. Toure

Bale

Modric

Kompany

Y.Toure

Van Persie

Aguero

Tevez

19 games, 17 wins, 2 loss

is good? any changes? thx

You could buy another FB for Zabaleta place. Vrsajko for example...or other.

A few tweaks tactic is above, my players not doing as well in league at end of season for some reason. Against big teams i hammer them. Post 63

Random bad results? Between beating Lyon 2:0 and Atletico Madrit 4:1 I lost to Spartak Moscov 1:5 so duh :p This game is wierd sometimes. I do like your tweaks, too high dline scares the **** out of me whenever I'm up against fast, world class strikers.

thanks vodu, but don`t you think that his awkward position ability on ML would affect on his game, and even if i train him to that position i don`t think it can be much better.

Of course you can. He could become natural at ML if you keep him on position training for long enough.

Read the training thread by mantralux that is a sticky in the tactics subforum for further help in training if you need it.

Of course you can. He could become natural at ML if you keep him on position training for long enough.

Read the training thread by mantralux that is a sticky in the tactics subforum for further help in training if you need it.

You said it...thanks.

Generally of wingers turn natural in the ML or MR after you put they in the positioning training. Some take more, some less. But they achieve competent level very fast.

So, not bad at all, for a team predicted to 14th. Let's see how the season finishes. Congratulations to Vodu!

This is how the season finished:

2011112300001.jpg

Plus winning EURO Cup, League Cup, and FA Cup runner up:

2011112300004.jpg

Squad stats:

2011112300002m.jpg

Transfers:

2011112300003k.jpg

It was V1 all the way, with changes only on attacking and defending corners. So again, congratulations to Vodu for the great tactic.

please tell me what im doing wrong

this is my squad

im using v1 last season i was rubbish aswell

Crags looking at your squad you have some excellent players but imo this is what you need to do as i have tried all sorts of players in positions, some might sound silly but trust me it will work by the way i still use V1 with barnsley and still going strong! obviously i don't know your players inside out but i will try my best

GK Not sure about yours but need to be quick off the line acc/pace 14+ composure & concentration 14+ high kicking as well then the usual atts for a gk

DC Gary cahill should be fine as the right CB but you have to make sure the left CB is like lightening Acc 16+ Pace 16+ and reads the game well composure/anticipation 16+

FB got to be quick acc 15+/pace 15+ crossing positioning passing a must higher the better

MC got to be powerful dmc's with good passing/tackling again pace helps 14+ if poss work rate/stamina 15+

ML/MR pace pace pace/acc acc acc 15+ on these good creativity and crossing also finishing helps as they get a few chances work rate & stamina 13+

ST Tevez is a deffo no no not big enough i tried small quick strikers here and they failed badly! need to be powerful/quick/stamina/finishing/composure/heading/jumping ie wilfried/sanogo/niang/sturridge has been excellent for me on the right side cutting in with his left foot!, i always try to play a left foot on rhs and a right foot on lhs

hope that helps abit, if you need any more just ask mate

cheers

Crags looking at your squad you have some excellent players but imo this is what you need to do as i have tried all sorts of players in positions, some might sound silly but trust me it will work by the way i still use V1 with barnsley and still going strong! obviously i don't know your players inside out but i will try my best

GK Not sure about yours but need to be quick off the line acc/pace 14+ composure & concentration 14+ high kicking as well then the usual atts for a gk

DC Gary cahill should be fine as the right CB but you have to make sure the left CB is like lightening Acc 16+ Pace 16+ and reads the game well composure/anticipation 16+

FB got to be quick acc 15+/pace 15+ crossing positioning passing a must higher the better

MC got to be powerful dmc's with good passing/tackling again pace helps 14+ if poss work rate/stamina 15+

ML/MR pace pace pace/acc acc acc 15+ on these good creativity and crossing also finishing helps as they get a few chances work rate & stamina 13+

ST Tevez is a deffo no no not big enough i tried small quick strikers here and they failed badly! need to be powerful/quick/stamina/finishing/composure/heading/jumping ie wilfried/sanogo/niang/sturridge has been excellent for me on the right side cutting in with his left foot!, i always try to play a left foot on rhs and a right foot on lhs

hope that helps abit, if you need any more just ask mate

cheers

thanks ady911, can you tell us which training are you using?

2011112300001.jpg

2011112300004.jpg

Squad stats:

2011112300002m.jpg

Transfers:

2011112300003k.jpg

It was V1 all the way, with changes only on attacking and defending corners. So again, congratulations to Vodu for the great tactic.

nice going. what match prep did you use?

vodu my team is man city:

Reina

Zabaleta

Pepe

K. Toure

Bale

Modric

Kompany

Y.Toure

Van Persie

Aguero

Tevez

19 games, 17 wins, 2 loss

is good? any changes? thx

come on.... what? in city? you only need a striker to the bench... micah richards is better then toure, glichy is superb, kompany and leescot ( thos one score around 20 goals atleast for season), de jong toure as CM, silva as left winger, nasri at Right winger, teves aguero as strikers. and hart as GK. i won everything in 1 st season with v1 without CA. 3 draws and 1 loss

Finished my first season with Everton (no signings) now. It was a really successful season all in all, with my team finishing 2nd in the league behind a brilliant Man Utd, getting to the seam-final of the league cup (lost to Bolton), and reaching the final of the FA Cup (lost to Chelsea on penalties, after beating Man Utd in the semi).

A lot of my goals did come from Jaglielka from corners, but a good tactic nonetheless.

Here are a couple of screenies, showing the final league table and team.

leaguek.png

bestxi.png

what version mate?

i'm looking to buy cavani for RST and m'villa for LMC, what you think is that a good idea or for that money you suggest someone else? thanks

I have them both and they play really well in this Tactic, i use V1 and it saved me my job and allowed me to win the domestic treble, but i got robbed in the CL semi final. Only started using the tactic half way through the season too (S2 so some decent signing for my Liverpool tema by then)

4o odd goals from shawcross total BS.

2011112300001.jpg

2011112300004.jpg

Squad stats:

2011112300002m.jpg

Transfers:

2011112300003k.jpg

I have to agree with ViperBlade. If your top scorer is your CB by a mile, do you honestly believe that this is because of tactical brilliance? Without this "intelligence use of game mechanism" you would be sacked.

As I said, i changed the corner settings from the original tactic. With this, I've scored about 15 more league goals from corners than the second placed team. But even if corners were set to mixed, I would still have scored about 90 league goals with Stoke, wich I say is pretty good, and hardly would get me sacked. And many others have had success with this tactic, so I'm sure its a very good tactic. But perhaps you can do better, so by all means, share your brilliant tactics with us.

As I said, i changed the corner settings from the original tactic. With this, I've scored about 15 more league goals from corners than the second placed team. But even if corners were set to mixed, I would still have scored about 90 league goals with Stoke, wich I say is pretty good, and hardly would get me sacked. And many others have had success with this tactic, so I'm sure its a very good tactic. But perhaps you can do better, so by all means, share your brilliant tactics with us.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I am not a big fan of plug-and-play tactics and I firmly believe that tactics should reflect your team-stats. You really got some great results and that made me to look some further information. Like ViperBlade just pointed out the key was your CB(s) scoring from corners (obviously). It is not your fault and it is all good if you enjoy it. I personally don't like the idea that CBs are topping the scoring boards. I did not claim to be a tactical genius but I am looking for tips to my own tactics. I would like to see little deeper analysis about the tactic and players involved to get better picture why this tactics works (because it obviously works for some teams/managers).

Wingers like Ribery, Götze (amR/L players without having efficent experience in mR/L positions) works in this tactic ? Also for mdifielders, is it better to have more creative/passing ones or tackling/markings ones ?

You have to train them to the position and would be efficient.

For middle better tackling/marking players with good passing.

I think it´s funny. For some people my tactics are pure ****, but they come here to take ideas for their tactics...i laught out loud.

I make my own tactics based in my thinkings and for my own playing. Then sometimes i share if i see it can help other people.

That´s all for now. Have judge please.

Greetings.

I think it´s funny. For some people my tactics are pure ****, but they come here to take ideas for their tactics...i laught out loud.

I make my own tactics based in my thinkings and for my own playing. Then sometimes i share if i see it can help other people.

Greetings.

i agree with u Vodu. It´s a shame in deed. I follow ur tactics for a long time time. As u i am a old timer in fm and cm games.

Keep up the good work.

Abraço

Very good work Vodu....

This Caos tactic (Original version) it's one of the best i ever played in last FM versions....

After you built the rigth team, hard to keep interest in the save cause the winnings continue to appear...so it's time to move to new team/league...

Glad to see that the best FM12 tactic in this forum was built by a portuguese manager :)

Cheers all...

Benfica: 55 games without loose...L. Damião loves it: Games/Goals - 42/53 ... 8.14:eek:

Greetings.

I think everybody likes your tactics. I can see where the holes are. Many people like Mr Hough, Fuss, etc have been building tactics for years. I think you are having a go at these people. If you say i don't want people using any part of my tactics, they won't. Maybe you have come across wrong. I have praised you everywhere in these threads. If i am one of these people you are talking about, i will be disappointed.

For everyone above who are having a go at his tactics and the corner trick. I ran a test without it and Vodu tactic is brillant. The movement of the strikers and midfielders is revoluntary on these forums.

Archived