[FM2012] Vodu Caos 12.0 - Official Thread

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think everybody likes your tactics. I can see where the holes are. Many people like Mr Hough, Fuss, etc have been building tactics for years. I think you are having a go at these people. If you say i don't want people using any part of my tactics, they won't. Maybe you have come across wrong. I have praised you everywhere in these threads. If i am one of these people you are talking about, i will be disappointed.

For everyone above who are having a go at his tactics and the corner trick. I ran a test without it and Vodu tactic is brillant. The movement of the strikers and midfielders is revoluntary on these forums.

I´m talking to some guys who have the guts to come here criticize, that i use the corner bug, that i this, i that. And then take ideas...lol

I´m not talking to you, Mr. Hough or Fuss. All this guys are some of the best tactical managers. I´m talking to another guys who simple don´t have nothing to do and then have to attack someone because they are limited and don´t achieve nothing.

Greetings man!

I´m talking to some guys who have the guts to come here criticize, that i use the corner bug, that i this, i that. And then take ideas...lol

I´m not talking to you, Mr. Hough or Fuss. All this guys are some of the best tactical managers. I´m talking to another guys who simple don´t have nothing to do and then have to attack someone because they are limited and don´t achieve nothing.

Greetings man!

mate, just dont pay attention to those. had these kind of problems a few months ago in another forum, when I was new to the forum and released a tactic, which completetly put all the other under shadow, then the first guys came and started to ask me questions like "why is counter attack not ticked on, when you describe your tactic as counter attacking system, why do you play with offside trap, why does you striker play like a poacher, hes set as a complete forward and so on..." if you pay attention to every single of them, believe me mate, you dont even have that much time or lets say, you dont even want to waste your time for these unnecessary things. release your tactic, ask them for feedbacks, if they dont like it, they dont like it, am sure, there are a lot of other members here, who are going to find something special in your tactics, maybe favorite formation, favorite style of play and so on and dont give a **** about how many goals it scores or concedes.

Mister Vodu. Could you write the most important attributes for each position? (like 4,5 most important).

btw your tactic is working exceptionally well for me. :applause: good work.

This type of information really doesn´t make me proud. I feel that i choose players for all guys. I already put the tactic and many more informations. You want that i choose also the players? I only like putting some lines of thinking, but here it goes a post that i already posted a few days ago.

All players with good mentality atributes. Decisions, Determination, concentration and so on...

All defenders got to be fast, at least 14 in pace. And the other atributes needed to defenders as positioning, marking, disarm, anticipation, strenght, heading and so on... and in full backs also good crossing, technic and dribbling...

Mid-wings fast, good crossing, technic, dribbling...

Mid-centers good passing, work rate, disarm, marking, team work and so on...

Strikers complete. Fast, finishing, heading, composture, instinct and so on...

Something like that...

This type of information really doesn´t make me proud. I feel that i choose players for all guys. I already put the tactic and many more informations. You want that i choose also the players? I only like putting some lines of thinking, but here it goes a post that i already posted a few days ago.

All players with good mentality atributes. Decisions, Determination, concentration and so on...

All defenders got to be fast, at least 14 in pace. And the other atributes needed to defenders as positioning, marking, disarm, anticipation, strenght, heading and so on... and in full backs also good crossing, technic and dribbling...

Mid-wings fast, good crossing, technic, dribbling...

Mid-centers good passing, work rate, disarm, marking, team work and so on...

Strikers complete. Fast, finishing, heading, composture, instinct and so on...

Something like that...

Sorry i missed your post. This answer is what I looked for. Thanks

Vodu you can consider yourself amongst the best tactic creators here. For people who want to judge and slam the man. I say put up or shut up. Let us all see what you can do without using any part of the tactics shared here. I don't really understand why anybody would even bother coming to a thread to criticise. Last year i was one of first people to spot the corner bug. It is hilarious that sega can't fix it. I have win plenty of games using it and i will continue to do so until its fixed.

I have used this tactic for 2 1/2 season now. Excellent results in the domestic league. I have been a bit unlucky in Champions League though. I tried several other tactics from here and fm-base and I always come back to Vodu's. Very consistent results.

These are screenshots from the latest season:

serieatimoverviewstagese.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sslaziofixturesfixtures.png

I love the fact that I can play my developing players in the regular games and still get good results.

mr vodu what do you think about the players who has dives in to tackles PPM (for defenders)

If he add good tackling and antecipation i don´t see any problem. If he didn´t, try to tell him not to do that in the private conversations.

lol, you're right, there isn't any point to it! For some reason, I just prefer the simplicity of the tactics creator style, without arrows everywhere. It's just one of those weird OCD things I guess, but I thought I'd upload it in case I'm not the only one!

I hear you Millsinho, I hate the look of the arrows and love the TC look. I like you may have a touch of OCD.

I have downloaded the TC version you uploaded and will start my season with Crystal Palace today (went last night, inspired me to see what I can do with that squad).

Nice to know I'm not the only one! If your OCD's bad enough to make you want to change the names of the roles and duties (e.g. a wide midfielder attack to winger support) to suit your liking, feel free. The player instructions are all overridden, so it will only affect the way the tactic looks, not the tactic itself.

To represent the players I think are needed for the tactic, I have mine set as follows:

GK - goalkeeper defend

DCs - central defender defend

DR/L - fullback support

MCs - deep lying playmaker defend

MR/L - winger support

FCs - complete forward attack

Just to confirm, this has no effect on the tactical instructions, only on the way it looks. The only reason I changed them was because I thought that when I asked the assistant man to pick my team (which I do for friendlies sometimes), he might pick the players to suit the roles. It turns out this isn't the case though - he picks the same players, no matter which roles and duties you choose.

Many thanks :thup:

What sort of adjustments do you guys make with this tactic, and when? I've noticed it can work well for long lengths of time, but then it tends to go cold and it might be morale or other factors. What type of in game adjustments do you make tactically, anything at all? I seem to just play with time tasting, and sometimes d-line, pushing it up a notch or two.

I'm FC United and am in the EPL. Year is 2023 in my game. Last season finished my best ever at 7th place (this was 2nd season in PL). Board expects midtable now, so Im starting to gain favor.

Vodu, I just wanted to come on and congratulate you on this tactic! It's the best defensive tactic I've come across so far. In my own tactics, I've had some success with attacking and effective ball movement, but my defense has always leaked horribly. I just wanted to say I think you're doing some great work! Cheers :)

Greetings man!

w00t, lumped in with Hough and Vodu, good stuff :)

Vodu, I just wanted to come on and congratulate you on this tactic! It's the best defensive tactic I've come across so far. In my own tactics, I've had some success with attacking and effective ball movement, but my defense has always leaked horribly. I just wanted to say I think you're doing some great work! Cheers :)

Thank u mate.

Greetings

i try a lot of tactic here (mr hough, fuss,ecc,ecc) but only this fantastic 4-4-2 is working everywhere in the world: i win 2 slovenian premier and 2 slovenian cup in 2 years with maribor,3rd at the group stage in champions (with barca,benfica,leverkusen),not bad...after, i win (in only 3 month of work) the brazilian division with flamengo (from 9th to 1st) and the copa sudamericana (the europa league in south america)...and now i'm in 2014 in germany with eintracht, and i hope this fantastic carrer continue....

Thank you so mutch for sharing!

(sorry for bad english)

What team talks is everyone using with this tactic? The 'assertive' never happy and always demanding a win ones, like Vodu says?

Although this is a great tactic, I am finding that team talks make such a massive difference in this version of the game.

i'm using Assistant for every match..

Been using this with Weston-Super-Mare in the BSS and BSP. Finished first in both.

I have noticed two small problems at this level.

- Players are always at around 60% at the end of a game

- We concede quite a lot.

We score more than you type of tactic for me :)

This tactic has worked wonders or my carlisle team in league one, won by a comfortable margin, i think i was predicted 14th, i only used the original tactic, hope it carry's on the same way in the championship, both my main strikers scored over 30 goals each, here are a couple of screenshots,

League table

npowerleague1overviewst.png

Leading scorer

npowerleague1awardsawar.png

Hi,Vodu.would it be too much to ask if i asked u to put a link of this tac. for fm11?
http://www.cmportugal.com/index.php?showtopic=137362 http://tactica-football-manager.blogspot.com/2011/07/433-vodu-shot-113-tactica-football.html

http://tactica-football-manager.blogspot.com/2010/11/tactica-football-manager-2011.html

http : / / tactica-football-manager.blogspot.com/2010/11/tactica-football-manager-2011.html

Hi Vodu and all others, just wondering how people are getting on with their tactic under the new patch, 12.1. WHile I realize that ME changes were minimal, there are many in the general forum complaining about defending and defending corners. I haven't run into those issues with this, but I thought I'd ask how others are faring.

Keep up the good work, Vodu! :)

Archived