FootballManagerBlog

Why do you play FM?

Why do you play FM?   132 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you play FM?

• I simply love it!
    • I'm an addict...
    • I have no life -_-
    • I want to win everything with the club I love.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

[quote name='Mr.Bojangles']Because I have to do something until a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager comes out.[/QUOTE]:thup: nice :)

Because FM is the only realistic football game. Fifa and PES are fine games but it's arcade football (in Fifa, the ball is the weight of a feather, i prefer play realistic football in watching like FM than play theses console games).

Addddddict ....... but I could stop if I wanted ........... just ...... one ..... more...... .game ......

[quote name='Mr.Bojangles']Because I have to do something until a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager comes out.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you know already but: [url]http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/wthm-general-discussions/[/url]

I play it because I enjoy it. As soon as the enjoyment stops it is time to find something else to do with the vast quantities of time I spend playing it.

[quote name='phnompenhandy']Addddddict ....... but I could stop if I wanted ........... just ...... one ..... more...... .game ......[/QUOTE] LoL :lol: me to mate, just can't stop playing it, one more haha! :lol:

[quote name='hluraven']I'm sure you know already but: [url]http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/wthm-general-discussions/[/url][/QUOTE]

I actually didn't. Thanks.

To hades with Scots Law assignments. I'm researching something [U]truly [/U]important.

im an addict, I dont want to play anymore, I hate it most of the time but I have to be on it

Because I got bored of football games where I could control the players and wanted something more entertaining and realistic

Missing the other, explain below option.

For me, I'd rather play FM then that I'd have talk about feelings or do other scary stuff with the misses :D

LOL wow I didn't know they're were players who are into the game as much as me.

I love playing FM because its so realistic and because I love trying to improve the fortunes of my fave team(Inter) and taking mid-level teams to the top while watching top clubs crumble(hopefully).

I simply love it, a nice distraction from real life, with a million different ways of playing it.

[quote name='Wendsill']Missing the other, explain below option.

For me, I'd rather play FM then that I'd have talk about feelings or do other scary stuff with the misses :D[/QUOTE] ''scary stuff with the misses'' LoL legendary statement! hahaha

[quote name='ManUTactician247']I simply love it, a nice distraction from real life, with a million different ways of playing it.[/QUOTE] nicely said :applause:

Because FC Porto win almost everything in Portugal... so FM it«s the only way to Benfica have some glory again! :D

So I guess you picked the 4th option :D [quote name='Keyzer Soze']Because FC Porto win almost everything in Portugal... so FM it«s the only way to Benfica have some glory again! :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FootballManagerBlog']So I guess you picked the 4th option :D[/QUOTE]

Actually i pick number 2, because in truth FM is a really addiction to me.
But, as someone has already stated, all 4 choices could be applied. :)

I vote for number 1 but what is the difference between love it and be addict, especially when FM is a passion for you ?

[quote name='speedas']I vote for number 1 but what is the difference between love it and be addict, especially when FM is a passion for you ?[/QUOTE] When you say passion, well then maybe there is no difference between love and addiction for FM, I'd say passion combines those two together. :)

[quote name='speedas']Because FM is the only realistic football game.......... [/QUOTE]

I agree with speedas. This game does play and feel the most realistic of all the football games currently out there. BTW: I voted for #1.:thup:

Anyone going crazy like this kid while playing FM? :lol: [video=youtube;mKvztQBlraQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvztQBlraQ[/video]