San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done mate. :D

Thanks rancer!

Wahey!!!!! Congratulations mate. San Giovanni v Barcelona in a competitive fixture!!!

Superb stuff.

Competitive with most likely a cricket scoreline.

Can't wait to see how your team are in the group stages, you could surprise quite a few teams.

I can't really see us ending the group stages conceding anything less than 20 goals ;)

Do you have your top players with pro contracts already?

All of my first team are on fully professional contracts now until June 2032.

Great job!!!!

Thanks Hellcattt!

Barcelona will fill the stadium and no mistake.

We'll see how many San Giovanni supporters go to the Nou Camp ;)

bjeXb.png

You can look at this result in two ways, 1 we lost 4-0 at home. And 2, we lost 4-0 at home to a top Portuguese side when just a few years ago we were conceding 10 against sides from Azerbaijan.

Is the stadium sold out here? If so any plans on expansion?

That is a superb result, and a tremendous thread as well.

Thanks Goldy, glad you like it! :)

This is just awesome !!! After all those spent hours on hitting with your head against the wall, now you're actually having fantastic success. I'm very happy for you !

Thanks LopeZ, it feels good knowing that things are improving and that I'm not just hitting a dead end with this.

TYQE4.png

Europe is now over, but boy it was fun :D

San Giovanni - Small Mid-Season Update:

R6pG1.png

EGxBc.png

Just something brief too show how we do in the fixtures so you guys can see more of the career, we had a brief blip of form at the beginning but that was during the Champions Playoff & Champions League 1st Group games, we've hit form and are scoring for fun again now that fixtures are more spread out.

Thanks guys; End of Season update shortly unless I fall asleep, but got this in my inbox:

OUuhd.png

They're currently "Average" and should have enough money for another upgrade after aswell.

Also WOW, 13 members and 35 guests browsing this thread and 10,000 total views! amazing, thankyou everyone for amazing support so far! :D

Only just catched up on the Champions League progress, very well done there. :thup: This is surely a huge breakthrough for the club, not just in terms of the achievement it is, but also in terms of finances, reputation and European coefficient points.

EPIC! Been following IK Tord thread and have been loving it, now I'm craving an update for this lol!

Fair play mate, inspired me to start a game in san marino using youth only when i get home, currently going along nicely as

newcastle, sticking to the tight-fisted mindset that M**e A****y has imposed on us and is going well.

This is - and i'll say it again - EPIC though lol, hope i have as much success as you!

Congratz on the win in the CL groups. You're making much faster progress than me :thup:

Thanks hrbfcrule!

Absolutely brilliant! You've already inspired me to do something similar for FM13! :D

There isn't anything you can say about it! We should create a new word to describe your progress! :cool:

Haha good luck on creating a new word. It's a hell of a lot of fun...as long as you have the patience of a saint to go with it!

Only just catched up on the Champions League progress, very well done there. :thup: This is surely a huge breakthrough for the club, not just in terms of the achievement it is, but also in terms of finances, reputation and European coefficient points.

Yea, it will be interesting over the next 2 years too see if anything changes and hopefully get another club into Europe.

EPIC! Been following IK Tord thread and have been loving it, now I'm craving an update for this lol!

Fair play mate, inspired me to start a game in san marino using youth only when i get home, currently going along nicely as

newcastle, sticking to the tight-fisted mindset that M**e A****y has imposed on us and is going well.

This is - and i'll say it again - EPIC though lol, hope i have as much success as you!

Thanks Sir Jake, hope you have fun! It starts off hard but the league gets easier the further into the save you get.

Archived