Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Never been injured, wouldn't understand the trauma you're currently experiencing Ty. Eight weeks, what in heaven will you do?

I will... start playing again in 2-3 :thup: thankfully not as bad as initially thought \o/ that is 2-3 weeks of FM on Saturday's, sending you Gyazo's.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all. I've not been on here for a while but it seems the place has picked up again. I just had a look at the rangers (Glasgow variety) thread and it seems the usual idiocy has surfaced again. I can't comment too much as it appears the mod, Kriss, has deleted the idiocy before I saw it so I am just basing it on his comment no 17 in the Glasgow Rangers thread.

I really can’t understand people like this, I’m a Gers fan by the way. I work & live in Australia but born in Scotland, with a lot of expats, and one of my best friends at work is a Celtic supporter, & a Catholic, also born in Scotland. We get on brilliantly and often have a light hearted dig at each other over football. Does it really take moving to the opposite side of the world to get over prejudices?

Totally agree with every word of that fuzzrab.

Just found our old thread - Ronseal :cool:

Also, what happened to edgar? :(

Ah bless ya Gizmo. I'm still here, just not very much.

He did. I think he also moved closer to Barnet due to personal reasons. He got engaged, then unengaged before getting back with the mrs that he got engaged to. Haven't spoke since.

edgar doesn't appear much. He doesn't even talk to me now either :(. Last time I asked him how life was he didn't want to talk about it :(.

We do need a new thread.

It's nothing personal. Just a lack of time. :)

Anyway I got married 3 weeks ago. Life is great. Hope all of you in this thread are shiny happy people too. :D

Just got my FM15 copy through the post today, a bit confused really, i'm guessing it'll just be the beta until tomorrow anyway? Didn't really want to start my career on the beta until they sort a lot of the bugs out for release day

I think we are always here, it is just nobody ever talks and the thread is dead... then someone will spark up a conversation and everyone talks again :D Strange.

I like 2D classic, cause you can see the positions of your players etc a little easier, making figuring out tactics and seeing what is going wrong a lot easier too.

First night of 5 for me.

I was supposed to be working tomorrow (2-10), but I told my boss as she was doing rota's not to put me in Monday as I was at the dentist. She went and put me in anyway so I said that she better find another day for me to work because I won't be coming in. Plus, after the week I've just had, I could do with a night off!!

Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far. Watching Gotham, The Last Ship & The Strain. Plus Elementary is back on tomorrow.

I normally don't like spin-off series, but it's been pretty decent. Something to kill the time before Game of Thrones is back :brock:

My last proper night out was probably 2 years ago :D.
My last proper night out and getting absolutely smashed was probably March time iirc. I ended up getting in about 5:30am :cool:.

Whatt?? Haha I'm out most weekends. Normally love it, but just not feeling it this weekend. Already organised next weekend's boozing :p

The England match is on tonight. I might have a few brandy and cokes. I've gone back to FM13 again as tactically on FM15 I just can't get anything working.

Ah yes completely forgot about the England game. Will watch that and no doubt be underwhelmed in one way or another.