Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My new laptop is arriving tomorrow and I'm just wondering: if I transfer every single FM14 file over to my new laptop, will I still have to download it via Steam? Awfully worded question, but it's an awful question to word. I'm also not sure where to post this, so thought you chaps would have some knowledge.

Need to buy a car, new laptop and a PS4. My bank balance is going to take a hit in the next month or so :(

Really want the new laptop before FM15, can't deal with this laptop and its constant cutting out... it made FM tedious and having to save after every game cause you never know when the bloody thing will just cut out.

I finish on December 22nd and go back January 2nd :):thup: (with a mornings work on the 29th too, but not too fussed about that).

I get similar time off at Christmas usually aswell. Think this year it's the 23rd until the 2nd. Might be until the 5th though with the 2nd being a Friday and I don't usually work Fridays.

Should save after every game, means you can't cheat. (Well, in my case because I know I couldn't be arsed meandering through game days just to replay one game).

I normally go through months without saving... I think I had 2 seasons on my Everton save sometime last year, saving just 3/4 times :D long FM sessions.

So having to save every couple days is frustrating.

I am finally looking forward to Christmas for the 1st time in years. Usually i have to spend it with the in-laws. This year however i've convinced the wife to go on holiday. We go to Hong Kong, Munich, Glasgow (family), London, New York. Hopefully i can fit in a trip to Washington while i am in the USA.

In that order? Jesus Christ that's ridiculous :D

Yep in that order. we have 3 days in Hong Kong, 7 in Munich, 2 weeks in Glasgow/london and 10 in New York. It's pretty crazy but that's what thew wife decided. i wanted a summer (European summer) holiday but the wife wanted a winetr holiday. So winter holiday it is.