Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

He remembers all the weird useless stuff.

Correct. I remember cracking my head open 8 times. 5 small and 3 big. Including one of those being in year 4 after we got an early break after doing a school play. I remember the guy who bit me and he bit me on the top of my head. I've had so many tetanus(sp?) jabs as well. The worst one was probably in year 2 when I was doing another school play. I happened to be banging my head against the wall before it cracked. Got blood down my yellow Forest top.

I've also been told of the time when I came over to Nottingham to visit family as a baby/toddler and my nan gave me tomato soup before taking me over to Icelands. I was sick all over her :D.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I missed it, been busy doing food shopping. :(

Twas fun. Just a few noobs going around.

I don't mind strolling around the supermarket...............just not on a Thursday early evening.

Supermarkets and I don't get along.

That's very polite; there were some full blown mentalists ranting beautifully.

Well, I can't say to much :D.

Ditto. I pay Sainsbury's £2.95 for the pleasure of doing it for me each week.

I send the other half. I end up coming away angry otherwise.

Ditto. I pay Sainsbury's £2.95 for the pleasure of doing it for me each week.
no way I could make up my mind and plan that far ahead, and if I did I would eat all the food faster then was planed anyway

since the supermarket is more or less at my doorstep I just go there when im hungry and feel the need to buy something to eat

no way I could make up my mind and plan that far ahead, and if I did I would eat all the food faster then was planed anyway

since the supermarket is more or less at my doorstep I just go there when im hungry and feel the need to buy something to eat

Do you have kids? I do, and believe me, a two year old in a supermarket is not fun - kids make you plan ahead.

Err not sure this will work in a real world sense but here goes. When i have a permanent marker isssue on a white board at work the folowing solution works.

1> write over the writing with non permanent marker

2> then wipe off and the permanent marker comes off with the non permanent marker.

I'll be honest, this is only a whiteboard solution so not entirely sure i would use it on myself. Also i have had quite a few wines so that may be influencing me.

Horrible troll attempt ;)

There's an old saying that says you should never go back...

Once you go black .. ? :D

I use it as an excuse to walk my dog every day. But since I've been here, pretty much just survived on pub meals :)

I couldn't care less about kids in the supermarket, its the people who park their trolley in one place and go shopping 6 isles away.....or the people who bump into someone they haven't seen for 2 weeks and have a conversation, stood behind their trollies, blocking the whole isle and wonder why you get mad, and then procede to smile and have a stupid little giggle at each other when they pass in every single isle afterwards......or old people in the line when you are waiting to be served, and you ever so slightly, and I mean ever so slightly touch the back of their leg with your trolley and they act as though you have took an axe to their leg or something.

I couldn't care less about kids in the supermarket, its the people who park their trolley in one place and go shopping 6 isles away.....or the people who bump into someone they haven't seen for 2 weeks and have a conversation, stood behind their trollies, blocking the whole isle and wonder why you get mad, and then procede to smile and have a stupid little giggle at each other when they pass in every single isle afterwards......or old people in the line when you are waiting to be served, and you ever so slightly, and I mean ever so slightly touch the back of their leg with your trolley and they act as though you have took an axe to their leg or something.
that kind of stuff is only an issue if you go there when regular ppl buy food (which is most of the time around 10:00-14:00 for old ppl and somewhere between 16:00-19:00 for ppl heading to the supermarket after finishing work for the day, this is where the trolleys and kids come in)

so I use to go very early in the morning or very late in the evening when they are about to close for the day, since the place is almost empty around those times, so that I can just go in get my stuff and then be back home in about 10-15min

Any recommendations on good films? any genre. I watched Pulp Fiction and Iron Man for the first time last night. Tempted to go and see Django Unchained or Lincoln in cinema tonight.

Batman Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises

The Avengers

Taken & Taken 2

Unknown

The Blind Side

Thor

Captain America

Some good films which came out in recent years.

Get bent, the pair of you!!

Not very nice is it? :(

Any recommendations on good films? any genre. I watched Pulp Fiction and Iron Man for the first time last night. Tempted to go and see Django Unchained or Lincoln in cinema tonight.

Django is good.

Dark Knight Rises is very good. You could also see Trains Planes and Automobiles which is a quality comedy but a bit old now, still great though.

is taken 2 any good? taken was one of my fav movies when it came out, but i'm not sure about sequels in general :/

I think so. People have obviously said it wasn't as good as the first, but it is still worth watching.

Surprised there isn't a Malaga thread actually, but please post in here fella. We try to keep this as off topic from Football Manager as we can (although we do have the odd mention).

You are more than welcome to post here though if you want.