Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give me a rough idea of when the new patch will be out?
End of Feb/start of March going off previous years.
How the hell would any of us know? Jesus christ.

Basically what Tom said.

We honestly do not know and we won't know until it is actually released.

That's nowt like me :(

Haha I know, but I wanted a reaction :D.

Hey RT, hows tricks?

I'm not upto much got the insulation guys coming around later to sort loft and cavity walls etc :(

Sounds like we both lead glamorous lives.

Highlight of my week has been work upgrading from Excel 2003 to Excel 2010, scintillating.

On an equally interesting note, I always steered clear of cavity wall insulation due to freaky stories about it causing damp issues....

Morning all, anyone doing anything interesting today?

Work till 5ish, and then I have to spend time with the mrs.

SRL trolling for a reaction, shocking :D

You know me to well :D.

Sounds like we both lead glamorous lives.

Highlight of my week has been work upgrading from Excel 2003 to Excel 2010, scintillating.

On an equally interesting note, I always steered clear of cavity wall insulation due to freaky stories about it causing damp issues....

I had it in my other house and it was great. I actually have issues with a damn wall now and hopefully this will fix it along with Positive Input Ventilation. It's ****ing expensive though.

I got a heavy dose of that last night "All I hear is you clicking the mouse on that bloody game, I never see you".

Responding with "Follow the noise and you'll find me to have a look" wasn't well received.

You all married/date the wrong type of women.

Tom did you ever venture into the property market in the end?

I got a heavy dose of that last night "All I hear is you clicking the mouse on that bloody game, I never see you".

Responding with "Follow the noise and you'll find me to have a look" wasn't well received.

I like that :D.

Should just be a tag line on every post.

#whatTomsaid

Not in all circumstances, but some!!

Tom did you ever venture into the property market in the end?

Aye I got the place I was in for. Just in the proccess of doing it up. Haven't spent loads yet as I've got friends and family helping out with decorating, etc. Should be really nice when I get it finished. Even thinking of selling my current place and moving in there.

Aye I got the place I was in for. Just in the proccess of doing it up. Haven't spent loads yet as I've got friends and family helping out with decorating, etc. Should be really nice when I get it finished. Even thinking of selling my current place and moving in there.

Wow really? Is it better than where you live now then? How about the lodger, would she tag along?

Wow really? Is it better than where you live now then? How about the lodger, would she tag along?

It's the same kind of area, literally a five minute walk.

She's been thinking of moving out anyway. Having lived with me for four/five years, (and my girlfriend has been here for the last couple), she wants to get out on her own now, which is fair enough.

It's the same kind of area, literally a five minute walk.

She's been thinking of moving out anyway. Having lived with me for four/five years, (and my girlfriend has been here for the last couple), she wants to get out on her own now, which is fair enough.

Nice.

I guess it would be nice for it to be just you and missus though. Even though you all get on and shes not in the way or anything it will still seem different :)

Nice.

I guess it would be nice for it to be just you and missus though. Even though you all get on and shes not in the way or anything it will still seem different :)

It would yes. I mean we get loads of time on our own anyway, but with someone else there it just doesn't quite feel like "ours", if you understand me? Hopefully if we decide to do this, it will give our lodger the push she needs.

It would yes. I mean we get loads of time on our own anyway, but with someone else there it just doesn't quite feel like "ours", if you understand me? Hopefully if we decide to do this, it will give our lodger the push she needs.

Just the simple things like walking around in your boxer shorts etc :D

Liverpool footballer Raheem Sterling has been charged with assaulting a woman.

The 18-year-old Premier League winger has been summonsed to Liverpool Youth Court on a charge of common assault.

The Jamaica-born footballer, who lives in Woolton, Liverpool, did not attend the hearing and solicitor Mick Hogan appeared on his behalf.

Police said a 27-year-old woman, who is known to the footballer, suffered "slight" facial injuries during an alleged incident in Toxteth, Liverpool, on November 2.

During the short hearing Mr Hogan told the court that Sterling denies the allegation.

He said the alleged offence took place when the footballer was 17 but, as he turned 18 in December, the matter should be transferred to the adult courts.

Mr Hogan said: "I do have instructions to the effect that Mr Sterling will be pleading not guilty to this charge.

"He is aware of today's hearing and the club are very supportive."

The move to the adult courts was supported by the prosecution and Chairman of the Bench Brian Upton adjourned the matter to Liverpool Magistrates' Court on February 22.

Sterling made his senior international debut for England last November against Sweden and has earned plaudits for his performances for Liverpool this season.

Young players eh?!!!

What spreadsheets?

Gomez the indie band?

I work for a health insurer and it's exciting stuff relating to that. Quite important but I haven't paid attention to what I've done for the last 2 hours, so I've probably stuffed up a lot. Fortunately nobody can really understand what I do, let alone me!

Yep, Gomez the band from Sheffield (I think). Very cool, saw them live a couple of times and they were amazing at just going off on one and improvising.

I work for a health insurer and it's exciting stuff relating to that. Quite important but I haven't paid attention to what I've done for the last 2 hours, so I've probably stuffed up a lot. Fortunately nobody can really understand what I do, let alone me!

Yep, Gomez the band from Sheffield (I think). Very cool, saw them live a couple of times and they were amazing at just going off on one and improvising.

Southport not Sheffield :D

That's that cleared....

RT where abouts in Sheffield did you see them?

I can't remember precisely (I was usually drunk and / or otherwise inebriated back then), but I'm pretty sure it was actually at the Sheffield Hallam.

Could be making that up, but like I say, my visits to Sheffield were a blur.

Tactics not as good as you thought?

My tactics will always be good :D

Elaboration, Mr Hobson?

Everyman and his dog seems to have something to say today. Some good and some bad and all seem to be PM's :confused:

Probably relates to the multiple personality disorders rife in the T&TF at the moment.

There's definitely more traffic from the General Discussion forum this year, leads to some weirdos.

Is that where you came from then? :D