FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

Being a Russian football fan, I of course decided to take over in Russia. After debating a few different teams spanning all over the vast country, I decided to go with: FC Metallurg-Kuzbass Novokuznetsk, located in Novokuznetsk in southwestern Siberia. I have managed in First Division Russia before, but never a team this lowly. We'll see how it goes!

Team Overview

Manager Profile

Manager Information

Squad

Club Information

Team expectation: avoid regulation

Transfer budget: 41.73k euros

Wage budget: 20.5k

Current wages: 19.51

Lucky enough to have a gem 18 year old at fullback:

Screen_Shot_2011_10_27_at_11_55_24_PM.jpg

Some fanfare to start the new season:

87f96306ef070b12fa1ad92dec255fe6.JPG

f9a5cd6183c9eafa644df9949e771453.JPG

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome guys! Really excited about this. I've played 4-5 saves in Russia so should be used to it. Lowest I have ever gone though was an upper tier First Division team like Alania, never something so broke as this. We'll see how it goes, enjoying it already and looking forward to reading updates and updating mine!

So I had a little trip north to play Castilla, it started badly and we went down 3 nil, I decided to just throw the whole squad forwards and we pulled it back to 3:1 by half time and I thought there might be a chance of coming back from here, so a bit more pressure sees us go down by 3 more goals, at 6:1, I thought ok its done, pull back into counter and we manage to pull two more back...6-3 (Thinking at this point...we have tied the most goals in a game record), but it wouldn't finish there as they scored two more to lead 8-3 (Seriously what the hell), we score again 8-4, and then Castilla finish the game off with another goal...9-4

I have no idea what was going on, but trips to Castilla are dangerous...

LaVitrennelogo.png

Aventure française de Berty Bassett

La Vitréenne FC

La Vitréenne FC are based in the town of Vitré (population 16,691 - 2007) in Brittany. The nearest large town is Rennes, a couple of friendlies are set up against Stade Rennais Reserves in the winter break but unfortunately they are not our parent club. La Vitréenne finished in 7th position in CFA Group A last season but were promoted due to being the highest placed non reserve team.

Here's a picture of the stadium:

stadium-1.jpg

Manager profile

Manager overview

Club profile

Club General

Club facts

Club facilities

Squad

Bastien Pergaud

We are predicted to finish 20th, have a transfer budget of a little under £30k, and a wage budget of £12,925 pw.

2013/14 Season - Clyde FC

ClydeFClogo.jpg

1st in the Scottish Second Division

P 36 W 23 D 7 L 6 GF 75 GA 32 GD +43

League

After last season's promotion I set about clearing out the remaining deadwood that was left over from my predecessor's reign and brought in numerous players on free transfers to strengthen the squad. We got off to a great start, scoring for fun as we grabbed 12 wins and 3 draws from our first 16 league games. From that point on, while not quite as dominant, we did enough to keep the upper hand in our battle with Dumbarton for the title. On the last day of the season Dumbarton came to town, needing to win by at least four goals to overtake us. A 2-2 draw was enough to see us clinch the Second Division title for the fifth time and gain back-to-back promotions. Named Second Division Manager Of The Year.

Scottish Cup

We entered in the Third Round, defeating Edinburgh City 3-1. A journey to Dens Park to face First Division Dundee saw us receive the worst result of my career, a 6-1 defeat that saw us eliminated.

League Cup

A home clash with fellow Second Division side Forfar Athletic saw us a chance to get past the First Round this season. Instead we lost 4-3 in extra time and out we went.

Challenge Cup

Starting off with a 2-0 win over Stenhousemuir, we moved on to do battle with an old foe from the previous season in Montrose. Despite playing for over an hour with ten men, and indeed ending the match with just nine, we managed to hold on for a 3-2 win. Next up was Ayr United who fell 1-0 to a late winner from John Boyle and we were through to the Semi Finals. There we met rivals Partick Thistle in front of just under three thousand fans at Broadwood Stadium. Two first half goals from Ian Watt saw us win 2-0 and we were off to meet Ross County in the Final. The two had met in Clyde's only previous appearance in the Challenge Cup Final in 2006, with Ross County lifting the trophy that day. McDiarmid Park in Perth was the venue and we took an early lead through Phil Johnston only for Ross County to equalise just a minute later. Paul McQuade gave us back the lead only for County to once again equalise before half time. In the second half McQuade struck twice in three minutes and despite an own goal from goalkeeper Graeme Neill we held on to win 4-3 and lifted the trophy for the first time.

Key Players

Paul McQuade - what can I say. One of my all time best signings. Picked him up from East Fife where he'd scored four league goals in each of his two seasons. He promptly equalled that effort in our first league game of the season against Arbroath. Despite his form falling away towards the end of the season, he still topped the league's scoring charts with 25 in 31, and 29 in 38 in all competitions. Was named Second Division Player Of The Year.

Graham Webster - signed on a free from Forfar. Dominated on the left side of midfield, ending the season with 10 goals in the league.

Phil Johnston - on a free from Airdrie. Started slowly but by the end of the season had scored 10 goals and made 13 assists.

The Squad

Other Competitions

Premier League - Rangers

First Division - Livingston

Third Divison - Elgin City

Scottish Cup - Celtic defeated Ross County 6-0

League Cup - Motherwell defeated Celtic 6-5 on penalties (1-1 AET)

Under 19 Cup - Hearts defeated St Mirren 3-2

Champions League - Real Madrid defeated Manchester City 4-3 on penalties (1-1 AET)

Europa League - Atletico Madrid defeated Inter Milan 6-5 on penalties (0-0 AET)

Season     Division    Pos    Scottish Cup    League Cup    Challenge Cup    Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13    Third       4th    3rd Round       1st Round     2nd Round        Promoted via Playoffs
2013/14    Second      1st    4th Round       1st Round     Winners          Promoted

Congratulations Charlesbeams
Well done Charlesbeams, especially in staying in the same division for 4 seasons! I lose my temper when I lose two in a row! I've got the courage to carry on with Machico, even if we get relegated I'll just use it as an experience. Let's see where it goes.
And congrats on the promotion Charles, eventually! :p

Cheers, i usually wouldn't bother carrying on after 4 seasons in the same league :p but i think because i got so close each time, it made me want it even more.

Only a friendly, but still a good win.

Also i am predicted to finish 16th, just inside the relegation places.

Very unlucky in the play-offs Mattie :thdn: Good luck with next season!

Good luck Welsh Wizard and Drake and Berty!

Good solid position to end your season Mafino, have fun blitzing it in the 2nd season. ;)

Impressive stuff RyMax with the title!

Oh and for anyone that was moaning about wages I have a wage budget of 177k p/w and a transfer budget :p

Well done on promotion Charlesbeams and unlucky with Haceteppe mattie_7. I will finish off my season this evening and will enjoy the same fate as one of you. :)

Nice progression with Clyde RyMaX and good luck in the 1st Division. :thup:

Cheers guys. I honestly wasn’t sure if we were going to hold on to top spot or not near the end. In our eight games against Dumbarton (2nd) and Cowdenbeath (3rd) we picked up a grand total of three points. Fortunately we wiped the floor with everyone else. An impressive feat by those two sides considering their combined wage bill for the season was only just over half of what I was spending.

Hello! I am joining in this challenge! I used to post under the name Alurny, but I lost the account :( On FM2008 I managed a Danish team to the premierleage, but never managed much better! I'm on holiday in romania!

Romania isn't available on this challenge, you want to be posting in Gundo's FM2012 Challenge :

Boom! January rolls by and I'm bottom of the table with a mere six points.

[edit] - The Premier League quality right winger I arranged to sign at the start of the season has arrived. First game in? He injures himself. Out for 4 months.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif[/img]"]East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif

end of season update

well its was a poor season we finshed 9th the media had is down as 10th

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/ScottishThirdDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

our top goal score was steven lennon wit 15 goal i signed him half way threw the season

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/StevenLennonOverview_Profile.png

AIM FOR NEXT SEASON

. TRY AND GET INTO THE PLAY OFFS

US Pontedera 1912.gif

Preseason Serie C2/A 2013/14

After last years dissapointing loss in the playoff-final I wasn't sure on how many of the players I would keep, as they all wanted high wages in return for another year here at Pontedera.

Transfer overview:

1319826389.png

The main reason I didn't bring in more players is of course our wage budget:

1319816752.png

Both the board and myself expects a top half finish. It would be rather dissapointing to NOT get into the playoffs again, but this depends heavily on injuries and eventual january signings.

Managed to strenghten my starting XI with the following players:

GK: Marino Bifulco - Our former GK had crazy wage demands. Got this experienced GK in, he will do for a year or two.

DL: Francensco Zarini - Solid left back, in addition a good cornertaker.

DMC: Matteo Calamai - Anchor man. Will carry the water in our 2man DMC midfield.

AMC: Giancarlo Pinna - Slow, but smart. Has made some really nice passes in preseason, and I hope he can get a good partnership with our lone striker Scotto going.

ST: Luigi Scotto - New man upfront. Our chances of getting into the top halv / playoffs are dependant on this guys abilities in front of goal.

Our preseason didn't go very well, with us recording only 1 win out of 5. The win was in our last match against really weak opposition. Did avoid injuries though, but our main playmaker is still out with his broken leg - piling the pressure on Giancarlo Pinna to deliver straight away!

Stefano Pazzarelli; Ready for a new season in charge of Città di Pontedera.

1319827550.png

Perhaps will he drink his Guinness celebrating promotion next spring?

So, here goes my first attempt at a challenge on the forums.

S.C Farense - Portugal

1485.png

29th June 2012 - A New Era

Manager info(My Portuguese alter ego :p)

Club Overview

Club Information

Club Facilities

Start of season expectations

Board expectations - Title challenge

Transfer budget - £0

Wage budget - £5k p/w

Current wage bill - £2,552 p/w

Club stadium - According to the game the club play at the 12,000 all seater capacity stadium, Estadio de S.Luis. However, in an article I read it explains how the stadium was put up for sale in 2007 and the club moved into the 30,305 capacity Estadio Algarve, a stadium built for Euro 2004.

An article on the history of the club - A very interesting read if any of you have the time :)

Dardanel_logo.png

canakkale_18_mart1.jpg

League - Table - Playoff Final

Transfers

Signed alot of players in the hopes of finding a lineup and tactics i liked as i went along. We was up and down the first 8 games 4 wins/4 losses, then i found a lineup and tactic i liked 4-1-2-3 and we put in some top quality performances and even managed to put together an undefeated streak 7 games without losing and 6 wins in a row seeing us hit the top of the table. The pressure hit us and we again went on abit of a struggle to score and an injury to our easily best Keeper saw us leak alot of goals right up to the last few games we couldn't hit any sort of run of form but managed to snatch 2nd (a couple of silly draws put top spot out of reach). The playoffs were tricky but we managed to go through by the odd goal in the Quarters and Semis and held to 0-0 in the final and scraped through the shootout with Kerem Inan saving 2 Penalties.

Cup

I used some of our top youngsters in the cup and still managed to reach the 3rd round (ok an easyish draw and scraping through on pens again in the second helped).

The Squad

Key Players;

Kerem Inan

Aslan Cakiroglu

Ugur Parlak

Salih Kursunlu

Season    Division     Pos   Turkish Cup     Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13   Second       2nd   Third Round     Promotion!

brettney - congratulations on your first time promotion!!. repeat next season?? ;)

minisav - 2020 was a bit generous but didn't want to put the pressure on. mind you with that wage budget....

LLR - crazy result there mate!

Baby Faced Assassin - welcome and good luck with Farense

tommy1872 - solid season. sure you will kick on next season, especially with Lennon full time.

silKEAPE - good luck this season. hopefully it will be Guinness all round!

RyMaX - congrats on back to back promotions. the challenge begins here i think. good luck

berty1978 - good luck in France

Mafino - good first season there. you'll be up that league next season i am sure

Welsh Wizard - good luck with Lokomotiv Chita.

As for me and Marbella, i am hoping for a good few hours tonight. hopefully i can get my season preview done at some point, although maybe i will wait until January now???

brettney - congratulations on your first time promotion!!. repeat next season?? ;)

Plans for next season: We need cash, we're in dept now and we may have to rely on the players we've got (for the most part) to keep us up next season .. Hope there isn't too much of a gap between divisions.

Hey guys,

I am going to give a full motivational probably tomorrow, but for now could I please ask if everyone could post the screenshots as links please, because the pictures are seriously slowing the loading of the pages here, New Zealand has crappy bandwidth...and I am sure there are others out there who are worse than me for it.. I don't want to have to make it logos only, but it is getting out of control again...

Cheers

No problem, i presume Youtube videos are ok as they don't load straight away?

So, which is it, leave or stay? I'd like him to stay, but he's unsettled and it would leave me with more wages and another place for a foreign player who can settle.

Allowing him to leave for the 2nd time since joining, this time we aren't playing games though as we have a sort of break over christmas.

beginning to get a little irritated with life in Marbella. injuries to key players, a crap squad who are overpaid and therefore unable to add quality to is getting me down a bit. the league is close but our squad is almost down to bare bones...

Cool, will use this post to show this goal from that Finnish guy who is currently unsettled.

[video=youtube_share;EoqMgK1sL5w]

Really pleased with some of the goals this year and with my internet speed going up, i can upload them quicker and in 1080p, so i'll be uploading many more :p

Acqui Terme

Acqui Terme is a town of just over 20 000 inhabitants in Piedmont in northwestern Italy, about 100 kilometres towards southeast from Turin. It's name translates as ”thermal waters”, and indeed Acqui Terme is a spa town. It's hot springs have been known since ancient Roman times, and get a mention by chronicler Diaconus. It is said that the hot, slightly sulphuric, water that bursts from the crust of the earth in Acqui Terme is healthy to drink and cleanses the liver – which could come in handy, since the town sits on southern part of Montferrat, one of Italy's most important wine districts. So, if you think the last bottle of local Brachetto d'Acqui red wine was too much, you can take the bottle to the town's main piazza, and fill it with hot water fresh from a spring that is located right there beside a 19th century pavillion the Acquesi call La Bollente.

As a spa town, Acqui Terme probabaly had it's heydey some time before the 2nd World War, but has in couple of last decades washed it's face (poorly crafted pun intended) by investing heavily on improving infrastructure from buildings' facades to thermal spa facilities. According to some sources, the place has even become, for a small country town, somewhat fashionable as number of artists and designers have set up shop there.

Sounds good enough for me, but it must be said that FM doesn't rate Acqui Terme very high in terms of city attraction. :)

acqui_splash.png

On the left: La Bollente and the hot spring. On the right: Acqui scores against Genoa in a friendly match.

A.S.D. Acqui 1911

I could not find much info on the club in a language I could fluently read, but apparently the team was founded in 1911 and plays it's home games at Jona Ottolenghi, a football stadium with capacity for 1 500 spectators. As far as I can see, the club has no big merits, unlike some other small town teams from the same region like Casale for example. In FM Acqui's home kit is all white with black sleeves and when travelling the players wear all red with white sleeves. Quite agreeable combinations I think. The club boasts basic corporate, fairly basic training and minimal youth facilities. The youth facilities appear to be rented. Youth recruitment is basic.

The most remarkable thing though is that the club has just been promoted to Serie C2/B and appointed a new manager!

stadio_jona_ottolenghi.jpg

Someone said small is beautifull. Jona Ottolengi stadium.

Academico_Viseu-logo-8720C6F1DA-seeklogo.com.gif

Academico de Viseu F.C. 2015-2016 Season Report

This was an interesting season. Having survived the year previous, we were looking to consolidate. That we were able to do, as we were never threatened with a relegation fight, however we lacked the ability to push up into mid table either, so essentially it was a season of languishing around the lower-mid table, always dangerous to take points off of teams, but never a threat to accomplish anything meaningful.

This season in the transfer market placed an emphasis on finding young, talented footballers that were open to coming to Viseu. Some succeeded, some flopped, but the standard of player has certainly been raised at Viseu. We are no Porto or even Braga, but no one will be confusing us with a team that lacks talent. Experience maybe, but talent, no.

The 4-5-1 of last year remains the tactic of choice, promoting strong defence and goals off the counter attack

League: Finished 12th which is fine, but we could have done better. Some shaky form in the middle of the season cost us far too many points. However it guarantees us more seasons in the top flight which is all the ambition we realistically should have at this point. We beat Porto and Braga convincingly, this marks the second season in a row we beat Porto away, not a bad record :thup:

Madiera continues to be a threat to the Big 3, amazing for a club that has a 5,000 seat stadium.

Cup : Went out of the Taca de Portugal to Benfica in the 4th round

The League cup we fared better, narrowly losing out to Madiera in our Third Phase group.

Key Players:

Uzun - Made the left wing spot his own, no one could touch him. Provided a good number of assists as well as some goals. Might be tough to keep at the club

Krivokapic - A fixture of the past 3 seasons at the back he`s the first name on the teamsheet when fit. Solid, dependable.

Hlousek - A new signing and immediately moved into the first team. An excellent anchor man, someone who will be here for years, hopefully

Vracevic - Young player of the year and deservedly so scoring more goals than he usually does. Must be pushing to break into the full international side. To me he is a Viseu legend. Would be named captain if I didn`t fear him leaving

Toljan - Like everything about him except that he`s a left-footed right back. Faded slightly at the end of the season.

Paulo - Krivokapic`s usual partner, faces stern competition to remain so.

Gventsadze - Scored the fastest goal of the season and was probably the club`s best attacking player. Scored a few and could have had a few more if not for terrible finishing. A key player for the club as long as I can hold on to him

Clopu - Finally found someone to battle Assis for the number 1 shirt. Clopu is young and talented.

Stano - The older left backs that I had really faltered and Stano took advantage. Good, if injury prone

Olivieri - The token Canadian produced a strong season and with his versatility will be an important player for the club

Leitao - It appears that the league has finally caught up to Leitao. Has asked to leave for a bigger club.

Mina - The striker of the future. Had some terrible form but proved his talent as well.

Nedved - Nedved took forever to take his place, but hit a nice patch of form and has a nice partnership with Krivokapic, though Paulo won`t let his spot be taken easily. A position of strength

Marcao - The future of Viseu. Played well in limited time after coming in January.

Transfers - Abimel went off to Arsenal, meeting his minimum release clause. It`s a shame to lose him for such a price, but it was either have the clause and hope no one activates it or not sign him at all.

Sold off a couple of bit parts and unhappy players for some spare cash.

Finances - Pretty much no change from last year. Going to have to sell players to improve facilities, thus I have to be shrewd in the transfer market

Facilities - Not pretty for a top flight club. Nor are they getting better

Youth - All dire

Next season : This will be a season of upheaval. If you noticed alot of the key players shown have contracts that expire in 2017, meaning that if I cannot renew their contracts they will be off on a free. With a bigger club you might be able to risk letting go one of two assets, but at Viseu every asset must be cashed in on in order for the club to progress.

Vracevic already will not renew his contract. I`ll try again in the preseason, but if he doesn`t sign, he`ll be sold.

Leitao wants to move to a bigger club, laughable considering his attributes, but he would not budge.

So players will have to be found to replace the ones leaving, which is the cost of doing business but I quite liked the players that I have (especially Vracevic, the genius midfield general)

Onwards and upwards!

Duccio An interesting club, and a very modest stadium. Should be quite a challenge with a club that small

Almondo A nice piece of luck there... how much is it helping out the finances

Charlesbeams Congrats in Turkey, looks like you are finding some talent, judging by the goals posted

brettney1980 Great first season!

Baby Faced Assassin Interesting club, should have a good foundation to build upon!

Almondo A nice piece of luck there... how much is it helping out the finances

Think it's helping a lot as well as the TV money I'm getting. We've managed to go from over a million in debt at the end of last season to about 400k in the red by December.

The season has started pretty well. Dropped immediately off from the Serie C Cup, but after 10 league games I'm challenging for Playoff places. About third of my squad are loanees from parent club Genoa, but despite my wage budget being almost £1K below the max the club bleeds money and continually sinks deeper into debt. Stadium is small, but I guess on the plus side it means lower maintenance expenditure. Only in a friendly match against Parma has it been anywhere near capacity crowd.

What is good though is I managed to sign a couple of decent players. In Italy, after being appointed a manager, one should not progress one single day before approaching players whose contracts are about to run out. Players who still are at their clubs are much more willing to negotiate than players who just became free agents. I'm not sure what the update dates are in other leagues, but at least in Italy a day or two is the difference between a player at a club and a player who has left his (previous) club.

7000008.png

Lusitânia Açores - 2014/15 Season Summary

Finances - £271,519 | Summary

Continuing to lose money. I feel I may well continue to struggle in this regard for some considerable time!

Transfers - 15 in (£0) | 9 out (£0)

As was to be expected probably I cleared out a few players and brought in a load more to try and build for the new league. Not all were entirely successful, and I did end up a fair way over my, admittedly meagre, wage budget.

League

Table | Graph

Well, erm, wow! That was an odd season. The season kicked off with a hat trick from Pedro Costa securing three points and second place after the first weekend. Dare I dream of a double promotion? The answer soon became clear - No. Really, really - No. I dropped like a stone. Those three points were the only ones I had for a long time. Fortunately there were three of us down at the bottom who were equally poor. It took me longer than it probably ought to have done to hit the bottom of the table but by January I was firmly routed to the bottom with a mere six points, and five points off safety. What was made worse was that my big deal, the one which had put me well over my wage budget, joined in January and promptly got injured.

I have to admit by this point I was pretty resigned to relegation and in some ways just going through the motions. I was theoretically in touch with those around me, but my form was so atrocious I couldn't see where I would pick the points up. After a few scrappy points I went into the last 4 games three points off safety with my relegation rivals to play. I picked up a win in the first. Scoring in the final moments of the game to pick up three points and put me, temporarily safe. I then proceeded to lose the next to see me go into the final game level on points, but behind on results played. After staying up in my first season on that rule it looked likely I would go down by it this time. The final game was against the team I was level with. I knew I needed to win to stay up. I thankfully got off to a good start with the opposition scoring an own goal in the 3rd minute. I then proceeded to cling on for the remaining 87 minutes and with the final whistle I was, somewhat unbelievably, safe and to play another season in this league. Now the hard work begins again!

Cup

No progress in the League Cup, and got to the Third Round of the Taca de Portugal, like last season.

Squad | Overview

Iliya Frantskevich - Joined in January, replacing last season's first choice Joao Nuno (who was also released on a free). He did a decent enough job in a pretty poor team.

Alex Kakuba - He was in the shirt for our run in which saw us stay up. He replaced Antonio Marcos who was poorer than he has in the past.

Antonio Marcos - See above. Didn't have a great season, replaced for the run in. We'll see what his future holds.

Demerson - If I'm honest no one had a great season, but he did his job. He's not a bad player, I would certainly like a better player at some point but it depends who is available.

Alan - One of the few players to acquit himself reasonably well at this level. He's one for the next few seasons.

Ramon - A decent player. He'll probably still be about next season.

Eduard Borodin - I'm very excited by this player. He didn't necessarily play as well as he could this season, but I think, if I can hold onto him, he could do very well for him.

Robson - Retained his place in the first team, didn't have the same success as last season but was decent enough.

Abilio - Technically excellent, never got a particularly extended run in the team. He is crippling the club on his big wage, but he is very good, in theory.

Januario - Still here, still decent enough.

Haris Kozak - A decent youngster, didn't play brilliantly, but as is probably becoming clear, no one did.

Mika Korkeakunnas - Scored a few important goals. He's one I'd like to replace.

Pedro Costa - Scored all three of his goals on the first day of the season. Not good enough for this level.

Lucas - Still leading the line, top league goalscorer. The fact it's with just four goals probably says a lot about my season!

Andrey Isakov - Just one credited goal. However, the own goal in the final game was a last ditch tackle on him when he was three yards out from an open goal. I hope he'd have scored anyway, though I'm not sure.

Aims For Next Season

1/ Consolidate.

Story So Far...

Season		League			Position		Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		Second Division - South	12th			Avoided Relegation (just)
2013/14		Second Division - South 1st			Promoted!
2014/15		Second League		14th			Avoided Relegation

Previous Updates

12/13

13/14

East_Stirlingshire_FC-logo-0D7C07AB36-seeklogocom.gif

WE ARE GOING UP !!!!!!

now that was much better from my team we ended the season in 4rd so we made it in to the play offs

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/ScottishThirdDivisionOverview_Stages-4.png

NOW WE GOT DREW WITH BERWICK RANGERS IN THE SEMI FINALS THE FIST LEGS FINSHED 2-2

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshirevBerwickInformation_Overview.png

AND THE 2ND LEG WE WON 2-1 :D

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/BerwickvEastStirlingshireInformation_Overview.png

IN THE FINAL WE GOT ARBROATH IN THE FISRT LEG IT ENDDED 2-2 AGAIN

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/EastStirlingshirevArbroathInformation_Overview.png

SO ON TO THE FINAL WITH ALL TO PLAY FOR AND WE CAME OUT THE WINNERS 4-1

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/tommy1872/ArbroathvEastStirlingshireInformation_Overview.png

SO FOR NEXT SEASON MY AIMS ARE TO TRY AND STAY UP AND IMPROVE THE CLUBS FINANCES

Archived