2011/2012 FMS Fantasy Premier League

ScottleeSV

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the head-to-head system better, really. Going just by score it's damn hard to climb back into the top if you slip at the start, and the latter third of the season becomes a bit boring. With head-to-head, even if you're screwed for good in the league, you can just aim for individual wins against particularly obnoxious opponents, which is always fun :D.

No worries. You will finish ahead of me: I will madly tinker with my team until November, get too busy and forget, and leave an injured defender or three in my starting XI for the last three months.

Speaking of which ... anyone know when Suarez is due back from holiday?

I was going to join this, but it seems the site's gone down....better be back tomorrow

I finally managed to log in, still a few issues where the site crashes on you, but I managed to update my team. You should be able to get in now Brian and Deisler...

45 so far for me, mostly thanks to captain Shrek and to quite a few clean sheets for my defenders. Bale and Corluka left to play, so hopefully I'll add a few more. Although I'm half-hoping for them not to play so Elmohamady and Steven Taylor can come in from the bench...

Incidentally, the website is doing some weird things with the point calculations. Jaaskelainen is in my bench with a clean sheet (4 points) and 90 minutes played (2 points), for a grand total of 24 points :eek:.

Got a grovelling e-mail from The Premier League Fantasy League boys this evening, apologising for it all being down last Friday and Saturday. It's allowing, as a way to make it up to us no doubt, unlimited transfers before gameday 2 on Saturday and they are giving every mini-league the chance to start from this coming weekend, which seeing as I got 54 points can hardly be seen as fair...... unless of course it is.

Got a grovelling e-mail from The Premier League Fantasy League boys this evening, apologising for it all being down last Friday and Saturday. It's allowing, as a way to make it up to us no doubt, unlimited transfers before gameday 2 on Saturday and they are giving every mini-league the chance to start from this coming weekend, which seeing as I got 54 points can hardly be seen as fair...... unless of course it is.

Get in!!! :)

Archived