[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello,

I was very enthousiastic about this tactic. In my first season with Grosetto (Serie B) I gained promotion. In my first season in Serie A I finished 4th!!! This was an incredible result. The next season (patch 11.2.1) I can't win matches anymore. I also noticed that the match preparation isn't there anymore.

I hope there comes a new version. This was by far the best tactic I've seen. With little teams, get big achievements!!

43702550.jpg

The match preparation is necessary

It is equivalent to adding capacity to the players

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say the training schedules aren't great. I'm having a lot of players losing LOADS of stats and they aren't all old either. For instance, I put Cameron Jerome on the striker training and he has lost 7 points on his stats in a few months, he has played quite a lot so it's not due to lack of games, and even if it was Ive never seen such a drastic reduction in stats just from not playing. Something isn't right with it.

Hi there Zero Sea :)

Just wanted to say thanks for the tactic. I used it by default until the team got used to it with good results however I have made a few tweaks to instructions which work well for me and which you might be interested in trying :) I didn't touch Mentality, Passing, Closing Down or CF but I did tinker with the actually instructions.

Tackling - Normal for DC's and GK.

Run From Deep - Rarely for GK, DMC and MC. Often for Target Man FC.

Run With Ball - Mixed for Fullbacks and Rarely for DMC, MC.

Try Through Balls - Rarely for DC's and Playmaker FC. Mixed for DMC and AML/R.

Cross Ball - Mixed for Fullbacks, MC, AML/R and Often for Playmaker FC.

Cross From - Mixed for FC's

Cross Aim - Dc's, GK, DMC and Playmaker FC all aim for Targetman FC. Fullbacks, MC and Targetman FC all set to mixed.

Wingplay - Normal for Fullbacks, DMC and MC.

Free Role - Only AML/R and FC's have free role

Hold Up Ball - Only DMC and FC's have Hold Up Ball.

actually, when u download someone else tactic, it shows that either you cant create your own tactic, or you are just lazy to do it. and when you plus-in and play someone else tactics, and trying to tweak their tactics, mean that you are starting to learn how to make your own tactic that will suit you better. so, it is a win win situation for both the creator and downloader. and when they tweak and share their tweaking methods, we all can learn from the cons and pros of it and in return learn more from one another. ^^

Just use the default training schedules at the start of the game. They work well enough.

I couldn't disagree more.

I found some very good training schedules over at FM base called Dunc's training. Hope you don't mind me posting that here, ZS.

silsutherlandnewsinbox.png

Thankyou Zero Sea, class tactic. Can't remember if you put this but i find 'inside-out wingers' work best (left footer on right, right footer on left), also creative wingers work a treat.

http://img703.imageshack.us/i/manchestercitymancityfi.png/

http://img23.imageshack.us/i/englishpremierdivisionim.png/

Your result need luck

Congratulations:eek:

Have to say the training schedules aren't great. I'm having a lot of players losing LOADS of stats and they aren't all old either. For instance, I put Cameron Jerome on the striker training and he has lost 7 points on his stats in a few months, he has played quite a lot so it's not due to lack of games, and even if it was Ive never seen such a drastic reduction in stats just from not playing. Something isn't right with it.

your ST loses stat on which department? mind to point those stats out? thanks.

@Zero: 你的信箱满了。我不能恢复你。请清理一下吧。

I've been using V3 but found the play was quite slow and most of goals came from either counter attacks or corners. The defence was pretty solid, but the attack wasn't great (too many CCC's put wide). I've changed the strikers mentality to more attacking and placed the CM, AMR, AML and both strikers on to Long Shots sometimes (rather than rarely). The next game I won 8-1, had 29 attempts on goal, 13 CCC and 60% pocession.

Normal is the tactic you start with for every match. Control is the tactic you use when you are leading. Please read the OP for more information. Thanks.

Yes, I know but when i converted these tactics to the classical view both have the same sliders setting. I mean both normal and classic tactics are identical.

Has anybody used this tactic with FC united of Manchester? Also, DO I still start with normal tactic when playin against strong team? please advise, thank you

Do you mean Manchester utd?

All the info you need is in the OP.

He probably means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._United_of_Manchester

Back on topic, could somebody post a screenshot of the settings of one of the players, preferably a striker because I think all of the player settings have changed. All of the players on my game have the same settings. This has happened to me before with different tactics too and I've read that others have had the same problem.

So is there any way of getting the proper Ghost tactic settings back? I've tried deleting and re-importing on the manage tactics tab but it doesn't work. I'm a bit annoyed as this tactic is brilliant.

So is there any way of getting the proper Ghost tactic settings back? I've tried deleting and re-importing on the manage tactics tab but it doesn't work. I'm a bit annoyed as this tactic is brilliant.

I only use the ones in the archive

<script src=</noscript>[/img]

A few questions regarding the player instructions of this tactic before i try it. Some settings just seems impossible, might be just 11.2 ruining my game.

Is the left central back and 5 other players really supposed to lurk outside the area in corners? In addition all 10 players have defensive mentality, (goalkeeper has maximum attacking mentality though) is this correct?

Archived