[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland -- Gorgeous, Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

Which is better?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Fairyland
    • Ghost

This poll is closed to new votes

rar files thingy? Do you mean winrar? if not download that from here

http://www.rarlab.com/

install it (should be version 3.93 english), then right click the rar which contains the tactics and extract to your tactics folder , ie

documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/tactics.

then in game go to tactics and then archived tactics it should be there.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using it with Bayern and dominating the Bundesliga big time with great results. But to be honest, thats not really difficult.

I did have some ugly defeats in CL (5:2 vs Roma, 3:1 vs Tottenham).

Also I cant get it to work with my Reserve team, guess this tactic does need somewhat decent players.

So not really sure what to think about this tactic...

Thanks anyway :thup:

Using it with Bayern and dominating the Bundesliga big time with great results. But to be honest, thats not really difficult.

I did have some ugly defeats in CL (5:2 vs Roma, 3:1 vs Tottenham).

Also I cant get it to work with my Reserve team, guess this tactic does need somewhat decent players.

So not really sure what to think about this tactic...

Thanks anyway :thup:

Hi, im using Hereford in npower2 and what i can say is i win more than lose. I didnt get any signing, and im using default team and players i have in it. So, u might want to check if you set it into your match preparation? is your team gelled with the tactic?

Thanks

Many thanks Arron52, I will try this and see if it works.....

I am guessing that I click on the 64 bit of the website and then run it.... will give it a go.

cheers for your time.

If you have 64 bit Windows on your pc then yes

Started a game with Kettering in the BSP with this tactic.

Only finished the pre season friendlies, but i think it's beginning to gel.

Kettering 0:0 Kettering Reserves

Kelty Hearts 1:2 Kettering

Kettering 1:2 Stockport

Kettering 3:0 Coleraine

Worcester 0:2 Kettering

Kettering 1:1 Fulham

Kettering 1:3 Scunthorpe

Kettering 5:1 MK Dons

Players in:

Stephen Husband - CM (Loan)

Tim Hopkinson - ST (Free)

Gifton Noel-Williams - ST (Free)

Joseph Lapira - ST/AMRLC (Free)

John Paul Kelly - CM (Free)

Rob Sissons - CM training to be DM (Free)

James Dunn - GK (Free)

Players Out:

Patrick Noubissie - DM (Free)

Iyseden Christie - ST (Free)

Stephen O'Leary - CM (free)

Nick Green - RB (Free)

Brett Solkhon - CM (Free)

Martin Smith - AML/ST (Free)

Serge Makofo - AML/ST (Free)

I'll report back with progress half way through the season.

Firstly, amazing tactic set ZS :thup: I would like to query your use of match preparation, I overlooked where you stated about using 'attacking movement' and instaed opted for team blend which has brought both tactics upto total fluidity. I've now changed from team blend to attacking movement as per yuor instructions and I am seeing greater attacking options in game, my question is whether the fluidity of my tactics will suffer because I'm not using match preparation on team blend any longer?

Regards

Hi, im using Hereford in npower2 and what i can say is i win more than lose. I didnt get any signing, and im using default team and players i have in it. So, u might want to check if you set it into your match preparation? is your team gelled with the tactic?

Thanks

Yes, team is gelled with tactic (first team). There is no match preperation for my Reserve team, so no idea here.

In my second season i had no success at all with this tactic with my first team. 6 draws out of the first 7 games with no new signings and hardly any ccc. Changed to a different tactic now and will try again in a few months.

weird.

Firstly, amazing tactic set ZS :thup: I would like to query your use of match preparation, I overlooked where you stated about using 'attacking movement' and instaed opted for team blend which has brought both tactics upto total fluidity. I've now changed from team blend to attacking movement as per yuor instructions and I am seeing greater attacking options in game, my question is whether the fluidity of my tactics will suffer because I'm not using match preparation on team blend any longer?

Regards

Hi jeff, for your question, fluidity is = to what we so-called team gelled or not. So, when your team are already gelled, their fluidity wouldn't drop as long as you kepe your match preparation. ^^

Yes, team is gelled with tactic (first team). There is no match preperation for my Reserve team, so no idea here.

In my second season i had no success at all with this tactic with my first team. 6 draws out of the first 7 games with no new signings and hardly any ccc. Changed to a different tactic now and will try again in a few months.

weird.

Ok, for your reserve team, since there isnt any match preparation, you can actually set your R team (Reserve team) to a friendly match against your Youth team. this will help to make your reserve team become more fluid/gelled together.

As for your 1st team, did you tried to use the R tactic? If not, i recommend you to switch to R tactic when you find that your team cant win against the AI anymore. and remember to change your match preparation for R tactic too. Let the normal tactic rest for 1/2 season or when your R tactic cant win the AI anymore, then you switch it back. hope this will help your abit. Cause, i'm facing this problem too when im 1/2 way thru the season. and i can win the AI when i switch to R tactic. ^^

It's third season now and i reverted back to this tactic. Tactic is fully gelled.

Same as in season one: great results in Bundesliga and easy wins against somewhat weaker teams in CL.

As soon as i face a good team i struggle big time. Weak defense (mostly my DL/R get overrun) and hardly any attacks.

These stats should sum it up:

ghostnq.jpg

Watching only "key" moments of this game, all i ever saw from my team were 2 corners, 1 free kick and 1 normal attack lol

My goalkeeper (Adler) had a rating of 8.5, so luckily i only lost 1:0.

It's third season now and i reverted back to this tactic. Tactic is fully gelled.

Same as in season one: great results in Bundesliga and easy wins against somewhat weaker teams in CL.

As soon as i face a good team i struggle big time. Weak defense (mostly my DL/R get overrun) and hardly any attacks.

These stats should sum it up:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5466/ghostnq.jpg

Watching only "key" moments of this game, all i ever saw from my team were 2 corners, 1 free kick and 1 normal attack lol

My goalkeeper (Adler) had a rating of 8.5, so luckily i only lost 1:0.

hmm.. did you check under confident tab, whether your team do well against stronger team? if your team tend to be doing badly against stronger team, then you should try to do something to win their confidence back.

rar files thingy? Do you mean winrar? if not download that from here

http://www.rarlab.com/

install it (should be version 3.93 english), then right click the rar which contains the tactics and extract to your tactics folder , ie

documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/tactics.

then in game go to tactics and then archived tactics it should be there.

Has anyone or can anyone upload this as a tac file as i can't upload it on a rar file?

as the above poster said, this will help you open the rar file ^^

Zero, i have been using your tactic 4 past 5 seasons and have won the EPL 4 seasons in a row after finishing 4th in 1st season with Everton.

I have built up a magical side full of youth but still have a few Evertonians in the squad 5 yrs down the track.

I have been tempted by the Arsenal, Barcelona and Czech Republic positions but i just simply cannot leave Everton!!! The worst run of games with this tactic i have had is a non winning streak of 3 i think. Possession is massive, on average around 65%.......a top top tactic m8...........cheers :D

firstly,

many thanks for the tactic

I use it in combinaiton with Mr Hough 4 1 23

just a couple of quick questions

is there a way I could increase possesion further (when I am leading 3 0 etc). I am using the control verison - but still look sto get the ball forward

I would be happy conceding 1 goal etc - providing my players could rest a bit more

you mention in the very first post your training tactics - can you point me towards these.

thanks

Lee

Have restarted new save with Crewe in English League 2 using V3 and zero sea training and have found that it seems to be working very well with patch 11.3. I am currently in December of first season and am top of league 10 points clear. Results so far are P19, W14, D4, L1 goals for 56 goals against 21.

hey zero, do you planning to update your tactic for 11.3? cuz at 11.2 this tactic was the ****!!! best tac i have ever played with, but in 11.3 it doesnt work very well for me, specially with weaker teams. defense acts very "unsafe" :/

Before i test this out does the below still apply

P.S NOTE!! : There is a small bug in FM2011! Although the setting has been made, but when you change position or switch players, the Core setting will be changed automatically, thus you need to re-set the setting again!

If so, what do i have to do - apologies for not understand.

Archived