Football Manager 2011 official announcement

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To the people talking about the feature Miles couldn't announce:

Miles has already announced what the feature that couldn't be announced was. They signed it off and now it allows them to put dynamic prize money into the dynamic reputation system.

are you sure it was that?

As well as dynamic rep I would like to see dynamic rivals. A lot of people like to take non leauge to prem. My clubs rivals should change with the times not still be my non leauge neighbours.

As well as dynamic rep I would like to see dynamic rivals. A lot of people like to take non leauge to prem. My clubs rivals should change with the times not still be my non leauge neighbours.

Yes, dynamic rivarly is something with what I definitely agree with. :thup: Who knows, maybe we even see it in Football Manager 2010/2011. :)

To the people talking about the feature Miles couldn't announce:

Miles has already announced what the feature that couldn't be announced was. They signed it off and now it allows them to put dynamic prize money into the dynamic reputation system.

It's not because he said he couldn't say what is was and that he was working with another company or something like that on this feature. Also he had already announced that they were trying to do dynamic prize money for all leagues before he talked about this feature.

It's not because he said he couldn't say what is was and that he was working with another company or something like that on this feature. Also he had already announced that they were trying to do dynamic prize money for all leagues before he talked about this feature.

i've understood the same

Hi I know that this wont beable to happen in the first release but hopfully if enough ppl think this is a good idea it might make the first patch.

I was wondering if it would be possible to like the player search to the scouting, as in if I'm on the player search screen looking for a AML and the player is an AMLC, FC when the scout gets back to me he can tell me if he is better then the AML I have in my team not that his best position is AMC and hes the same has the one in my team and he can equally play in an AML role.

Just wondering if this could work. Sorry if it has already been brought up.

I'm sure somewhere he said "I can finally announce what's been under wraps" or something along them lines.

I don't know but I was sure that was it. Maybe I'm mistaken, could Miles clear anything up?

Ive got some questions about that dynamic system. If I play, for example, with Iceland and start to do good things on Champions League. The league reputation starts to rise and better players come to my team and also the other teams perform better and get better players... so the league performs. But, with this improve in terms of quality of players, will the revenues, the fan base also improve according to this? I mean, its ok to have access to better players, but if u cant pay them because, even if u reach CL finals every year, u still have 100 fans and an average attendance of 1200, the things stay in the same way. The dynamic money prize of the league is one step but there will be a dynamic economy?

not 100% sure but I would think it would be recalculated at the end of the season once the various teams within the leagues achievements have been taken into consideration.

I'm thinking the same. :thup:

do you think? Miles and others don't say nothing about that.

Well, I think. It's just that I have feeling that they will start updateing us on FM11 on Monday. It would be even better if they would start doing that even earlier of course. :D

Well, I think. It's just that I have feeling that they will start updateing us on FM11 on Monday. It would be even better if they would start doing that even earlier of course. :D

Miles has said on twitter that unlikely will be news this week. So, next monday could be the right day.

Miles has said on twitter that unlikely will be news this week. So, next monday could be the right day.

You see. My felling will be maybe spot on. :)

Not really. He told us some of the key features of the game in August, for all we know the game could be released in December. He's been very kind! :)

I honestly hope it will be released before December. If not, I'd be very sad TBH. :(

Me too, I'd be extremely sad. I can't really see it being december to be honest though. I think late october or early november.

you are very optimist. last year, the game was available on 30th october. 1st september was the first day of blog.

Me too, I'd be extremely sad. I can't really see it being december to be honest though. I think late october or early november.

December would be just too late for me TBH. So, I really do expect it to be released before December, but the thing that worries me is, let's say SI plan to release the game before December, then shouldn't they have already announced the release date? So, maybe they will announce the release day in autumn (sp?) and the game will be released in December. Though I still hope it will be released before December. :)

a lot of companies say that the game will be available on 3rd december.

I know, but they are just guessing. they know as much as we do I think. Before/around Christmas.

if thiers more features this year than ever before then i would say it could be a december release, i hope not tho

Yes, but as they used last FM as a 'polish' one and they said that they had more time then ever to work on FM11.

December would be just too late for me TBH. So, I really do expect it to be released before December, but the thing that worries me is, let's say SI plan to release the game before December, then shouldn't they have already announced the release date? So, maybe they will announce the release day in autumn (sp?) and the game will be released in December. Though I still hope it will be released before December. :)

I know, but they are just guessing. they know as much as we do I think. Before/around Christmas.

another thing that make me hope is the voice on july from the Polish site. they said 29th october.

if thiers more features this year than ever before then i would say it could be a december release, i hope not tho

fm2010 had more features than fm2009, and was released before. (even if in 2009 it was 3D for the first time)

another thing that make me hope is the voice on july from the Polish site. they said 29th october.

I don't trust them TBH.

P.S. Though I would like that date to be the release date if you ask me.

well i cant wait for this game to be out but i prefer to wait till december or when is ready, i hope SI dont just rush to finish the game i hope they take their time to make the game better and less bugs....

Ive got some questions about that dynamic system. If I play, for example, with Iceland and start to do good things on Champions League. The league reputation starts to rise and better players come to my team and also the other teams perform better and get better players... so the league performs. But, with this improve in terms of quality of players, will the revenues, the fan base also improve according to this? I mean, its ok to have access to better players, but if u cant pay them because, even if u reach CL finals every year, u still have 100 fans and an average attendance of 1200, the things stay in the same way. The dynamic money prize of the league is one step but there will be a dynamic economy?

That happens anyway. When I took my East Belfast team from Northern Ireland Division 2 to winning the Premier League every year and getting to the CL Second Round/Quarter Finals most years my average attendance was about 55,000 compared to about 100 at the start.

That happens anyway. When I took my East Belfast team from Northern Ireland Division 2 to winning the Premier League every year and getting to the CL Second Round/Quarter Finals most years my average attendance was about 55,000 compared to about 100 at the start.

How long did that take, 10 years???

I won my first NI Premiership in about 2020, took another 10 years or so to be regulars in the CL Group Stage. All this whilst dominating at home (scoring 200 goals in a 30 game league season, for example). Hence why I'm looking forwards to DLR so much.

• SI Staff
i wonder if there will be a way to have the game windowed on my laptop (1366x768) and not have scroll bars on player stats this time? hint hint ;)

There isn't enough screen space when the game is forced below the minimum screen size required so you will get things missing or scrollbars in some cases.

There isn't enough screen space when the game is forced below the minimum screen size required so you will get things missing or scrollbars in some cases.

Ter,

What about resolutions of 1920*1080 on laptops? I had difficulties reading text on so high resolutions due to the all text beeing really small. I ended up trying to edit the skin I was using but I wish there was some kind of option in the game to allow all text to be increased/decreased with a mouse click.

Archived