Football Manager 2011 official announcement

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would like to have an ability to install game by steam at one computer (PC), and by disc (DVD) at second computer (laptop).

You can do that. You choose the method when you install the game, it doesn't need to be the same method :thup:

Stop talk about bugs on old versions of game. Talk about 2011 game. Cant wait for it. Today, officially, finished my FM2010 career.

Lead eleven teams with more than 3 seasons, and few with only few matches, couldnt adopt to those leagues and teams

1 - Dinamo Zagreb - won ten titles, qualified to CL three times (11 years in club) :cool:

2 - Real Madrid - won three La Liga titles, one CL (6 seasons)

3 - Omonia Nicosia - won two leagues, qualified to CL in second season, all way to quarterfinals (two and a half seasons) :cool:

4 - Senegal national team - qualified to three World Cups, lost three CAN finals (ca. 10 years);

5 - Nott Forrest - qualified to Premier League, won third place (8 seasons);

6 - Dynamo Moskva - won two Russian titles, won Europa League (7 seasons);

7 - Auckland City - three NZFC titles, one OFC CL (4 seasons);

8 - BiH national team - qualified to Euro 2016 (6 years)

9 - Houston Dynamo - won MLS once, CONCACAF CL twice (8 seasons); :thup:

10 - Red Bull Salzburg - three Austrian titles (6 seasons)

11 - Glasgow Rangers - six titles in six seasons

Game and all histories are erased. Now countdown till game release date starts. :)

Some career you had there. Did you detail this in any career/story threads?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Every year I tell myself ( I play god knows how long first in CM and later in FM ) that I will NOT buy the game until something about Valentines day because thats when usually the last patch comes out BUT I... I just preordered it again!! :]

Working too hard nowadays, I gave up trying to find an information I need.

Question: How many copies can I install FM 2011 (with one licence) via steam? I have a few computers so I remember in last years you could install in 5 computers or so. Can anyone have an idea on this?

Archived