kimz 10.3 tactic. NOT the best tactic for FM10

my tactic overview :

Use v1.0 for first 20 minutes and switch to v1.1 only if you can not score or not dominating game.

On last 20 minutes use v4.0 ultra defensive tactic to secure your lead only if ai dominating game or against better team.

I am using no OI.

no corner cheat

Player needed :

GK : common GK

DL/R : I prefer good defensive stats players rather than attacking stats

DC : common CD

DMC : I prefer good defensive stats players rather than attacking stats

MC : use midfielder with high playmaker role stats : passing, creativity, flair....etc, fast player is plus

right / left FC : fast forward, good dribbling, off the ball and finishing are needed

central FC : creative player as his role is playmaker

tested on :

- milan : won everything on 1st season, 2nd season

- napoli : won serie A on 1st season

- tottenham : tested twice, all won EPL on 1st season

- albinolefe : win serie B (1st season, media prediction 12), pos 11 (2nd season, media prediction 20)

download these tactics here : kimz website (updated 21/04/2010)

103milantable.jpg

103milancorner.jpg

formation :

103tacv1.jpg

103tacv4.jpg

feedbacks are needed........

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i get home gonna try it... i like the fact that u have a set of diferent tactics not only per game but also per half.... this should give AI a hard time. Previously i had tactics with great success (results all above 3 goals...)and then past 1-2 months i get like 2 losses in a row!!

Btw. Mr. Hough there tactics where the ones i was using and having extreme results at the beginning... and then started to struglle a bit... though i must say i did adapt the tactic to my individual players a bit. In any case, Mr Houghs tactic is very good as well... i had results like 8-0 and so on...

when i get home gonna try it... i like the fact that u have a set of diferent tactics not only per game but also per half.... this should give AI a hard time. Previously i had tactics with great success (results all above 3 goals...)and then past 1-2 months i get like 2 losses in a row!!

but change your tactic only if ai start dominating game, sometimes we dont need change any at all ;)

Jesus Kimz i thought you where dead, Great to see you back, Your tactics on FM08 are Legendary.

hi mr hough, i was resurected.........:D

but your tactics are legend for this version:thup:

i loved your fm 2009 tactics

i failed to successfully convert them manually to fm 2010

could you please do it? i loved that 4-1-3-2 formation if i recall correctly it was v3

do you mean 4-2-3-1 ? there is no 4-1-3-2 formation in my 08 tactics :)

i am talking about 2009

here its the tactical formation

49432856qd2bn2.th.png

i still have the tactic

yes that was amazing tactic so if you creat this and do 2 version of it but i would love new style tactic not classic :thup::D

i am talking about 2009

here its the tactical formation

49432856qd2bn2.th.png

i still have the tactic

strange........ i cant remember anything about that tactic :confused:

i will create tactic base on that formation.

strange........ i cant remember anything about that tactic :confused:

i will create tactic base on that formation.

thanks i downloaded it from your website back then this was v3 or v4

there were several versions with diferent schemes

kimz what is version 9.0 used for?? chasing a goal in the last 15-20 mins of a game?

also could you post a screenshot of your Spurs starting eleven?? cheers

v9.0 thats an unfinished one, use it on your own risk..........;)

GK : gomes

DR : Corluka, backup: kaboul

DL : Ekotto, b:Bale

DC : King/woodgate/kaboul, b:bassong

DM : Diarra/Gago/huddlestone, b:jenas/palacios

MC : palacios/modric/kranjcar

FC : diego souza,defoe(L/R), pavlychenko©, b:crouch/gudjohnsen

player bought : diara, gago, diego souza, guti

player sold : lennon, bentley

kimz, it's great to see you again :)

Tell me please, which tac from "0" work the best ???

aha.......one reply :D

in my spurs game, i was using v1.0 and v4.0 only

starting with 1.0 and changing to 4.0 on last 20 minutes if ai start dominating game or against bigger team

so in my opinion v1.0 is the best

right team talk are needed, especially when you are over achieving, always check your player motivation during game

and please give any feedback after testing my tacs....;)

hmmm...... 1500+ views and no one post reply........:confused:

Hi Kimz !

I downloaded your tactics the other day because I was getting bored with my Deportivo save and wanted to see what it was like. The results were good and the football was often great to watch. However, because I tried to implement it halfway through my 4th season, and more importantly not always being able to play players in their natural position, I think it could work better. I might start up a new game to try it from the beginning so that I can buy suitable players to fit into the system(s). Personally, I like all 3 systems (1.0, 2.0, 3.0), and it's nice to be able to change them from time to time in order to confuse the AI. However, like you said in the OP, for version 3.0 and 3.1, wide players with good defensive attributes are a must, as when I've tried it with more "offensive winger" type players, I've been battered down the flanks.

KUTGW

Hi Kimz !

I downloaded your tactics the other day because I was getting bored with my Deportivo save and wanted to see what it was like. The results were good and the football was often great to watch. However, because I tried to implement it halfway through my 4th season, and more importantly not always being able to play players in their natural position, I think it could work better. I might start up a new game to try it from the beginning so that I can buy suitable players to fit into the system(s). Personally, I like all 3 systems (1.0, 2.0, 3.0), and it's nice to be able to change them from time to time in order to confuse the AI. However, like you said in the OP, for version 3.0 and 3.1, wide players with good defensive attributes are a must, as when I've tried it with more "offensive winger" type players, I've been battered down the flanks.

KUTGW

updated on first post

and need your feedback ;)

I've been using version 1.0 and 1.1 and it doesn't work particularly well. The attacking play is fantastic with many beautiful goals, especially counter attacker ones, but the defense is horrible. I usually let in two or three goals per game.

I've been using version 1.0 and 1.1 and it doesn't work particularly well. The attacking play is fantastic with many beautiful goals, especially counter attacker ones, but the defense is horrible. I usually let in two or three goals per game.

thanks for your reply......

im not sure why it didnt work on your game

but as i wrote before we should change to v4.0 on last 20 minutes to keep our lead especially against better team

and team talk is very important

i always checked team motivation during game

if my player get nervous ill sub him especially GK and FC if my team cant score

btw what team are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
and the teamtalks

generally im using ass man team talk and change it :

pre match

home :

for the fans almost of the time

1-6 odd : expect win

away :

fav : for the fans

not fav : wish luck

if in over achieving condition and my players get nervous : no pressure

half time

player with 7+ rating : you have faith

player with 6.5-6.9 rating :

fav : win 1 goal : encourage

win 2+ goal : pleased

draw : disappointed

lost : angry(home), disappointed(away)

not fav : draw / win : pleased

lost : none

player with 6.4- rating : disappointed

hey mate where exactly can I find your fm 2009 tactics?

I went on that website but can't seem to find them ...

will test ure fm10 tactic looks promising ;)

i created 09 but never uploaded anywhere :confused:

waiting your feedback for this 2010 tacs.....

13 matches played in spanish first division with my new promoted celta de vigo. 9 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses (two of them against madrid and barcelona). 35 goals, 12 conceded. 4th in the table. working wonders.

SILVIU LUNG (GK)

GEORGE LUCAS (DR)

ROBERTO LAGO (DL)

JUAN FORLÍN (DC)

VERKHOTSEV (DC)

JAVI GARCÍA (DM)

PALLARDÓ (DM)

ANTON PUTSILO (MC)

CRISTALDO (LEFT ST)

PISCULICHI (CENTRAL ST)

SUKUTA-PASU (RIGHT ST)

got promoted with my celta de vigo squad. amazing 124 goals in 42 matches. now i´m in the first division, have won 3 of 3. 11 goals scored 0 conceded. i´ll post more details tomorrow. working great!

124 goals is amazing :thup:

kimz i started to use your tactic and your tactic brought back the fun of the game..

very good tactic...

you mentioned central fc is playmaker..do you tick playmaker option and chose that player?

never tick playmaker option, just put player with good attribute as playmaker on that position

please post your result here.........:thup:

Archived