kimz 8.0.2 tactic WITH NO TWEAK AT ALL!!! the best tactic for fm08??? RATE IT!!!

Which version do you like most ?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jooo:

I combined this tactic with the corner trick and oh my god... I am winning EVERY single friendly and EURO 2012 qualifier with Turkey. I just won 0-4 against Italy AWAY. This tactic really is incredible.

Which corner trick? Can you put the link?

In my first season as Darlington (Coca-Cola League 2) using this tactic I finished a rather respectable 9th. Would've finished 5th had it not been for a hiding on the last day of the season.

I have been using version 2 with the OI and have noticed a few things about this tactic.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>The amount of yellow cards I get is almost comical. Especially the two DMs.

<LI>My striker very rarely scores, most of the goals come from the 3 AMCs or, strangely, my full backs.

<LI>If I won using this tactic, it was more often than not, by the odd goal. Very rarely did I hammer a team.

<LI>Using this tactic, I was extremely prone to conceding goals from crosses. I put that down to the quality of my players rather than the quality of this tactic.

All in all though, Darlington played some nice football with this tactic and I was very pleased with it. To finish 9th was punching above my weight really considering the quality of my team.

The most disappointing thing, or more confusing, is how poorly we're playing in my second season at Darlington. Currently 20th in the league and have only won one game, and that was only through an own goal.

BEST TACTIC IN HISTORY OF FM .

20 wins in a row (( it still not ended till now ))

win at old traford against man u 2-0 with 20 shots for me and 14 for them

win on emirates 3-1 against arsenal

win against chelsea home 2-0

fernando torres is 1 of the contendors for the best player in the world award

steve g recent forms fantastic he scored for me 14 goals in 24 and 8 assists from his dmc position icon_wink.gif

babel recent form are all rated 8 i mean 15 games all got 8

E.Garay just got player of the month award he scored 13 goals for me(( just 4 from corners i think the rest fouls and penalties ))

many many many many many GREAT things come from this tactic

i can post pictures if u want

btw i am using 2.1 tactic with liverpool

Originally posted by grady60:

A quick question Kimz, everything is going fine but my SC isnt exactly banging them in, midfield is going crazy, all scoring but V.Nistelrooy just doesnt seem to be able to take full advantage of my tactic,which is unusual, as im freescoring with this tactic.

Any suggestions?

in my experience, if you change your width -1, like v2.1 width, your striker will get a lot of chance to score...

Originally posted by helius:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kimz:

- All Defender (DL/DR/DC) : Use fast (15+ pace and acceleration) and high workrate (15+), and other excelent defending attribute if possible

Why workrate for the defenders?

And could you tell me if the FC/SC should be a Target Man at tactics and if yes which attributes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

low work rate means lazy player

defender with low work rate will get on his best defending position slower IMO

you can use any striker, but in my experience, SC better than FC

Originally posted by jonny_dee101:

I advise watching the player ratings page during the match then you can see what players come on. Also, kimz, how do you change the formation when you get a man sent off?

Attacking : 4-1-3-1, removing DMC / MC

Defending : 4-2-2-1, removing right AMC

ultra defensive : 4D - 3DM - 1MC with farrow to AMC - 0 - 1SC

Originally posted by Kautela:

Heyz kimz, tou the train I already Benfica in the 4 th season but it still can not win the UEFA Champions League, finally not understand lol. She was here to search the forum of SI, and noticed that there is considerable praise on this tactic, I wanted to know which version recommended .. vai my team hereicon_smile.gif

Ochoa / Quim

Modesto / Sakho

Faubert / Arbilla

Vidal-Samba

Kuzmanovic-Diarra

Traore-Willian-Gyan-Valencia-Aquino-Buonannote-Millan and Cardozo

for me, v2.1 and v2.1 with v1 layout are the best.. icon_wink.gif

Not a big fan of the amount of times the AI switches players about. Especially ones moved to positions with which they have no experience.

I was under the impression it was supposed to be bad to put a player well out of postion? I also thought it was supposed to be bad for the team to constantly be changing players about? Apparently not when the AI does it.

I lost a game 3-4 at home to Blackburn with their wingers changing position every 2 minutes. Personally I´d like to have a choice of having OIs napply to POSITION rather than player because games like these are soooo tedious!

Other than that the tactic and instructions are actually pretty good icon14.gif

amount of times the AI switches players

I do not use OIs on a no tweak basis with following results

Spurs 9 consecutive title

Arsenal Title

Reading 6th

Leeds promoted

Swansea 1st (undefeated in league)

QPR promoted 5th 7th

Oxford 1st with back to back promotions-Spurs 3rd season Title

Oxford 1st back to back promotions to Championship

Sunderland 6th

Liverpool Title 1st and 2nd Season

Oxford 1st BSP

Now 26 seasons and the only bad season was a 7th in Prem with QPR.

Seems to me that this tactic is really about the players. If you get the right ones to play in the right spots, it is probably going to shine. So, what are the most important ones and what attributes should they have?

IMO the most important ones are (not necessarily in this order)

AMCs - should all have good long shots, AMC/c should have good flair/passing

DCs - maybe most important players, marking, pace

K - should be obvious to everyone at this point

Fullbacks - marking, pace

least important:

DMCs - they are basically decoys, if anything you want them to be good defensively (anyone disagree?)

ST - as long as they are pretty good, any type will work (of course, a really great one will make this tactic explode)

What does everyone else think?

Excuse the double post please.

Let me ask this a different way. And, please, everyone answer, not just Kimz!!!

Assume you are starting a new team or starting a new season. You are using a version of this tactic. (I am using 2.1 atm.)

If you could upgrade three positions only, which ones would you upgrade, what traits would you look for?

Here are my thoughts:

1. DC - marking, tackling, pace, jumping, WR, TW, acceleration, decisions

2. AMC/c - flair, passing, creativity

3. FB - pace, marking, tackling, WR, decisions

Secondary - passing, creativity

Your turn icon_cool.gif

I has been managed man city for 7 years. without any cup or title after first 3 season ı won pl 4 times in row. 2 times cl winner and 2 times finalist. won league cup 2 or 3 times and fa cup, too. ı appreciate the tactic and thank. but ı should notice that ı made some petit changes in the tactic and it worked better for me. e.g the arrows of dr/dl were backwarded till the mr position etc. one of the most excellent points in this tactic ı think is the goals from corners and ifks. ı now working on such an interesting tactic but pretty different from this.

finally ı thank kimz for this tactic and encourage him to make betters in different styles.

Originally posted by LabbRatt:

can someone please tell me how to download it :@:@:@:@

click the link of my tactics at page 19 and download the file

extract that files to "my document\sports interactive\Football Manager 2008\tactics"

Juat finished my 2nd season with Man City. Wom premier league, League cup and quarter finals of champions league. Great tactic, but now I'm really not sure who to buy. Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice - I have been given 38 million to spend, and a wage budget of 1.6M (currently using 850K). Here's a some screenshots of my squad (and obviously I'm using kimz tactic):

picture2cz3.th.png

I can't get this tactic to work, could anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Maybe i have wrong players in the wrong positions or something? I never seem to get the awesome resutls some people get with this tactic, the only high result i've had was 6-0 versus Zürich.

hi seen as tho this thread is 20 pages long could someone please direct me to a page number where i can find the latest tactic in this thread and any info on what types of players are needed many thanks

Ok can anyone get me going with this tactic please.

I want to use it and need the latest version and all the details about how to set it up etc please if anyone has time. Thanks.

I'll be playing as Manchester United using 8.02 version with January transfer window database.

This might be taking the mikkey a bit but i am getting confused with the amount of links, are they all for the same scenario or are they different also there seems to be additions to the tactics like OI

Can someone put down the:

LINKS

PLAYER CREDENTIALS

OI

in one post please??? or a mod edit the title post?

If not its fine lol

Originally posted by DrEdwierd:

This might be taking the mikkey a bit but i am getting confused with the amount of links, are they all for the same scenario or are they different also there seems to be additions to the tactics like OI

Can someone put down the:

LINKS

PLAYER CREDENTIALS

OI

in one post please??? or a mod edit the title post?

If not its fine lol

Its also confusing me because I don't know which one is the most updated version of the tactic, and if the player instructions and postions have changed.

Originally posted by Navie:

Not to be rude...but the only thing you used is Kimz tactic? You didn't cheat at all using like the editor etc?

Nope, just Kimz. Version 2.1, played mostly on first notch of slow. OI: tackling hard if bravery < = 15, despite that last clues about changing it to 10.

Well, I used Genie Scout to find players, also made nice amount of money after first season, which let me buy some decent players.

Originally posted by Soviet:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Navie:

Not to be rude...but the only thing you used is Kimz tactic? You didn't cheat at all using like the editor etc?

Nope, just Kimz. Version 2.1, played mostly on first notch of slow. OI: tackling hard if bravery < = 15, despite that last clues about changing it to 10.

Well, I used Genie Scout to find players, also made nice amount of money after first season, which let me buy some decent players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats cool, was wondering how you won all games. I don't use Genie scout because its easy that way to get all the best players so I never use it, is 2.1 the latest version?

Originally posted by vando:

hello, kimz, I use in every 2.1 games the tactic and would like to know when I use the tactic with v1 layout, outside or in games against strong teams?

i use it randomly

when i cant score using v2.1 or ai dominating game, i change it to v1 layout

sometimes, im starting with v1 layout

change it constantly, make the ai cant find a way to counter our tactic......IMO

I have been using kimz tactic v2.1 for a couple of seasons with different teams. 1st with Ipswich and with good success losing in the play off final and 2nd with Fulham finishing 9th reacing the League Cup semi final and actually winning the FA Cup (3-0 against Liverpool). The only difference was that with Fulham I didnt use any OI so I will let you make your own mind up whether using the OI actually makes a difference or not.

hey kimz can you or anyone else help me? i used this tactic in my first season with qpr and lined up like this;

gk

dl dc dc dr

dm dm

aml amc amr

sc

i used team talks at half time and full time i dont know if you have to do that or not in this tactic and i change my mentality and tempo etc every game, but i still lose 3-0 4-1 almost every game. can someone please help?????

ps i can post pics if needed

Originally posted by chelsea_blues8:

hey kimz can you or anyone else help me? i used this tactic in my first season with qpr and lined up like this;

gk

dl dc dc dr

dm dm

aml amc amr

sc

i used team talks at half time and full time i dont know if you have to do that or not in this tactic and i change my mentality and tempo etc every game, but i still lose 3-0 4-1 almost every game. can someone please help?????

ps i can post pics if needed

IMO, things determining your success :

- tactic, good tactic, right tweaking

- team talk

- players attribute : find players that fit in each position of your tactic

- media commenting : especially media commenting before match

- players morale : keep your players morale superb

- teams captain : be careful at singing new player that better (captain attribute) than your current captain

- players teamwork : singing too many new players will cost your team gel

i dont know which one is making your team performance low...

Game ver. 8.0.2

Tactic ver 2.1 but always when AI switch to 4-2-4, I switch to 2.2 with massive time wasting. It helps me score a lot of goals at the end.

What else? Make sure you have left footed player on left AMC position (Martin Petrov, Alessandro Rosina). Good Jumping players is also good for DC. Hire good GK (Lloris is real cyborg).

If you are red carder or have to play in 10, chanhe your ST. This tactic has enough offensive power even without him. I found playnig in 10 even easier - FM magic icon_smile.gif.

If you don't know what to said in team talk - hire assistant with high motivating and listen to him.

skladem2.jpg

bestfo1.jpg

this tactic is unreal i'm QPR in first season can't buy and decent players just got an ok squad still since i've been using this tactic i've gone on and 9 game unbeated run i use version 2.1 at home and version 2.2 away with no oi at all nearly always win 3-0 or 2-0 really really good tactic i'm amazed by it

Archived