Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

Just wondered what some of you think about a regen of mine; Luis Mateo

I signed him at the start of last season from Almeria for £1.7million. In the "B" team he bagged 15 goals from 24 appearances. With the title already wrapped up and a Champions Leafue semi final 1st leg looming, I decided to start him in my last game against Levante. Althoug he didn't score, he did manageto assist 3 of the 5 goals we scored.

What do people think?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone ? im a bit thick

Its not so bad for his position but not great either. He basically won't be 'expecting' things to happen so would be unlikely for example to score a goal like Crouchy's reaction header on Wednesday because of this. It can improve.

Jeff Williams looks really good, how do you play him? With his low aggression he's a bit of a BFG.

Do you play Angel as a LB or DM?

Really like that skin too, which one is it?

I play Jeff as a Complete Forward/ What's a BFG?

And I play Jose Angel as a Anchor Man due to his pace.

The skin is the Ganster skin (can be found at FMbase) with some adjustments of my own to it. I've added new attribute colours, background etc.

Hiya, sorry this question has probably been asked many times, but could anyone tell me how to post the screenshots?

Imp

How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for Windows (all versions)

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 3 keys all together to take a screenshot of the whole screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

Or

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 4 keys all together to take a screenshot of part of the screen.

(copy and pasted from other thread.)

How do I Post a Screenshot?

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

Both of the above are for Windows (all versions)

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 3 keys all together to take a screenshot of the whole screen.

Or

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 4 keys all together to take a screenshot of part of the screen.

(copy and pasted from other thread.)

Thanks nev, much appreciated

Here we go have a few regens to show off am in 2017 managing Liverpool atm and thought I would post up some of the quality I have manged to bring to the club mostly as youngsters and then developed.

First up is my favourite regen Tony Mills who is a MC/DM who is as close to a clone of Gerrard as I have found in the game

23TonyMills.png

An awesome Gk called Simone Palomba was one of the players of the tournament at the 2014 world cup named as the GK in the best 11 of the tournament and also came runner up to Lukaku for player of the tournament at the 2016 Euros

SimonePalomba.png

Jose Antonio is a very good Cb for me but has been injured for most of this season unfortunately

13JosAntonio.png

As far as strikers go Mujdat Saglam is probably the best developed atm

MjdatSaglam.png

he is closely followed by

Markus Gunkel

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz293/lmanion/regens%202017/MarkusGunkel.png

Peter Van der Muelen

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz293/lmanion/regens%202017/PetervanderMeulen.png

and Kaj Immonen

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz293/lmanion/regens%202017/KajImmonen.png

Think that will do for a now have a few mids and a Rb and a Lb that are pretty good as well.

Yup, playing him as a Complete Forward - first newgen I've seen who you possibly could.

By the way, Steiner looks like a tank.

Thanks bro .. Cost me 3m when he was 16 .. signed him in season 2:P My rock in defence .. :)

Finally, some decent regen goalkeepers. Just a shame I cant find any like these =[.

Posting this guy again, as I think his technical skills are as developed as training can make them:

JohnFrance-6.png

Bought him for £100k

Good young goalkeeper here, should do well for his country and club :thup:

An awesome Gk called Simone Palomba was one of the players of the tournament at the 2014 world cup named as the GK in the best 11 of the tournament and also came runner up to Lukaku for player of the tournament at the 2016 Euros

SimonePalomba.png

The new Buffon? Amazing keeper! Congratulations pal, really, really excellent find here :thup:.

here are my 4 best regens at the moment. (beginning of season 3)

Schroder is outscoring Tevez so far (5 in 4(3) compared to 2 in 6) and was bought for 200k January 2011, whilst Di Maio and Burton are poaches this season from Tottenham and Fulham respectively. Giglio came for £3M from Parma. they dont look as good as some of the regens in here do (the ones that dont come up as red crosses any way) but i reckon they could turn out ok

Schroderseason3mid.png

DiMaioseason3mid.png

Giglioseason3mid.png

burtonseason3mid.png

IvoYanchev.png

This is the best guy I've ever seen in any of my games...and I just bought him. I'm thinking box to box midfielder, yea?

With improved heading and long shots he would just about be the definition of B2B I think. Iwould be tempted to go with Advanced playmaker support or Centre Mid attack he could probably work as a deep lying playmaker with forward runs turned up a bit. Looks very good :thup:

This is the best regen I've found so far on my Arsenal save (only second season though). He's natural in MC and ST, so I'm wondering how I should play him? I've already got a Cesc replacement in Aaron Ramsey so I'm not sure what to do with him. Cheers!gordon.jpg

This is my regen from my academy that I'm pretty proud of. Had a huge injury crisis for my strikers out (Van Persie, Eduardo, Lukaku, Bendtner, Walcott and Jovetic) So player this little feller up front for the LC against derby. He came up with the goods though! Who needs dribbling these days anyways? :p

davidbonney.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what skin is that

here are my 4 best regens at the moment. (beginning of season 3)

Schroder is outscoring Tevez so far (5 in 4(3) compared to 2 in 6) and was bought for 200k January 2011, whilst Di Maio and Burton are poaches this season from Tottenham and Fulham respectively. Giglio came for £3M from Parma. they dont look as good as some of the regens in here do (the ones that dont come up as red crosses any way) but i reckon they could turn out ok

Giglioseason3mid.png

He looks very good. High main three defensive technical stats, although a lack of strength may be a woory. Will need to improve his mental stats but they''ll come with age.

And btw, what skin is that mate?

This is the best regen I've found so far on my Arsenal save (only second season though). He's natural in MC and ST, so I'm wondering how I should play him? I've already got a Cesc replacement in Aaron Ramsey so I'm not sure what to do with him. Cheers!gordon.jpg

Go with deep lying forward attck or advanced playmaker attack from mc. could also retrain him to amc and go advanced playmaker support

He looks very good. High main three defensive technical stats, although a lack of strength may be a woory. Will need to improve his mental stats but they''ll come with age.

And btw, what skin is that mate?

the skin is Dark Touch but with the colours changed as i didnt like the all blues.

He's currently learning from Lescott as he had a slight falling out with Toure and Cheillini, but i'm working on getting an older defender with good mentals to join the club as a tutor. if i can find one.

the skin is Dark Touch but with the colours changed as i didnt like the all blues.

He's currently learning from Lescott as he had a slight falling out with Toure and Cheillini, but i'm working on getting an older defender with good mentals to join the club as a tutor. if i can find one.

Top dollar, cheers mate. Much appreciated.

Started a new game with Palermo and found this guy in Mexico. Don't remember ever seeing a player with attributes like these before. I need to buy someone to tutor him as they don't have any great mids to start with.

2a91bda3.jpg

Nice :thup: Definitely going to need a tutor, a couple of those mentals need work. Get him on some strength training too. Looks like he'd be played best as an inside forward. Shame his left foots only for standing on though.

Go with deep lying forward attck or advanced playmaker attack from mc. could also retrain him to amc and go advanced playmaker support

Thanks! Played him as a deep lying forward in a 433 against Barca in CL final and he scored 2 - what a regen :D

nzgangster

if he is labelled the next guardiola deep lying playmaker would be the best way to play him

id give him low set pieces training, high strength, very high tactics, quite low defence not too low though

really need high tactics for his mentals and his stamina needs increasing

looks good though

Archived