Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miles Jacobson

Twittergate (aka FM2010 work in progress screenshot)

Miles has posted this on his twitter:

Just got back to the studio from a really great PR meeting for #FM2010. Announcement should hopefully be this week :)

:D:D:D

According to the twitter feeds:

Quote:

milessi: Just got back to the studio from a really great PR meeting for #FM2010. Announcement should hopefully be this week :)

Exciting!

Better 3D engine for PC and 2D engine for PSP would be nice.

Edit: Oh and iPhone version please! Oh and cut down console versions for quick play.

Further edit: Need a proper netbook version.

well, mid-August they said, Mid-August it will be. The question is, if it will be on Friday or Monday in a week.

says october 30th release cant wait

Probably just a random date they used lol, I hope its in October but It will probably be same time as last year

Yeah, that's a random date. Play.com and TheHut both have it as the 2nd, but everything at the moment is a pure guess.

We ask politely for a new screenshot

:D[/Q

Now that's more like it. :D:p

Edit: Oh and iPhone version please! Oh and cut down console versions for quick play.

I don't think that's enough let's see if SI can beam fm10 straight into our brains

Sarcasm -.-

Better 2d and 3d versions and I'd be happy, anything else is a bonus, as long as we have 07/08 2d,(or even better) and a much better 3d.

You forgot to mention the long-awaited gramophone version.

You forgot to mention the long-awaited gramophone version.

Ahahahahaha :thup::thup::thup::D

Just imagine all the threads on here after they announce it. "Is my gramophone good enough to run FM10? It can do 78 rpm."

Is my gramophone going to support 3D?

well ive got a really good idea on the new game why not get it running as fast as 2008 it takes twice aslong to do a season on 2009 and my computers welll equiooed with a gud dual core and plenty of ram and regarding the 3 d bit i turn that off i like it old skool with the swift game speed please please get it running fast again i used to do 2 seasons in a day before!!1

well ive got a really good idea on the new game why not get it running as fast as 2008 it takes twice aslong to do a season on 2009 and my computers welll equiooed with a gud dual core and plenty of ram and regarding the 3 d bit i turn that off i like it old skool with the swift game speed please please get it running fast again i used to do 2 seasons in a day before!!1

2 seasons in a day??? Have you checked what are you playing? Maybe you're playing Premier League Manager 2002, and there is option in match called 'Quick Result'. Like that you could even do 3-4 for seasons a day :D

Guest roberto922

If I concentrated fully on FM rather than flicking between the game and the internet I could probably get 2 seasons done in a day if I had nothing else to do, takes about 8 hours.

Well I just ask that the game is coherent and fun to play.

I also that the leagues and Club reputation is improved.

How is the chance of a League editor?

It would appear that we won't hear anything until next week now, judging by the latest Twitter update.

I'm clutching to the hope we'll hear something on Sunday :o

Did you spend your time doing that?

<irony or sarcasm>

No, I've actually seen quite a few of those white SI/Apple horses running around lately. I think it might be some kind of viral marketing for FM2010.

</irony or sarcasm>

Wouldn't take long tbf.

Exactly. I kind of thought the complete crappiness of the pictures would have made it obvious that it took almost an entire minute to paste in GIMP :)

I love it, thanks!

Too bad I can't use it as my avatar :D

Glad you like it mate :D

Anyway, we better not make this any more off topic, or they'll just close the thread. At least until there's a new sticky thread with some actual feature announcements, it's probably stopping a few FM2010 threads from being created, so it would be a shame getting it closed.

I demand a picture of Miles in his spaceship. I mean, we'll get a new thread soon...

'Football Manager 2010 features a brand new User Interface, with a light and a dark skin to choose from as part of a vibrant new look'

Thanks for listening SI :*)

Just saw the screen pics of FM '10 and i have to say the create tactics is very promising! :D

already im itching to play!!! :thup: