Twittergate (aka FM2010 work in progress screenshot)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better 3D engine for PC and 2D engine for PSP would be nice.

Edit: Oh and iPhone version please! Oh and cut down console versions for quick play.

Further edit: Need a proper netbook version.

Better 3D engine for PC and 2D engine for PSP would be nice.

Edit: Oh and iPhone version please! Oh and cut down console versions for quick play.

Further edit: Need a proper netbook version.

I don't think that's enough let's see if SI can beam fm10 straight into our brains

Sarcasm -.-

well ive got a really good idea on the new game why not get it running as fast as 2008 it takes twice aslong to do a season on 2009 and my computers welll equiooed with a gud dual core and plenty of ram and regarding the 3 d bit i turn that off i like it old skool with the swift game speed please please get it running fast again i used to do 2 seasons in a day before!!1

well ive got a really good idea on the new game why not get it running as fast as 2008 it takes twice aslong to do a season on 2009 and my computers welll equiooed with a gud dual core and plenty of ram and regarding the 3 d bit i turn that off i like it old skool with the swift game speed please please get it running fast again i used to do 2 seasons in a day before!!1

2 seasons in a day??? Have you checked what are you playing? Maybe you're playing Premier League Manager 2002, and there is option in match called 'Quick Result'. Like that you could even do 3-4 for seasons a day :D

Guest roberto922

If I concentrated fully on FM rather than flicking between the game and the internet I could probably get 2 seasons done in a day if I had nothing else to do, takes about 8 hours.

Did you spend your time doing that?

<irony or sarcasm>

No, I've actually seen quite a few of those white SI/Apple horses running around lately. I think it might be some kind of viral marketing for FM2010.

</irony or sarcasm>

Wouldn't take long tbf.

Exactly. I kind of thought the complete crappiness of the pictures would have made it obvious that it took almost an entire minute to paste in GIMP :)

I love it, thanks!

Too bad I can't use it as my avatar :D

Glad you like it mate :D

Anyway, we better not make this any more off topic, or they'll just close the thread. At least until there's a new sticky thread with some actual feature announcements, it's probably stopping a few FM2010 threads from being created, so it would be a shame getting it closed.

Archived