Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Created a thread in the download forums with download link to the basic rules of the leagues and cups.
  3. @JDownie Hi, buddy. No worries. If you could contribute that would be great. They seemed to be aware of it prior to us mentioning it and me opening this thread though. But more example wouldn't hurt. Then they can take whatever they need
  4. Game date: Saturday 30th November 2019 Pre-match v Queen of the South (H) - Scottish Cup Third Round Replay Match Preview BairnsNews: The first game was a goal scoring epic at Palmerston Park. Can we expect a repeat at Falkirk Stadium today? Stuniverse: I don't know about that. I'd gladly take us scoring three again but I don't want to be conceding three. The big difference is we're at home today, with The Bairns fans behind us, we believe we can progress to play Partick Thistle in the next round. BairnsNews: To tighten up defensively, is that why you've signed Ambrose? Stuniverse: Yes. To be honest it's been a long courtship. We tried to sign Efe way back in July, when he first became a free agent, but he wasn't interested, wouldn't even allow his agent to begin preliminary negotiations. We were amazed when we were tipped off that he still didn't have a club in November. We approached Efe and his people again and this time we got a deal done. BairnsNews: What's the impact on your budget? Stuniverse: It's stretched our wage budget, for sure, and we'll have to readdress that if we can in January, but Efe is a Premiership ability defender and we realised the opportunity to bring him in was something we had to find a way to make happen. I have to thank my Chairman Lex Miller for his support on this one. Team Selection Unavailable: Conor Sammon (groin) Denny Johnstone (knee) Cammy Bell (dislocated shoulder) BairnsNews: And Ambrose goes straight into the starting line-up as one of three changes. Stuniverse: Yes. I think Efe's ready and I've completely changed the centre-back pairing with Efe and Mark Durnan coming in for Gregor Buchanan and Tom Grivosti. Up front, David McMillan replaces Conor Sammon (groin). Post-match: Falkirk (1) 1-0 (0) Queen of the South BairnsNews: Congratulations on another cup upset. This was chalk and cheese compared to the first match, wasn't it? Stuniverse: Yes. It was. We totally controlled the game and I don't think they had a single shot on target, did they? BairnsNews: No, they didn't. Stuniverse: Defensively we were immense. We created plenty of chances too. Morgaro Gomis gave us an early lead with a long range shot. We hit the woodwork twice so we could, probably should, have scored more, but one was enough in the end as they never looked like scoring. BairnsNews: Raith won 2-1 at Forfar to go two points above you at the top of the table. Stuniverse: We'll just have to win our game-in-hand then... but there's still a long way to go this season. Please LIKE if you enjoyed this update and FOLLOW the thread so you don't miss future updates.
  5. Watching Mane and Salah act like the Chuckle Brothers (RIP the dead one).
  6. Absolutely nothing. Well, apart from FM Touc.....arrggh Classic and FM Mobile. Both of which I also play. I have an understanding wife and daughter.
  7. The "left striker position" for a lone striker thing worked for me too! End of goal drought, Striker looking for spaces to run, moreover my team performed mutch better, midfielders try through-balls, the IF makes less silly side netting goal attempts. Does this need a seperate thread?
  8. Stoke promoted via playoffs first season sign Hamza Choudhury from Leicester for £51m rising to £62m.
  9. @bluestillidie00 I am using your match titlebar for my own personal skin which I use on a laptop. I am wanting to make the match timeline smaller to the left so that the buttons on the right are visible. I have attached a screenshot below of what I mean. I have seen in the match titlebar.xml that this appears to be controlled by the ui.main_box_gap setting in the settings file. I have copied these over to my skin settings (I am using the base light skin as a base) and edited the value but it doesn't seem to change anything. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. LEBANON FOOTBALL LEAGUES & CUPS // Version 1.0 [W.I.P.] [DOWNLOAD] LEBANON FOOTBALL LEAGUE v.1 (Basic Rules) NOTE: The downloadable link is the basic rules for the Lebanese Leagues. If you want, you could simply download it and do some testing for bugs. I have tested until 2026 and didn't get any issues. I have started working on the Advanced Rules of the leagues, however, i wanted to at least put this out for anyone who would like to give it a test run. WHAT IS INCLUDED: LEAGUES: Lebanese Premier League // 12 Teams - 2 relegation Lebanese Second Division // 12 Teams - 2 promotion and 2 relegation Lebanese Third Division // 24 Teams - 3 groups of 8 teams - top 2 teams from each Group (6 total) play in a league format // Top 2 win promotion to 2nd division. CUPS: Lebanese FA Cup // Includes all 48 Teams from the 3 League Divisions Lebanese Super Cup // Premier League Winner vs FA Cup Winner Lebanese Elite Cup // Top 6 Team from Lebanese Premier League play in a Group + Knockout Stage Lebanese Challenge Cup // NOT INCLUDED PLAYERS / CLUBS / OTHER: Updated Team Names // updated names and nicknames // NOT FINAL Stadiums // added stadiums and adjusted home stadium for some clubs // NOT FINAL Player DB // updated and contracted to teams. CREDIT: @Kanwulf // Player DB NEXT UPDATE: LEAGUES: Fix and Update Player Registration Rules Review League Rules Review clubs in the Lebanese Third Division CUPS: Lebanese Elite Cup: Fix Semi-Finals to be 1st from Group A vs 2nd from Group B Lebanese Challenge Cup: Add Cup to include rest of premier league clubs that didn't make the Lebanese Elite Cup PLAYERS / CLUBS / OTHER: Further updates to clubs information and names Further updates to players Update cities and regions details research and create any local academies if there are any NOTES: As you can see, i want to update this database as close as possible to the real deal. There a few things that could be hard to do, prize money, more detailed rules are hard to find and much more. If anyone could help get me as much information about the league as possible, that would be greatly appreciated.
  11. The one and only time in FM history where I took a team from the lowest league in England to winning the Champions League. This was on FM15, and I've never come close to it again since. Glorious. I also enjoyed my only ever unbeaten season with Hacken of Sweden in FM16. Apart from that, the tales of success are incredibly rare.
  12. Pre Season 2021/2022 Nothing unexpected here. We're predicted to finish last. Well, we did not lose a game, but we should have beaten most of these teams. Key Players And another key player is my signing of the season, Kyriakos Chatziaros. I had a lot of players I tried to sign this season, but everyone wanted 10 times more than I could afford, so I ended up with this guy. He was not my first choice, but he's still our best player! Here is the shortlist for the others I tried to sign.
  13. Hello! I have set the game settings to not change the time of the kick offs due to TV but still I have games 12.30, 15.00, 20.30 etc on the same day in my league Also the setting is not showing under advanced at all unless I search for "match" and I can find it, bug or suppose to be that way? Anyone having the same problems? Thanks
  14. Not sure if I am missing something but there does not seem to be any way for me to get an assessment of player current ability /potential ability for the particular roles in my tactic, I have 3 different midfield roles in my tactic: MCL Mezzala Support MC Advanced Playmaker Attack MCR Box to Box Midfielder There seems to be no way to toggle the Roles - It is fixed to show Players Best Role! This is useless as I want to be able to know ability for roles selected in my tactic. I thought you used to be able to do this in FM19? Am I mistaken? If it is possible,what to do I need to do to solve the problem....or is it a bug that needs fixing?
  15. any idea when we are going to get another patch that resembles a game of football. far too many chances every single game far too much possession against really good sides too many shots into the side net no through balls and im sure we go through the same thing every single year on this the game came out 4 days agao and was about 3 weeks into the beta, that should be embarrasing for the dev team that we still dont have a good match engine!! what about all the time developig the game whoe tested iot then ? is the problem we are developing a very complex game now but the specs are very low, isnt it time to start creating tghe game better for higher end pcs and making it do more complex things ?
  16. ok. ok. ok. i tested on holidays 20, mb 30 tactics with teams from top leagues + rostov from russia. I tested the symphony 3 times with the game "on holidays". (Milan 1st,2nd+Lazio 2nd). (Liecester 4th+City 2nd+Everton 4th.) (Rostov(russian mid team) 1st, 2nd,4th.) i tested the piligrim 41311 two times with the game "on holidays". (Lazio 1st, Milan 1st.) (City 2nd two times.) (Rostov 1st and 5th.) after that i decide to start my career with rostov by my manage with 41311. after 20 games i was 6th and abandoned this career. next my try was fm20sympathy and it was not perfect, but very good. i know many russians read this forum. so I would like to share my test result. I'll see what happens in the second season and the Champions League. my ultra profile. i skip prematch instructions. and no OI. overall training leave to assistant.
  17. Having the same issue. Every time I quit the game stop working and I have to force closing
  18. Playing as my hometown club, OHL, in the Belgian second division a few editions back, got a potential world class right footed left winger on the first intake. Dude turned out to be a brilliant AP/IF on the wing, Ended up taking him with me for 30M to PSG after 7 seasons making OHL great, where he continued to shine. After that, I moved to Brazil for a spell at Santos and he got a major deal to Newcastle.
  19. To confirm- the recent updates are all save game compatible.
  20. has Anyone else got the problem with random regen managers getting top jobs despite only being in the first season for example in my save there was regens we’re managing watford West Ham, rangers leeds and nearly all the clubs in league 1 and league 2 and some of the championship clubs even for me it’s just ruining the game and gives it no realism just wondering if I was only feeling like this..
  21. Not sure if I am missing something but there does not seem to be any way for me to get an assessment of player current ability /potential ability for the particular roles in my tactic, I have 3 different midfield roles in my tactic: MCL Mezzalaa Support MC Advanced Playmaker Attack MCR Box to Box Midfielder There seems to be no way to toggle the Roles - It is fixed to show Players Best Role! This is useless as I want to be able to know ability for roles selected in my tactic. I thought you used to be able to do this in FM19? Am I mistaken? If it is possible,what to do I need to do to solve the problem....or is it a bug that needs fixing?
  22. Managing Oxford City in Vanarama South and we only have enough money to give one extra free agent, I'm offering loads on non contracts out to free agents after trialing them but not a single player accepts them? Very annoying as a few of my own players are non contract so don't know why its so hard to get more. cheers
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?