All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Jerusalem Of Gold May 2028 Results We did the domestic double again! In a great season finish we managed to win the League and the Gvia HaMedina again. League Table This time its 15 points ahead of Maccabi Haifa! Nakashry finished 2nd in the goalscorer chart at age 19! Youth Intake Nothing to see here this season. Season Stats The young players once more made the difference. Nakashry and Goren stood out of course, not only by their amount of goals. Peretz also excelled, which was a pleasant surprise. He performed even better than new signing Loiodice, who hopefully will improve next season. Matsola was a great addition to our central defence too. Leidner, Ernst and Nakashry will leave after this season.
  3. Hello Mister Knap. I AM using th 104 fa in Ankaragucu im Turkey. Are You using always mentality attacking ? Could i change mentality when i AM playing away for example with Galatasaray or Fenerbahce ? Or not change mentality attacking
  4. Shame that Sindelar has gone but I really like the look of Hirman, definitely a massive bargain at £1.2m. Also nice to see that you're sticking to the general principles of seeking bargains through the scouting and data route. Much more satisfying that lobbing serious money about. re Arkine's trait - it's interesting that you're looking to remove 'takes first time shots'. I went the opposite way and added this to Aguirre's game in my save. My logic was that he has great Technique but is not very strong - therefore I felt that he was losing opportunities by trying to take a touch and then getting muscled off the ball by bigger defenders. I can't recall Arkine's attributes off the top of my head but do you find he gets sufficient time and space to allow that extra touch? I wish there were stats which would show you how many of a player's shots are headers / left foot / right foot to help identify why there might be lower xG/shot or just poorer conversion rates.
  5. Didn't even see you could've gone unbeaten in the league, glad you did. Amazing acheivement.
  6. Today
  7. My bank holiday weekend starts now after a week of nights with a TOP TOP Tactic!!! The Best Tactics for FM24 Tactic - FM24 New Sun Days V - I Delicious has done it again! Man City Brighton Luton www.fm-tactics.co.uk Link - https://youtu.be/BlgOn_jV3dg
  8. NOV 2042 - Match Day 10 - At Chelsea We got taught a lesson in not taking our chances today. For the majority of the match we were the much better team, but didn't take our chances, and were punished by the Blues, who created few chances, but took the one that mattered. The result hurt a little more as we lost another player for an extended period. We lose another place to 10th. Up Next Another tough match up as we head to 6th place Wolves.
  9. Thanks both. I'm afraid I'm a bit off the game at the moment so I'm just not playing at all. I had a few games back with my Hellas Verona save just to see if something different within FM would break the ennui. But no, just a bit over it just now. Will come back to this in a while but taking a break for now. Re the release clause @Vođi - I've only been caught out once, where a player I was planning to promote from the B-team got pinched by Spurs for £8m. I'd intended to give him a new contract with a higher release clause but by that time he had his head turned and knew there was interest, so refused to sign a new deal. And those new deals are effectively how I'm managing it year-to-year. The likes of Aguirre, Javi, Quiñones, Rojas and Mouriño are getting new contracts annually just to keep their release clauses going and keep the wolves at bay. Aguirre is the one where teams have come closest to triggering the release clause with the likes of Atlético offering me up to £125m including clauses for him, but never offering up the £125m flat fee that would trigger the release.
  10. Yes It will surely take some more time to be able to match those bigger sides...
  11. yes i forgot to mention PIs, i have shoot less on my front 3 and midfield 3. i have DLP sub who i like to put on for the DM in hope that when he gets squared the ball or cut back outside the pen area he'll dink a ball over or play a through ball for others but hes the same as my DM, first touch shot under no pressure. i just got out of a game where the two times we were more patient in the final third, we ended up with two really good and REALISTIC looking passing play goals. the other 15 shots were all as soon as we got in to the final third we shot.
  12. Another game breaking bug in this game. I'm getting a must respond warning in the top right corner, yet there is nothing to respond to. And now I can't continue. Seems like FC Twente/Heralces academie is also interested and may or may not have made an offer, it's shows on one screen, but not on the one that matters (to continue the game) I guess the save end here then .. What the f*&k!
  13. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 424 V2.1 MC P102 EC FA CC FM24.4EFKnap 424 V2.1 MC P102 EFC.fmf
  14. I'm in the second season of my game, and having won promotion in my first, the type of players I want to scout has changed. I am trying to clear the players on my Scouting Priorities, which has built up a fair bit in my first season. It lets me clear them, but as when I load the game up when I come back to it, all the players have reappeared on the list. I'm playing as Alfreton, so it's costing the club money that could be going on other things. Anyone else having a similar issue or got a suggestion on how to get around it?
  15. One thing I have found out from watching the experts YouTube videos is that you should only use team instructions where you cannot get that instruction across using Player Instructions. For example there is not really a team instruction to tell your team to shot less - Work the ball in to the box will help but will still not prevent it. In the Player Instructions you have the instruction Shoot Less Often which I believe asks them to refrain from shooting from distance or bad situations. I also wonder how Take Fewer Risks would cut down on the first time shooting - I have never tried it. I also tend to keep mentality at Balanced now and do not change it . Raising it to more attacking mentalities will probably increase the likelihood of them shooting first time. I wonder if anyone else can explain the mentalities better than me.
  16. What about this, others can comment, I'm more a secondhand operator myself - https://www.laptopstation.co.uk/products/msi-gaming-laptop-cyborg-15-12th-generation-h-series-i5-16gb-ram-512gb-ssd-4gb-nvidia-rtx-graphics-15-6-144hz-fhd-screen?variant=47879863894308&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1 Might get it cheaper or find a coupon perhaps.
  17. They are the images I use in game when I get a new stadium, because I hate the ‘coming soon’ graphic. In reality, they are of BMO Stadium, formerly Banc of California Stadium, home of LA FC, from Major League Soccer. It’s one of my favourite stadiums to look at.
  18. I had a lower league save a few FMs back when i was 7 or 8 seasons in german tier 4 but it was quite realistic as in that league you have only the champion having a promotion play off with another champion and it took 5 seasons to become champ and than 2 or 3 more to win the play offs...but i liked it as it felt precious to win.
  19. Great wrap up mate, nice to see the side did not lose focus and ended with two 3-0 wins. How has Sevilla done in the years you have been at Celta?
  20. How many teams do you have unplayable? I swear I checked a while ago and there was only 4 to begin with
  21. Yep all good, if it works fine for you it may be caused by another file I have loaded, I'll check further and do the template if needed
  22. Just curious where did the stadium images for your stadium come from?
  23. Thank you for your condolences! I am already part way through the next season and things are looking a lot brighter! New update coming soon...
  24. Noooooo That's the beauty/ beast side of the game. Keep my fingers crossed for you, that you can work it through with your lads. Teamtalks, teamtalks ...
  25. sure, it looks amazing. My stadium is even named after my best striker
  26. Monday 1st September 2031 Until Next Time... ... when next up is Brann, at home, in a top of Eliteserien, first versus second clash, plus... ... after the Brann match, we play two more Eliteserien fixtures, and... ... we play our first two matches in this season's UEFA Champions League. -- September's Fixtures -- Thoughts, comments, general feedback appreciated. Any questions, just ask and I'll answer them if I can. Thank you for reading and following... and I greatly appreciate the comments as that's what genuinely keeps me motivated to continue updating about this save. Until next time...
  1. Load more activity