Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by A True Fan:

Just started an Oxford game, I offered Soley a contract but he wanted £1800 per week and I can only offer £1400 and he rejected £1400, any help?

get him on trial and that should make his wage demands drop... thats how i got him icon_biggrin.gif

Right, heres the screenie of my signings. I didn't make as many as i wouild have liked to but i feel that this team can certainly gain promotion from the BSP.

[img:top]SigningsforfirstseasonatOxford.jpg [/img]

Oh btw i have also signed Tommy Forecast in on loan from Spurs and have Nicolas Maxxola coming in January, who looks like a great piece of business.

Heres the link in case that doesnt work.

Oxford United Signings

Logging off for the night now, so heres an overview on my season so far.

After 14 games i stand top of the BSP with 34 points. Unbeaten with 10 wins and 4 draws. Harsanyi is the leagues top scorer with 13 goal, Bas Savage is also up there with 10 and Matt Green is following them closely on 7. Harsanyi is also the league's highest rated player with a rating of 7.85.

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

I haven't had a lot of time to play FM lately but I loaded up my Oxford save today and I found it hard to get back into the game.I don't know if I should keep going with it or start a new game?

i reckon you should keep playing you will soon find the save as good as you had before you stopped playing

Chewy

GK: Get someone on loan (Edwards was good for me, also Forecast)

DR: Loans are the best option if you want another try Zakuani or Chris Riley on loan.

DL: Paul Tierney comes highly recommended, also Ludovic Mary from some obscue French team as well as Cristian Fernandez. Also Cristea if you can get him.

DC: Sabic is fab. Andrei Cordos and Mehdi Makhloufi would also be good signings. Loans also great eg. Leigh Mills

MR: Salomonsson is a must buy, good enough for the Championship imo. Get him and you're sorted.

ML: Johnatan Estrada can come in Jan after his loan finishes and comes highly recommended. Ditto Robin Nylen and Erik Grendel.

MC: Soley is fantastic, scores heaps from the corner bug as well. Devineau is another French youngster. Magnus Svensson is old but still pretty good. Boubacar Balde has also been great and can also play right wing or upfront. Loans are very useful, Maghoma and Josh Wright are great ones.

FC: Loans are fantastic here for first season. Harsanyi, Coulson, Ebanks-Blake and Charlie Sheringham all rip up the BSP. Permanently David Faderne and Bas Savage are good as well. When you get into League 2 Ganea is god! Sburlea also good.

My team is now ready for league 1, got some fantastic young talent in that wouldnt be out of place in a lower premiership side!

But my best players keep getting poached by Prem sides, blakcburn just bought my best winger (who i bought to replace Dani Rado - who got knicked last season!)

We have got about 10m in the kitti as a result though! We must be the richest Leauge 1 side!

Finally got chance to play and guess what? ....

Got Oxford to the Premiership!!

leaguekr8.th.jpg

Here's how my team looks

teamaz2.th.jpg

The tactic I have made has been fantastic, 9 times out of 10 I dominated the opposition on possession, shot count etc.

My transfers for the season

transfersdl7.th.jpg

And here is Ganea!!!!

ashleybi6.th.jpg

He starts off at Leicester and I don't know if his ability is random put he is pure class, think he got about 6 hat tricks!!!

I'm gonna ask my board if they will expand the stadium and upgrade my training facilities which I don't think will be a problem as they love me!!!

Roll on Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.

Archived