FM Allnighter Friday

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have not choose mate am still trying just finished watching TV so will give it a right good thinking over. I dont like Scottish leauge i find it to small and abit to easy cos your battlin with one team

Very true, domestically when managing in the SPl it's usually a two horse race...having said that, in my current game, when I was managing them I somehow contrived to lose the league in my second season, to Hearts:o

I'm in season 3

Mixed so far, just hitting the end of January and I'm top of the league by 3 points but got knocked out of CL at group stage so am now in UEFA cup. Sold a few big names in January and have a very healthy bank balance. My average squad age is about 22 now!

Most of the Portugese league is a cakewalk, it's only Porto and Sporting Lisbon that ever put up any sort of challenge but so far after 2.5 seasons I haven't lost a single league game.

Europe however... :(

Right Hello guys, I won't be here all night as got to do the Circle Line pub crawl tomorow and don't want to knackered for it!!

Anyhow probably gonna play a couple of hours. I'm going to start a new international game (first time i've tried one) as my beloved Wales.

Hoping to make Gunter and Bale the key players as they are in real life and try and bring all the new blood like "Ramsey, Evans, Bale Gunter through!

Time I dropped in, been umming and ahhing about whether to get some kip before Grand Prix qualifying but I suspect it'll be pizza instead! :D

Coming to the end of a thrilling 2017-18 season with Leicester City defending their first Premiership crown, four points up with five to play but with second place Chelsea away in the last game. Just to complicate matters we've also drawn Chelsea in the Champions League semi-finals, plus there's an FA Cup final with Spurs awaiting at season's end.

Doing all nighters on FM and these forums is becoming a regular thing for me now but the house is peaceful and with the F1 qualifying on later I couldn't say no to another one :D
Time I dropped in, been umming and ahhing about whether to get some kip before Grand Prix qualifying but I suspect it'll be pizza instead! :D

Coming to the end of a thrilling 2017-18 season with Leicester City defending their first Premiership crown, four points up with five to play but with second place Chelsea away in the last game. Just to complicate matters we've also drawn Chelsea in the Champions League semi-finals, plus there's an FA Cup final with Spurs awaiting at season's end.

Good on you lads...can't beat an FM all-nighter, you know it makes sense:thup::D

I'll have to join you guys in a few months....granted I'll have a head start being in America....

I have a 2016 Newcastle save where I've coached PSV (no trophies), Chelsea (League once), Lazio (2 leagues, 2 Champions Leagues, 1 Coppa Italia), and now I'm coaching Newcastle and England at the same time (with England I made the quarterfinal of the WC, I'm staying on until the end of Euros) I'd be playing it now, by my gf's in the room and we haven't stopped arguing since she'd gotten here (3 hours ago) and partially because of FM

Oo eck, the wobble is now officially on; blew the gap with a dull 2-0 loss at Goodison, then there was no score (and only one shot on target by either side!) in the home leg of the CL Semi, followed by a 3-2 home win over (11th placed!) Man U that should've been 5-1! Still, off to the New Bridge for a miracle in the away leg..

Big game coming up for me, Juventus at home. Hopefully a chance to inflict their first defeat of the season and claw back some of the 7 point defecit between us.
Oo eck, the wobble is now officially on; blew the gap with a dull 2-0 loss at Goodison, then there was no score (and only one shot on target by either side!) in the home leg of the CL Semi, followed by a 3-2 home win over (11th placed!) Man U that should've been 5-1! Still, off to the New Bridge for a miracle in the away leg..

how big is the new bridge? when was it built?

Archived