FM Allnighter Friday

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2013 PL and CL glory in the bag for man city! 3-2 in the CL final against a Chelsea side that pretty much dominated the game, clear cut chances 6-3 in their favour. Lescotts decisive header came in the 90+2 minute.. I will go to bed shocked and amazed now

2013 PL and CL glory in the bag for man city! 3-2 in the CL final against a Chelsea side that pretty much dominated the game, clear cut chances 6-3 in their favour. Lescotts decisive header came in the 90+2 minute.. I will go to bed shocked and amazed now

Job well done there:thup:

I just got through to the CL quarter final with a 7-1 agg. win against Benfica:)

Job well done there:thup:

I just got through to the CL quarter final with a 7-1 agg. win against Benfica:)

comprehensive victory there, hope you get a good draw. How are you doing in the league? recovered from the ascoli game? my domestic season ended in a frustrating home defeat to portsmouth, 2-0 ! so I feel your pain :p

Haven't dropped another pointin the league, so seems to have just been a blip in form:D

Got a terrible draw in the CL, Juventus. Haven't been able to buy a win against them in the two and a half seasons i've been managing Milan, despite having a much stronger squad:(

Cheers mate, can't believe I'm still awake myself tbh:D

That is hardcore mate, I was on til 2am and when I got up, I never expected any of you guys to still be on! Have you been using any substances to keep yourself awake? ;)

Be great if all there was a sticky thread for all nighters. I just went through the effects of friday nights all nighter. Missed the England friendly as i went to sleep at 3pm on saturday and woke up sunday morning at 6am. oops

Archived