Serious Viral Infection!

Ther's that disease that you can get from rat ****. I think its viral, and it gives yuo the uns for half a year. Or the novo virus - causes vomiting and diorreha (sp?) for a hell of a long time. However, in the game its probably just 'a viral infection' which is unspecified.

ps. sorry for beign a bit nerdy there...:)

Originally Posted by yNnOs

Just A Message To Everyone's Over Obsession On The Way I Type, It's A Habit!

Sorry to bring the thread off topic again, but it's obviously not a habit. I was bored and wanted to read other threads you started just to see peoples' reactions to your CAPS thing...except you don't do it in any other thread.

On topic, what about the infection being mono? I don't know the real name, but that's what we call it. I think it's part respiratory, and it leaves someone without much energy for anywhere between a month to however long it takes them to recover.

Was Coming Up To The End Of Pre Season Thinking I Had Finally Avoided A Major Injury, Then All Of A Sudden My Physio Tells Me James Vaughan Has Picked Up A Serious Viral Infection. I Thought Nothing Of It And Skimmed Over The Message. Then Just Before My First League Game I Checked The Status Of Vaughan's Injury And Was A Bit Surprised To See That The Serious Viral Condition Would See Him Out Of Action For At Least 8 Months. Has Anyone Ever Seen This Before? Anyone Hazard A Guess At What This Virus Might Be? Lol. My First Thought Was Malaria!

Why write like that? I refuse to read it.

OMG what the hell? y is everyone making a huge deal about how he writes. I can read it perfectly and didnt even notice it until the replies. If you cant read it properly then you should've gone to specsavers

No, people should learn to type properly.

I have no clue why people type with all first-letters capitalised because 1) it's harder to type and 2) it's harder to read.

Archived