Queens Park Rangers - Where money is no issue.

haza555

for people asking when will the new stadium be built, my QPR team moved to the new stadium in 2014/2015 season. A 31980 all seater stadium which cost around 100+ million. Couldnt really recall my financial situation then, i think am already the richest club in the world. There shouldnt be any worry though coz most of the building finances will be from sponsorship something like that.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to see alot of people buying Santon, he's a favoured personnel on my save and captain of the club at 25, so far making 331 appearances for the side! Total legend at RB or MR.

I just won the prem for the first time in my 2014 season after finishing second by 9 points to city last season, I'm trying to create a rivalry with them at the moment although Mark Hughes still thinks we can be friends...

Also got revenge on Real by winning the CL after losing 1-0 to them in the final last season :)

My Squad at the moment...

Akinfeev/Ochoa/Regen

Garay/Zapata/Corluka/Leo/Santon/Oliva/Rafinha/Regens

Drenthe/Hernanes/Walcott/Regens

Bojan/Altidore/Keirrison/Regens

Anyone who has got as far as I have, who was the original player you kept hold of the longest out of interest? I think mine was Peter Ramage - Managed to do pretty well in my first two seasons in the prem to be fair to the lad.

Also, anyone who got a new stadium, can you tell me how much you balance was at the time?

Cheers

I sold the last two original players at the end of my 2nd Prem season. Connelly (Villa £5.5m) & Balenta (Sheff U £2m). Balenta scored 50+ goals in two seasons on loan at feederclub MK Dons but was pony in the Prem. I'm nearing the end of 2013/14 season, Connelly is still doing his stuff at Villa and Balanta is at Peterborough.

Delph and Mattock were my first two signings and they're still in the squad.

Currently 3rd in Prem 2pts behind United, 3pts behind City. Won League Cup, in Semi's of FA Cup and Uefa.

Vavavoom youve made QPR the richest in your save? Wow thats pretty decent! I'm way off that since R Madrid are worth a billion on my save!!! Im in my 2014/15 season and i have a Uefa Cup semi final tie against Lyon!(my first season in europe so pretty pleased) The 3d pitch patched looks a whole lot better to! Im also9 6th in the league and Balotelli with Paloschi as a front two are amazing!

Becks will join a Championship Side?!

Yup :D Started the game on 9.3.0, filtered shortlist to players that are interested and saw Beckham in the list :D

I paid 500K for him.

BUT - I have to pay another 9.5M if he plays in 50 league matches. So I'll probably sell him after 49 matches :p

Ok, so the transfer window has closed in season 1.

Transfers OUT (£):

Connolly - 1.5M

Leigertwood - 875K

Mahon - 500K

Stewart - 325K

Vine - Loan 85K + 900K option

Transfers IN (£):

Joe Mattock - 2.6M

Damien Le Tallec - 1M

David Beckham - 500K + clause

Landon Donovan - clause

Miranda - clause

Gokdeniz Karadeniz - clause

Kevin Doyle - clause

Andre Bikey - clause

Alan Smith - clause

Jonathan Walters - clause

Cristian Ansaldi - clause

James McFadden - clause

Alex Raphael - clause

Kepa - clause

Wagner - clause

Walter Centeno - clause

Abou Trika - clause

Gonzalo Sorondo - clause

Appiah - free

clause = 10M or 20M after 50 league appearances

So basically, I need to make sure that everyone (except Mattock, Le Tallec and Appiah) plays no more than 49 league matches.

GK: Cemy, Camp

DR: Ansaldi, Ramage

DL: Miranda, Mattock

DC: Bikey, Hall, Gorkss

DC: Sorondo, Delaney

MR: Beckham, Donovan, Gokdeniz, Alberti

ML: Alex, Wagner, Routledge

MC: Smith, Appiah, Rowlands, L.Miller

MC: Centeno, Abou Trika, Buzsaky

FC: Walters, Helguson, Balanta

FC: Doyle, Kepa, Blackstock

Got a huge squad, but everyone will get plenty of matches.

Results so far:

3-0 (A), Southampton, League

5-0 (H), Luton, Carling Cup 1st Round

5-1 (H), Swansea, League

0-0 (A), Crystal Palace, League

5-1 (A), Brentford, Carling Cup 2nd Round

3-0 (H), Coventry, League

3-0 (A), Cardiff, League

Planning to get a comfortable promotion, then I'll be selling nearly all my players and build a new team.

Vavavoom youve made QPR the richest in your save? Wow thats pretty decent! I'm way off that since R Madrid are worth a billion on my save!!! Im in my 2014/15 season and i have a Uefa Cup semi final tie against Lyon!(my first season in europe so pretty pleased) The 3d pitch patched looks a whole lot better to! Im also9 6th in the league and Balotelli with Paloschi as a front two are amazing!

My front 2 are Smolov and Marquinhos and have Gignac and Keirrison as back up.

GK: Akinfeev / Regen / Franco

DR: Santon / Chretien

DL: 2 Regens

DC: Sakho / Gerson / Regen

DC: Ramon / Leo / Regen

MR: Jankovic / Regen

ML: Bounanote / Di Maria

MC: Coutinho / Tissone

MC: 2 Regens

FC: Marquinhos / Keirrison

FC: Smolov / Gignac

Made QPR the richest through having a reliable tactic, winning at least 2-3 trophies every season (2011 season onwards), screwed transfer dealings and low squad salary. Though the board allowed me to give as much as 190k/wk on salary, my highest paid player is just about getting 86k/wk. I have not made any expensive signing for the past 4 season now too even though i have huge transfer money. :o

Making QPR the richest is quite an accomplishment, especially since it seems like stadiums are limited in size to ~30,000 or so. Must be a testament to the squad's winnings.

Im not winning everything but i made premiership and CL a priority. Because winning this means i have a chance to win further trophies (Community Shield, Club World Championship, Super Cup). The board had already increased the stadium capacity to 44k+. Now they are looking to expand it again. Im in 2016/2017 season btw.

Ok, so the transfer window has closed in season 1.

Transfers OUT (£):

Connolly - 1.5M

Leigertwood - 875K

Mahon - 500K

Stewart - 325K

Vine - Loan 85K + 900K option

Transfers IN (£):

Joe Mattock - 2.6M

Damien Le Tallec - 1M

David Beckham - 500K + clause

Landon Donovan - clause

Miranda - clause

Gokdeniz Karadeniz - clause

Kevin Doyle - clause

Andre Bikey - clause

Alan Smith - clause

Jonathan Walters - clause

Cristian Ansaldi - clause

James McFadden - clause

Alex Raphael - clause

Kepa - clause

Wagner - clause

Walter Centeno - clause

Abou Trika - clause

Gonzalo Sorondo - clause

Appiah - free

clause = 10M or 20M after 50 league appearances

So basically, I need to make sure that everyone (except Mattock, Le Tallec and Appiah) plays no more than 49 league matches.

DR: Ansaldi, Ramage

DC: Bikey, Hall, Gorkss

DC: Sorondo, Delaney

MR: Beckham, Donovan, Gokdeniz, Alberti

ML: Alex, Wagner, Routledge

MC: Smith, Appiah, Rowlands, L.Miller

MC: Centeno, Abou Trika, Buzsaky

FC: Walters, Helguson, Balanta

FC: Doyle, Kepa, Blackstock

Got a huge squad, but everyone will get plenty of matches.

Results so far:

3-0 (A), Southampton, League

5-0 (H), Luton, Carling Cup 1st Round

5-1 (H), Swansea, League

0-0 (A), Crystal Palace, League

5-1 (A), Brentford, Carling Cup 2nd Round

3-0 (H), Coventry, League

3-0 (A), Cardiff, League

Planning to get a comfortable promotion, then I'll be selling nearly all my players and build a new team.

you got beckham to a championship side ?

The 2017/2018 has come to an end and we won the double (league and FA cup). Despite dominating the domestic league our results in Europe were fairly disappointing. Lost the Qtr Final to Juve 1-3 on aggregate.

Finally the board announced the plans of building a new stadium which will be finished by 2020. The QPR Stadium (what a uninnovative name?!) will feature a retractable roof, undersoil heating and 42220 seats.

Haha, Did they pay someone to think of a name for the stadium, and he decided to name it "The QPR Stadium"?! What a genius.

I'm in season 1, February.

Top of the league by 21 points.

Got knocked out of the League Cup Quarter finals, away to Man Utd, losing only 2-1 to a full strength Man Utd side.

Got knocked out of the FA Cup 3rd Round, away to Chelsea, losing 2-0. Board got upset I lost 2-0, what did they think would happen?

I was missing Beckham in both matches due to a 3 month injury.

January Transfers:

IN (£):

Marquinhos - 2.6M + 9.5M after 40 league games (Total will be 12.1M)

Jorgensen - 2.9M

Pedro Lopez - 7.5M after 50 league games

Radoi - 30M after 50 league games

Carioca - 40M after 50 league games (can't play, no work permit)

OUT (£):

About Trika - 10M

Buzsaky - 3M

Rowlands - 2M

Cook - 1.3M

Delaney - 1.1M

Hall - 700K

Blackstock - 650K

Alberti - 650K

Balanta - 600K

Routledge - 250K

Gorkss - 250K

Helguson - 100K

Rose - 100K

Cole - 50K

Maguire - 45K

DR: Lopez, Ansaldi, Ramage

DC: Radoi, Bikey

DC: Sorondo, Jorgensen

MR: Beckham, Gokdeniz, Donovan

ML: Alex, McFadden

DM: Smith, Appiah,

MC: Wagner, Centeno,

FC: Marquinhos, Walters

FC: Doyle, Kepa

Planning to sell everyone except the players in bold before they play 50 league games. I'll build a stronger team to challenge the premiership title, and bring in young prospects

Finished my 1st season.

Won the league by 31 points. League Table

Season 2 Summer Transfers:

Players IN (£):

Igor Akinfeev - 16.25M

Alexis Sanchez - 15M

Ashley Young - 14.5M

Henri Saivet - 7.75M

David Luiz - 7M

Gaby Mudingayi - 6.5M

Nelson Rivas - 5.5M

Vicente - 5M

Sofiane Feghouli - 4.9M

Jack Wilshire - 3.5M

Fausto Rossi - 2.3M

Yannis Tafer - 2.2M

Mattia Destro - 2M

Nathan Delfouneso - 1M

John Bostock - 900K

Marco Perez - 150K

Also; Tim Cahill, Lorik Cana, Glen Johnson, Florin Bratu, Benaglio, Warnock, Jagielka each bought for 30M after 50 league appearances.

Even though this isn't really cheating, after this season I won't buy any more players for £0 upfront, with just a clause to pay after league appearances.

Players OUT (£):

Radoi - 30M - Man City

Miranda - 16.75M - Spurs

Carioca - 16.75M - Lyon

Gokdeniz - 14.25M - Everton

Alex - 12.75M - Fulham

Doyle - 11M - Sunderland

Wagner - 11M - Spurs

McFadden - 10M - Sporting

Kepa - 8.25M - West Brom

Ansaldi - 7.25M - Sampdoria

Smith - 6M - Sunderland

Sorondo - 4.5M - Wigan

Walters - 4.3M - Newcastle

Bikey - 4.2M - Dinamo

Appiah - 3M - Dinamo

Ramage - 2.5M - Newcastle

Ephraim - 2.5M - Wigan

Vine - 2M - Wigan

Cerny - 1M - Galatasaray

Donovan - Loan 500K + 8.75M buy option - Bordeaux

F. Rossi, D.Le Tallec, Y.Tafer out on loan for the season

Squad:

GK: Akinfeev, Benaglio

DR: Lopez, Johnson

DL: Mattock, Warnock

DC: David Luiz, Jagielka

DC: Rivan, Jorgensen

DM: Mudingayi, Cana

MR: Beckham, Saivet

ML: Vicente, Feghouli, (F.Rossi)

MC: Cahill, Wilshire

FC: Marquinhos, Sanchez

FC: Young, Bratu

Players not in Bold will be sold mid-season or end of the season.

Badly want to buy Sakho, but after haggling pre-season with his price (they were asking for 11M, I was offering 8-10M), they wont even accept 20M anymore.

Clubs were interested in buying Beckham, but he said he's going to bring an end to his career at QPR :D So got him for 2 more seasons. If I play him for 14 more league matches, I owe LA Galaxy 9.5M. Tempting, since I still have 18M to spend. None of his stats have dropped, 5 of his stats has increased by 1 :)

Pretty good start to the season.

Results:

4-0 (H), Stoke, League [Marquinhos, Beckham, Cahill, Cana]

1-3 (A), Middlesbrough, League [sanchez]

6-0 (H), Bury, Carling Cup [saivet(2), Sanchez, Bratu, Rivas, Jorgensen]

3-2 (H), Man Utd, League [Marquinhos, Mudingayi, VDS own goal]

3-1 (A), Birmingham, League [Marquinhos(2), Vicente]

1-0 (H), Blackburn, League [Marquinhos]

1-0 (H), Wigan, Carling Cup [bratu]

Not many people play QPR saves I guess :p

Another update from me;

February, season 2.

- 3rd in the Premiership after 26 matches, 6 points behind Man Utd and Arsenal. Great home record, won 12, drew 1, lost 0.

- Playing Arsenal in the Carling Cup Final. Some good results in previous stages:

Bury (H) 6-0, Wigan (H) 1-0, Everton (H) 3-2, Man Utd (H) 4-1, Chelsea 4-2 [Lost 2-0 away, then unexpectedly beat them 4-0 at home :D]

- Playing Swansea (A) in the FA Cup 5th Round.

Players IN (£):

Fellaini - 17.25M

Jovetic - 13M

Behrami - 7.25M

G.Bocaly - 7M

Bolzoni - 4.5M

Sidnei - 4.5M

Bendtner - 2.5M

Kolodzieczak - 2.5M

J.Hartock - 1.1M

M.D.Faraoni - 1.1M

R.Sneijder - 400K

Players OUT (£):

T.Cahill - 40M

L.Cana - 31.5M

G.Johnson - 30M

P.Jagielka - 17.25M

D.Benaglio - 13M

P.Lopez - 12M

F.Bratu - 10M

Vicente - Loan 625K + 5.5M option

Squad:

GK: Akinfeev, Hartock

DR: Behrami, Bocaly

DL: Mattock, Warnock

DC: David Luiz, Sidnei

DC: Rivas, Jorgensen

DM: Bolzoni, Mudingayi

MR: Beckham, Feghouli

ML: Young, Jovetic

MC: Fellaini, Wilshire

FC: Bendtner, Saivet

Youngsters in reserve squad; Kolodzieczak, R.Sneijder, F.Rossi, D.Le Tallec, Delfouneso, Destro, Perez, Tafer.

Still have 60M to spend.

I am still playing but am in season 2018/2019. My and the AI teams are filled with regens so no reasons to do big player updates here. Won the premiership and FA cup for two seasons in a row. Only reason I continue the save is that i still haven't won the Champions League.

You have a great team there, Arda Turan. But somehow i dislike the idea of using the future fees glitch. Feels like cheating to me. But no offense, everybody should play the game as he wants.

I am still playing but am in season 2018/2019. My and the AI teams are filled with regens so no reasons to do big player updates here. Won the premiership and FA cup for two seasons in a row. Only reason I continue the save is that i still haven't won the Champions League.

You have a great team there, Arda Turan. But somehow i dislike the idea of using the future fees glitch. Feels like cheating to me. But no offense, everybody should play the game as he wants.

Ah I see, g'luck with that. I usually get really bored as soon as I have like 4 regens in my 1st 11. Good to see you're still into it.

I agree, I've never used the future fee glitch before. I wish I didn't tbh, would have made it a much harder, more realistic challenge. I doubt I'll ever use it again. My achievements in this save wont mean much, but hey, I'll play 'til I get bored

Update:

Start of Season 3.

- Finished 3rd in the premiership in season 2. Board was happy, since I promised a top half finish. Great home record (17 wins, 2 draws) but a bad away record (7 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses). League Table.

- Won the Carling Cup. Results; Bury (H) 6-0 --- Wigan (H) 1-0 --- Everton (H) 3-2 --- Man Utd (H) 4-1 --- Chelsea 4-2 [(A) 2-0, (H) 4-0]

And then I experienced a very nerve-racking Carling Cup Final against Arsenal. Never experienced such a long penalty shoot-out. Akinfeev was the only player on my team to miss a penalty.

- Won the FA Cup. Results; Charlton (H) 2-0 --- Millwall (H) 1-0 --- Swansea (A) 4-0 --- Blackburn (H) 3-1 --- Liverpool (N) 4-1 --- Wolves (N) 1-0.

Start of season 3 Transfers:

Players IN (£):

Chantome - 12.5M

Sakho - 11.5M

Asenjo - 8M

De Silvestri - 5M

Gokhan Tore - 2.5M

Ibanez - 1M

Rodwell - Free

Players OUT (£):

Warnock - 13.25M

Bocaly - 13M

Vicente - 12.5M

Mudingayi - 10.25M

Hartock - 10M

Rivas - 10M

Donovan - 5M

Loaned out; F.Rossi, J.Bostock, M.Destro, D.Le Tallec

Squad:

GK: Akinfeev, Asenjo

DR: Behrami, De Silvestri

DL: Mattock, Ibanez

DC: David Luiz, Sidnei

DC: Sakho, Jorgensen

DM: Bolzoni, Chantome

MR: Beckham, Feghouli

ML: Young, Jovetic

MC: Fellaini, Wilshire

FC: Bendtner, Saivet

Reserves; Faraoni, Rodwell, Kolodzieczak, Sneijder, Tore, Delfouneso, Tafer, Perez (Rossi, Bostock, Destro, Le Tallec)

Results;

2-1 (N) Man Utd - Community Shield - Marquinhos, D.Luiz [Was 1-0 down, scored on the 83rd and 91st min]

1-1 (A) Newcastle - League - Bolzoni

1-1 (A) Tottenham - League - D.Luiz

4-0 (H) A.Villa - League - Sanchez, Young, Fellaini, Beckham

4-1 (H) Hull - League - Sanchez, Jovetic, Chantome, D.Luiz

I don't know what it is, but I struggle way too much with away matches.

Champions League Group; Benfica, Shakhtar, Panathinaikos.

Beckham's contract expires in a year. I don't know what to do. His stats are still the same, pretty much. I want him to end up being a coach (he's already planning to become a coach) so I don't want him to leave the team if he wants to continue playing footy.

Just started my first game on the new patch. This time around I'm trying to buy players that I think may have been upgraded, as well as signings I haven't tried before.

In:

Miles Addison

Nathaniel Clyne

Steven Fletcher

Jake Thompson

Appiah

J. McCarthy

V. Moses

(10m)

Out:

Mahon

Agyemang

(500k)

After 5 or so games I'm currently ninth. Team has yet to gel and my strikers can't score. Luckily Cook and Emphraim have been amazing. Vine on the other hand is still ****

Also not long started a QPR save on the new patch. Fairly pleased with my summer activity:

33144_Untitled_122_247lo.jpg

Going well in the league.. joint 2nd with Reading after 17 games. Only slight worry is that my bank balance has slipped to £14m and my Profit/Loss is £800k in the red.

Also not long started a QPR save on the new patch. Fairly pleased with my summer activity:

33144_Untitled_122_247lo.jpg

Going well in the league.. joint 2nd with Reading after 17 games. Only slight worry is that my bank balance has slipped to £14m and my Profit/Loss is £800k in the red.

The Chaimen pump money in when needed so don't worry about that mate.

first season buy striker have a look at Jan Blazek, looks amazing:

16 finishing

16 Composure

18 Pace

although laking in natural fitness, you can complain for a asking price of about £65K!!!!!!!! unfortuately i lost out

first season buy striker have a look at Jan Blazek, looks amazing:

16 finishing

16 Composure

18 Pace

although laking in natural fitness, you can complain for a asking price of about £65K!!!!!!!! unfortuately i lost out

Looks good mate, and has decent potential.

Fletcher has gone on a scoring spree bagging 7 in 3. He's now the top scorer in the division with 11 from 9. Appiah has also found a bit of form has scored 3 in the last 2. All in all things are going well, and most of more signings have bedded in. Addison is coming along nicely, McCarthy is has chipped in with a few goals and Clyne has been solid in the few appearances he's made. Currently 7th at the beginning of Nov, which isn't too bad considering at the start of the season I had 5 injured strikers, an injured goalie and Hall out for 6 months.

Btw, Shef Wed are really struggling and I was wondering if it is worth me bidding for Modest should they go down. He looks promising and I know that irl he's already made his debut. Does he develop into a leading champ/ lower prem league striker? Ta

Bank balance has fallen to £11m and the Profit/Loss is floating around a loss of £4m.. I know someone said the owners cough it up but still never fun to look at.

Hit a bit of a blip, here. After 20 games I was joint-top with Reading but without a win in 5 since including two really disappointing 0-0 draws at home and as a result have slipped to 4th.

I'm starting a save on 9.3.0 with QPR.

Never managed them before. I'll post my pre-season transfers soon.

Just bought Beckham

Yup :D Started the game on 9.3.0, filtered shortlist to players that are interested and saw Beckham in the list :D

I paid 500K for him.

BUT - I have to pay another 9.5M if he plays in 50 league matches. So I'll probably sell him after 49 matches :p

How much wages did you offer him? I can't get him to accept the maximum wages the board will allow. I can only offer him 26k a week

A couple of weeks away from Christmas now and I'm sitting 4th in the table. There are only a few points separating myself and 10th place so I need to put a run together and pull away from the pack. Appiah has been on fire and scored a crucial goal away to Doncaster after I had gone down to 10 men.

I have a few clubs sniffing around my players. Hull are after Buzsaky, and there are 3 prem clubs after Fletcher. I'm willing to let Buzsaky go along with Vine, Leigertwood and one from Blackstock/Helguson/Miller as I have too many strikers and MCs. I also have clubs after Rowlands and was thinking of selling him instead of Buzsaky but I'm worried that selling my captain might have a detrimental effect on my squad. Has anyone sold their captain mid-season? Let me know what you think.

Come the window I'm going to be signing a CB and maybe a LB as cover. Beevers is the obvious choice as CB but I'm stuck for ideas on the left. I'm not sure if Mattock will come, and Spurr has been performing poorly for Shef Wed this season.

I signed Timmy Atouba as my LB and he's been a class above at this level.

As for Rowlands, I sold him while I was already in the middle of a slump of sorts so not sure how that effected me.

I'm sitting 7th with 6 games to go.. my slump has completely ripped apart my season considering I was joint top just after Christmas.

I might see if I can get Atouba in but it is really not that important atm. Delaney has been pretty solid and only missed a few games so far. My look to see if I can get a goalie at a reasonable price as Grant is out for 2 months and I have no decent cover. Perhaps I'll take a gamble on Westwood.

Can't offload Rowlands this window because he's out for the next 2 months. I need to cut my wages somehow, so Buszaky might have to go and, to be perfectly honest, my squad is too flabby anyway. Need to give everyone decent playing time to boost morale for the after Christmas title charge.

9.03 database.

Nearing the end of the fourth season.

GK - Asenjo (Foster)

DR - Santon

DL - Mattock

DC - Zapata (Jageilka)

DC - Sakho (Leo)

MR - Marquinhos (Witsel)

ML - Mata (Pjanic)

MC - Veloso (Feghouli)

MC - Dzagoev (Beckham)

FC - Keirrison (Vela)

FC - Vagner Love (Paloschi)

Subs - Zuculini, Schneiderlin, Aquino, Altidore, Saivet, Kadlec

1st Season - Runaway winner of Championship. Best additions Santon, Mattock, Beckham, Zuculini, Schneiderlin, Altidore.

2nd Season - Started slowly, but picked up as year progressed. With ten games to go, was looking good to challenge for 6th and UEFA cup spot. Arsenal copped some horrendous injuries with Adebayor, Fabregas and RVP out for months at a time, and lost the majority of their last games and I snatched 4th spot on the last day.

3rd Season - Chelsea walked the League, losing one game. Was neck and neck with Liverpool and Man Utd for 2nd-4th. A disastrous last three games where I drew (H) Portsmouth 1-1 (A) Middlesbrough 0-0 and (A) Aston Villa 1-4 left me in 3rd spot.

- Won the FA Cup with a heroic run beating Burnley (A) 2-0 Sheff Utd (A) 5-2 Middlesbrough (H) 7-1 Arsenal 2-1 Deep in extra time after we never looked like winning. Won final against Chelsea 3-1 after being smashed having 6 shots to 25.

- Won Champions League on the most amazing run ever in FM and I've been playing since 97/98. After qualifying in 4th spot, had to play Sporting in the qualifying and beat them 4-2 on Aggregate. 4th seeds in group but got lucky getting Real Madrid, CSKA Moscow and Steau. Qualified for 2nd round in 2nd spot behind Real. Squeaked past Bayern Munich 1-0 at home and lost 1-2 in Bayern to sneak in 2-2 on away goal.

QF - Beat Chelsea 3-1 at Stamfore Bridge, lost 0-1 at Loftus but got through 3-2.

SF - Incredibly beat Real 3-0 away and played really well. Drew 1-1 at Loftus for 4-1 agg.

Final - Inter Milan. They had a man sent off after 9 minutes and Balotelli sent off after 40 mins. They shut up shop with 9 men, but Marquinhos popped up in the 89th minute to get us a close 1-0 win. Couldn't believe the Champions League win in only 3rd season.

Marquuinhos has been my best player as RM.

Using Knaps 9.03 Team 4-4-2 Tactic.

I didn't really sell anyone in the first year. Waited for 2nd year for the players reputations to rise and then sold off the original squad. Got extremely lucky with Crystal Palace getting a sugar daddy and buying a good many of my original squad for good prices.

I pretty much had a hitlist of all the best youngsters and slowly added them with the aid of cash sales from the original squad and good support from the board, with fat transfer budgets each year. Veloso was my crowning glory catch for 24mill pounds.

Into fourth season and side is starting to gel niclely and hoping for glory in all competitions. Liverpool have a sugar daddy, Man Utd, Arsenal and especially Chelsea are very strong. Spurs and Aston Villa have spent very wisely and have really good squads. really enjoying this save.

Even after winning Champions League, most of the really elite players are not intersted in coming which is a shame, but Aguerro will come when I find 50 mill.

Any suggestions for a decent GK? I'm in August of the 1st season. Cerny and Camp are average at best.

Fernandez (Bolivian) 50k at the start of the game is miles better than either of Cerny and Camp - Lambo (USA) eclipses him in about 3-4 seasons though

5/6 games to go of my first season and I'm still in the race. I've been hit hard by injuries recently and my form has gone to pot but I'm still in the play-offs with a reasonable shout. Sitting 4th with Birmingham 2 points behind me and Shef Utd 1 point ahead. I have clear ground over 6th (about 10 or so points) but am now a long way back from Wolves in 3rd who have a 5 pt advantage. Things were going well and I was sitting nicely in 2nd for a while but I was hit with a bad injury crisis, leaving me with only 2 strikers, both of which were 'feeling the pressure of public expectation'. Needless to say I lost all 3 of my games over this period.

Made a few signings over the Jan window and added Beevers, Mattock and Westwood to my squad. If only I'd had the foresight of adding a striker then I would be sitting pretty in the automatic spots. Oh well, play-offs here we come.

About to start a QPR save as I was looking for something a bit different. While the game is still loading, who do you suggest to get rid of straight away... Whether they are just god awful, or the wages are ridiculously high? 9.3.0 patch by the way.

My Final Transfers for the First Window are:

In -

Jonathan Cristaldo - 200k

Cristian Lucchetti - 2.7mil (if possible try and get Federico Vilar, but theres alot of competion for him)

Alexandrs Kolin'ko - Free

Gregory Thil - 140k - Looks like a good value for money, scored 2 on his debut

Brian Murphy - 18k

Matej Rapnik - Free

Razvan Rat - 2.7mil

Bjorn Gugger - Free

Daniel Parejo - 1k

Rodrigo Possebon - Loan

Franco Zuculini - Jan 09

Out -

Cerny - 70 k Loan, Plus 1 million to buy

Agyemang -240k

Hogan Ephraim - 725k

Romone Rose - Loan

Using - GKnapp442-98ptsNo Loss Tactic

Just finished my first season with the Rs. I managed to hang on to 4th despite going on a bad run of results and made it to the play-offs. Played Bristol City and scraped through in injury time to set up a final with Watford. Everything was going swimmingly and I was cruising 2 nil at half time. Without giving it much thought I left the team talk to my ass. man and within 20 mins it was 2-2. The game went into extra time and then penalties. The penalties went all the way to the wire until Cerny missed my last pen. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the AI but all of their players (and all of mine) scored including their keeper. Gutted.

I was considering going back to my previous save but decided that another season in the championship will allow me to develop my players further that I ordinarily wouldn't buy/use if I was in the prem. Of course the downside is, is that I'll have a lot of interest in the players I have already developed over the course of the season. Meh, perhaps I should've gone back to my after season save after all.

QPR don't start with that much money in the balance only around 20M i think, does this improve or not as this is not realistic at all to how much they have IRL

the wealth of the owners and directors doesnt equate to the balance of the club mate...

how much have Q.P.R spent on players?

Archived