Queens Park Rangers - Where money is no issue.

haza555

Marquinhos is Fantastic! I played him up front last season, and he finished with 25goals. This season I've got Keirrison, and a Regen playing with him in a front 3, and he is playing amazing.

marquinhos.th.png

marquinhoshistory.th.png

Heres that Regen too, fantastic Targetman to compliment Keirrison and Marquinhos either side of him. Also quite handy when it comes to corners.

jorgenamstrup.th.png

Got a few more Regens who are looking promising too ;)

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well first competitive game for Marquinhos away in the champs league and he scored 2 and got MOM so hopefully thats him sorted now. Sahko slotted in nice at centre back and delph is still playing fantastic and scoring long shots! Steven Fletcher for me is a must sign, top goal scorer in both championship and premiership. My team for new season is:

GK - Bogdan Lobont/Sebastian Viera

DR - Davide Santon/Martin Jiranek

DL - Fabian Monzon/Need a backup?

DC - Sahko/Martin Jiranek

DC - Gioda(Been with me since the begining, absolute rock)/Nicolas N'koulou

MR - Hogan Ephraim(Absolute star player for me)/Kalouda

ML - Andrew Driver(Superb)/Henri Saivet

MC - Fabian Delph/John Bostock

MC - Zuculini/Appiah

FC - Steven Fletcher/Henri Saivet(Not really played well)

FC - Marquinhos/Alan Smith

So i think all i need is a back up LB, was thinking of trying for Mattock?

Desperate for a 20+ goalscorer in the championship!

Im QPR and just about to finish my 1st season in charge, 08/09. Im currently 6th but i dont think my team is good enough for the premiership just yet so im looking at having another season in the Championship.The only problem with my team is that i have NO decent goalscorers!! This is my current list of strikers:

Laurito- scored 10 but very inconsistant,one for the future.

Agyemang- rubbish!

Damien le tallec- only just signed in jan transfer window,looks decent. I need a goal machine in order to make my team worthy title challengers.Any recommendations?i generally dont have a problem signing anyone and have a relativly large wage and transfer budget for a championship side.

Cheers

Marquinhos also receives my recommendation. It will be tough to keep him happy at the club after a season or two when other teams start looking his way, but he always performs. And if you do hold on to him, over the seasons he develops into a contender for all sorts of awards: Premier League player of the year, golden boot, European Player of the year, etc (depending on if the rest of your team is up to spec).

For some reason I can't find Appiah or Fiore on the player search, I've done a Large sized database with all the usual leagues - Exactly the same in one of my other saves in which I can find them. Any ideas? Not far enough into the season to be worried about restarting.

Neither of them are particularly good tbh. There are far better DM's available out there than Appiah and even better ones for free actually. And Fiore is rubbish full stop. You can easily find better players, don't bother restarting just for them.

• 1 month later...

This dearth of life here is quite sad. So I'll post an update here, perhaps the last before the shift to FM10.

2016/17 season, and my what a thrilling (and almost terrible) finish, right down to the wire. I did the double, winning the Premier Division again, but it literally came down to goal difference on the last day. Towards the end of the season, Man City and my Rs were duking it out for first place. We pulled ahead but dropped points in a stupid draw. Last game day of the season, Man City welcomes 4th place Aston Villa and I traveled to Middlesbrough. All I needed was to maintain the goal difference, provided we both won. Mine of 53, Man City's of 49. Easy, a four goal cushion that they'd have to overcome. Middlesbrough were out to ruin my title ambitions however, as twice I battled from behind to win 3-2. And Man City absolutely smacked AV 4-0. I won the Premier League on a one goal difference, both of us with 88 points to our names.

Quite a thrilling end to the year. Added to that, I've won the Community Shield and League Cup and now head to the Champions League final versus Arsenal...can I grab three trophies in one season?

I also won Manager of the Year and had the top two U-21 Players of the Year, and had five players in the starting lineup of the yearly Premier Division select.

I'm worried next season about the ever-increasing might of Jurgen Klinsmen's Man City though...they are tearing the opposition apart.

Archived