Queens Park Rangers - Where money is no issue.

haza555

what's happened with your ground in the 7th season?

still at loftus road or have you managed to get a new ground?

Still at Loftus Road. We expanded once but further requests were denied due to the lack of space. And so far no signs of a new stadium :(

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got permission for a new stadium- had been asking for an expansion forever, and then after the 2013 season they announced plans for the new Q.P.R. Stadium (quite an original name), a 28,076 seater with undersoil heating that should be completed and ready to play in come 2016.

I just got permission for a new stadium- had been asking for an expansion forever, and then after the 2013 season they announced plans for the new Q.P.R. Stadium (quite an original name), a 28,076 seater with undersoil heating that should be completed and ready to play in come 2016.

Nice to see you got a new stadium mate, hopefully I will get one too. I wish they named them a bit better on this game, I don't know a club in the country who has their stadium named after the club!

I dont like it how its impossible to get a stadium thats over 30k... It is totally understandable that because of location etc you cannot expand

the stadium beyond 25k but if your gonna move out, perhaps due to the success of the club why not move out to a big big place? Like at least 50k?

Just Started my first season with QPR

Signings -

In

Tordoya - 250k

Martius Lequi - FREE

Kevin Doyle - 6mil

Rafial Corioca - 3mil (Release Clause)

Joe Mattock - 2.8mil

Josip Tadic - 675k

Fran Merdia - Loan

Total 12.75mil

Out

Leighterwood - 575k

Bolder - 160k

Blackstock - 575k

Balento - 1mil

Total - 2.3mil

Starting Line Up

GK:Cerny

RB:Ramage

LB:Mattock

CB:Tordoya

CB:Lequi

CM:Tommasi

CM:Carioca

AMR:Ledesma

AML:Cook

AMC:Parejo

ST:Doyle

So far i have played played 9, won 5, drawn 4...second in the league..1 point behind norwich

tadic aint doing it for me off the bench...and vine is poor..i have 400k any recommendations for a striker?

playing on 9.2

Damn still NO new stadium. Won the premiership 3 years running and fa cup 5 lol and this is me about to start my 9th season. It is embarasing being one of the best and richest clubs in the world, and only having a 25,000 seater stadium

Very unrealistic dont you think? I know its not a bug but do you think if we ask SI can program it so that if you do well with QPR or other teams

they give you a mad stadium upgrade? Like even if you dont win the Premierleague 3 times straight, what if you become a top half team regularly

shouldnt you be given a stadium with at least 50k limit?

Very unrealistic dont you think? I know its not a bug but do you think if we ask SI can program it so that if you do well with QPR or other teams

they give you a mad stadium upgrade? Like even if you dont win the Premierleague 3 times straight, what if you become a top half team regularly

shouldnt you be given a stadium with at least 50k limit?

Yea i would hope so, but not sure they will do it this game. Will probally be the next one

Samsung: You could always find an editor and add in a stadium upgrade yourself, right?

Anthony91: I found that Vine takes some time to get back in the swing of things after his injury. When using him upfront, try playing him back off your primary striker, give him some creative freedom, set him as a playmaker, and let him dribble around. Once he adjusted to that role in my second season he really became useful. I may try and sell him off now in my 3rd season, since his value went from $500k to $8.5m.

Samsung: You could always find an editor and add in a stadium upgrade yourself, right?

Anthony91: I found that Vine takes some time to get back in the swing of things after his injury. When using him upfront, try playing him back off your primary striker, give him some creative freedom, set him as a playmaker, and let him dribble around. Once he adjusted to that role in my second season he really became useful. I may try and sell him off now in my 3rd season, since his value went from $500k to $8.5m.

!!!

Just won against AC Milan in the CL 1st KO round. We travelled to San Siro with our backs against the wall since we lost 0-1 at Loftus Road. The game in Milan didn't start well and we were trailing by 1 goal at half time only to make a big comeback in the 2nd half. Goals from Daniel Aquino and Orjan Hamre (norwegian newgen Striker) provided the goals for a 2-1 away win and we advanced on the away goals rule.

In the league we're doing fine as well currently fighting with Liverpool for the top spot. We're equal on points but thanks to the spanish magic (read: Bojan and Aquino upfront) we have a better goal difference. Time for some silverware this season !!!

that's encouraging! i'm guessing you will be able to expand that by more too...

i'm in 2012 and have £50m in the bank, so will be keeping my fingers crossed!

Update! Season 2012/2013 First season promoted through playoffs, 2nd season finished 9th in Prem, 3rd season finished 7th in Prem 4th season finished 4th in Prem won League Cup and UEFA Cup, so now playing in the CL and the squad is looking something like this...

GK - Akinfeev/Lambo

DR - N'Koulou

DL - Mattock

DC - Breno/Howedes

DC - Carrico/Gerson

MR - Krivets/Young

ML - Ochirosli/Merida/Rossi

MC - Zuculini/Bender

MC - Feghouli/Regen

FC - Rooney/Choco/Welbeck

FC - Altidore/Marquinhos/Adams/Sukata-Pasu

Biggest Transfer dealings over the years have been...

Freddy Adu - Sold for £36.5m

Hatem Ben Arfa - Sold for £35m

Wayne Rooney - Bought for £30m plus £40m over 24months

in 5 seasons i've spent £321m and brought in £223m

Have a great squad now and will be pushing for the title.

This just happened too :D

milandf3.jpg

Well you have just enlightened me I didnt know about these editor things I'll look into it sound very good to me!!! And thats a crazy price for Vine... Anyways cheers bro.

BTW I suck in 3rd season just started team aint too bad though...

GK - Foster

CB - N' Kolou (?) / Fitz Hall

CB - Leo (Gremio)

LB - Mattock

RB - Grunter (Totenham)

CM - Andeersen (Denmark dude)

CM - Gabi

LM - Epharim (guy you start with, okay but too injury prone need a new one)

RM - Gerivinho

AM - Buzkaroweiruwerio (?) (guy you start with need a new one)

ST - Makukula

Subs - Delaney, Quaderaue, Michael Stewart, Robert Lewinsiki (?)

Man dont remember... I'm at work sorry about spelling...

I need a new and better LM and AM... Money is low though and I really, really, really want Hernandes (Brazilian dude) but they want like 20m pounds...

I would really love this guy. Would go excellently with my team as he is both attacking and defensive... Move Gabi to AMC and BOOM

not quite premiership winning but nevertheless strong lineup. Then get that 50k stadium upgrade by next year and maybe if I am doing well another 5 years later

I'll upgrade to 100k and BOOM GG... Bit excited sorry

Funny that you bought Höwedes as well, dexta200. I had him for a season and a half but he always struggled to keep his position in the first team. He became unhappy und went to FC Köln on a bosman.

Now I have finished my 8th season and it is unbelievable: still no silverware. Okay, I really don't care that I haven't won any of the cup competitions as I mostly played the kids there. But not winning the EPL title is a pain in the ass. It was sooooooooooooooo close. I was equal on points with Liverpool with a better goal difference (+47 compared to Pools +46 albeit Pool had scored more goals).

We played West Brom at home and I expected a comfortable win. Whereas Liverpool played Sunderland away and I expected them to beat the Black Cats in a close encounter so that i could be Champion on goal difference.

Liverpool took an early lead at the Stadium of light while we struggled to convert our dominance into a goal. After the break we increased the pressure and scored the deserved 1-0. At that point we were Champions though another goal by Liverpool could spoil all dreams. Unfortunately we failed to score another one and then it happens. In minute 91 Dessena scored the 2-0 for Liverpool. We lost the title. Equal on points. Equal on goal difference. But Liverpool scored more goals then we did (mainly due to a strong run at the end of the season where Torres went wild and we missed Bojan due to an injury and had difficulties scoring at all.)

:(

Got myself promoted to Premiership after finishing 2nd behind Wolves, who romped the league by 100+ pts.

Told the board I'd be aiming for a mid table finsih, so got £14.5m to spend, players I have brought in so far:

Bojan - Free

Aquino - Free

Opare - Free

Leo - £11.1m

D'Alessandro - £3.8

Majority of the money was spent on Leo from Gremio, but I believe he is worth is quality DC and no need to replace for 10+ years. My problem is now I need to buy a GK with £2m as Cerny aint going cut, I think.. Any recommendations?

Purefun: I hope so.

Kicked off the 2016/2017 season and...

...FIRST SILVERWARE!

Won the FA Community Shield 3-0 vs. Liverpool! ;)

Would have prefered to lose that match and start the league with a win over Arsenal but after a hard match we lost 2-3. Adebayor is a beast. He ALWAYS scores for fun against me.

Still we proceeded what turned out to be a decent start and won 3-0 vs. Villa, 3-0 v Fulham and 3-2 v Everton sitting in 3rd place after 4 games.

Here are some of my newgens, who will play an important role in the 1st team this season:

Edgar Mora - despite his young age he already has 50 caps for mexico under his belt:

mora.jpg

Gary Burns - our playmaking centre midfielder:

burns.jpg

Orjan Hamre - who kicked Aquino out of the team and will hopefully a lethal striking partnership with Bojan (impressive his international stats: 20 gls in 23 games)

hamre.jpg

Funny that you bought Höwedes as well, dexta200. I had him for a season and a half but he always struggled to keep his position in the first team. He became unhappy und went to FC Köln on a bosman.

Howedes has been fantastic for me, I now play 3 DC's so retrained Mattock to play there and its working with an extra AMC

Quick update.

Signed Renan - GK - £6m

Sold Doyle - ST - £7.5m, needed cash so its Bojan and Makulula up front.

Doing well in league, sitting in 6th having just beat Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.

P11 W6 D2 L3

Question, do the board inject more money at any point?

Quick update.

Signed Renan - GK - £6m

Sold Doyle - ST - £7.5m, needed cash so its Bojan and Makulula up front.

Doing well in league, sitting in 6th having just beat Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.

P11 W6 D2 L3

Question, do the board inject more money at any point?

I didn't get any money injected except a random £275k which wasn't really needed.

I'm currently top of prem in 5th season and haven't had any extra funds, but bank balance has been very good and had over £30m to spend each season in prem.

Hows Renan for you? I got him first season in Prem and he was pretty good, replaced him with Akinfeev who has just won Euro GK of the year :)

Doing great so far played about 7 games, cnd about 5, 3 clean sheets with an avg rating of 7.34. In those 7 games he has played in with have faced:

Liverpool - A

Man Utd - H

Chelsea - A

Arsenal - A

Nice mate, thats awesome. hopefully he keeps up the good performances.

hey mates, thought i give a quick update of my progress in the 8th season. i feel we actually could win something big this season.

league:

17 games played

13 wins

3 draws

1 loss

scored 45 conceded 17

7 pts clear to 2nd placed ManU

Orjan Hamre is the current top scorer of the league with 17 goals.

In the CL we played Juventus, Standard Liege and St. Etienne in the group stage and won all games despite playing fringe players in the last two games. Highlight was the last game when we trashed Juventus 4-2 at Delle Alpi. Got AC Milan in the 1st KO round.

Since i'm already in 2016 i wonder what former footballers are good coaches/scouts whatever in the game. any recommendations?

I was sacked... 3 seasons in...

I got promoted first season and then in my first season in Prem came 17th... In my 2nd season in the Prem was coming 17th about 10 games in and after a 6-2 loss to Aston Villa they sacked me...

Never have been sacked before... It was a shock that screen is perhaps the most degrading screen shot in gaming history... Anyways started again with Tottenham I'll see how that goes. Thanks for the good times

and catch you guys around later. Best of luck!

Ello everybody

Ive been looking at this thread and can i say how helpful it has been

im 3 games into my second season - beat boro 3-1 home, West Ham 1-0 away, Newcastle 2-0 home. I got promoted first season finishing with 103 points, blitzed it, strangely my closest rivals Reading were my two biggest victories!!!

I had an extremely busy transfer window before the Prem Season got under way signing about 16 players, i had 16m to spend - tweaked it to 12 so i had a bigger wae budget..made another 6 million-ish on top selling dead wood like Rennella (1m to Torino) Camp (500k to Derby) Ramage (500k to Boro) etc and Stephen Appiah for 4.5m to Blackburn (didnt want to sell - but he wanted a move to a bigger club), Kaspars Gorkss £250k, Hogan Ephraium £800k. Bought J Mattock (900k), Rat (2.5m), Fiorillo (spelling - GK from Samp for 2m), Bojan (Free), Makulula (400k), Morton (400K) Manuel Ruz (1.8m), Aquino (Free), Opare (Free) Rafial Corioca (3m) L Haruna (Spelling - DM from AS Monoco - i think) D Sturridge (Free), Atienza (Free), Onouha (1.7m - raid city reserves - good deals), Barnes (450l), Andrea Poli (475k), R Sneijder (400K) . I won my first 3 games and am top on goal difference from Man U!

i have an embarassing amount of strikers...signed Doyle, E.Seleznyov, Lewandowski, Macauley Chrisantus in the first season!

Dont have much money left now so gppd cup runs and a top half prem finish are needed for funds next year to get two center backs and another GK to replace Cerny! and probably lots more frees and attacking players - cant seem to ever resist a bargain!

Full squad: GK - Cerny, Fiorillo

FBL - Rat, Mattock, Federico Peluso

FBR - Santon, Opare, Manuel Ruz

CB - Hall, Connolly, Onouha, Beevers, Atienza

DMC / RLC - Rafial Corioca, L Haruna, Tomassi, Andrea Poli, Morton

MC / MCRL - Mascio, Delph, R Sneijder, J Oastler, Radja Nainggolan

AMC R/L - Buzakey, Rowlands, G Barnes, Bosko Jankovic

FW/SC - Doyle, Bojan, Baranta, Seleznyov, Makulula, Aquino, D Sturridge, Lewandowski, Macauley Chrisantus

Very nice squad you have there, Addave. Haruno turned out to be a really good DM on my game although he never played for me and is currently at Milan. Dunno about your GK - Cerny is certainly not good enough for the EPL and Fiorillo might be too young?! Maybe you should have bought a good GK instead of those mass of attacking players ;)

I just finished the 2016/2017 season and it was a great success. We won every english competition we played in: League Cup, FA Cup, Community Shield and the League of course. In the CL we lost our semi final to Liverpool which went on to win the title. Still i'm very satisfied even more when you consider that we missed top striker Orjan Hamre due to a torn calf muscle the last 2 months of the season.

Don't know if I'll play another season as i like to play with real players and don't like to have too many newgens in the game.

Yeh your're right about the keeper...in jan im hoping to add a GK, a DC, and an AMC to the line-up...mite not have much money tho so hopefully people like Leo (DC) is still about...i tried to sin Eneyema who is already out of favour at JUve...2.5m offer excepted but didnt wanna to join, perhaps he will think differently in jan...but i have plenty of other gks to target...aujuro, ostari etc

Orjan Hamre - i have never heard of this player...do tell do tell....

If you're in your first season with QPR, just buy Adriano from Porto, I bought him for 200k and he scored 30 goals which got me promoted

very consistent performer for a very low price

my seasons with QPR:

1) 2nd place, 20 points behind Reading ^^

2) EPL: 14th

3) EPL: 4th

4) EPL: 4th + FA Cup

5) EPL: 1st + FA Cup, lost CL final against Barcelona with penalties

I've started a QPR game and have been going for quite a while now. So I've finally reached the end of the first transfer window :) Here are my brilliant buys and sales:

Transfers In:

Nainggolan - 200k

Mattock - 3m

Van Zanten - 750k

Abreu - Free

S. Lennon- Loan

S. Fletcher - 4.5m plus Jake Cole

Ledesma - 2.4m

Rivas - 1.9m

J. Lewis - 500k

Moreno - Free

Beevers - £1m

Transfers Out:

Bolder - 250k

Jake Cole - P/ex

Leigertwood - 500k

Moreno - Loan

Beevers - Loan

I think that was a bloody good transfer window for me, especially managing to convince Rivas to come to QPR!! And I think Abreu and Flectcher speak for themselves, They're banging in the goals. Also I have Cirulizza, Zucculini and Santiago Garcia coming in the Jan transfer window. This is Santiago Garcia :)

02182009223742jx8.th.jpg

The next Uruguyan superstar? Hopefully. Bit slow and undetermined but they can be improved easily.

If you're in your first season with QPR, just buy Adriano from Porto, I bought him for 200k and he scored 30 goals which got me promoted

very consistent performer for a very low price

my seasons with QPR:

1) 2nd place, 20 points behind Reading ^^

2) EPL: 14th

3) EPL: 4th

4) EPL: 4th + FA Cup

5) EPL: 1st + FA Cup, lost CL final against Barcelona with penalties

wow certainly a dramatic rise in finishes and competition success after season 2...im hoping for the same...all my signing should be shiit hot by then...great start in my first season in the prem...5 games in, 4 wins and one draw!

I've started a QPR game and have been going for quite a while now. So I've finally reached the end of the first transfer window :) Here are my brilliant buys and sales:

Transfers In:

Nainggolan - 200k

Mattock - 3m

Van Zanten - 750k

Abreu - Free

S. Lennon- Loan

Ledesma - 2.4m

Rivas - 1.9m

J. Lewis - 500k

Moreno - Free

Beevers - £1m

Transfers Out:

Bolder - 250k

Jake Cole - P/ex

Leigertwood - 500k

Moreno - Loan

Beevers - Loan

I think that was a bloody good transfer window for me, especially managing to convince Rivas to come to QPR!! And I think Abreu and Flectcher speak for themselves, They're banging in the goals. Also I have Cirulizza, Zucculini and Santiago Garcia coming in the Jan transfer window. This is Santiago Garcia :)

02182009223742jx8.th.jpg

The next Uruguyan superstar? Hopefully. Bit slow and undetermined but they can be improved easily.

Nice mate but hold your horses...look at my POST ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and see all the players i got in the second season transfer window before i even kicked a premiership ball!!! if you thought the first window was good for you wait for this (presuming you get promoted) bojan for free!!! (its a bug that happens on all peoples game, he gets released by barca---not that im complaining) take a look at my strikers...all of them raved about on here and guaranteed goal getters.

Got myself promoted to Premiership after finishing 2nd behind Wolves, who romped the league by 100+ pts.

Told the board I'd be aiming for a mid table finsih, so got £14.5m to spend, players I have brought in so far:

Bojan - Free

Aquino - Free

Opare - Free

Leo - £11.1m

D'Alessandro - £3.8

Majority of the money was spent on Leo from Gremio, but I believe he is worth is quality DC and no need to replace for 10+ years. My problem is now I need to buy a GK with £2m as Cerny aint going cut, I think.. Any recommendations?

Wow, £11.1m for Leo! I got him for £4.5m so am well chuffed!

Transfers In:

Nainggolan - 200k

Mattock - 3m

Van Zanten - 750k

Abreu - Free

S. Lennon- Loan

Ledesma - 2.4m

Rivas - 1.9m

J. Lewis - 500k

Moreno - Free

Beevers - £1m

Transfers Out:

Bolder - 250k

Jake Cole - P/ex

Leigertwood - 500k

Moreno - Loan

Beevers - Loan

02182009223742jx8.th.jpg

Nice mate but hold your horses...look at my POST ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and see all the players i got in the second season transfer window before i even kicked a premiership ball!!! if you thought the first window was good for you wait for this (presuming you get promoted) bojan for free!!! (its a bug that happens on all peoples game, he gets released by barca---not that im complaining) take a look at my strikers...all of them raved about on here and guaranteed goal getters.

Hey, how did you get Ledesma to join....I agreed everything for him and his work permit was rejected! Tried about 3 or 4 times during the season. Out of interest is there anyway of turning WP's off? That would be awesome, if a little unrealistic!

UPDATE:

Start of 3rd season, after finishing 9th, not bad some results could of been better. So whats happened, well Loftus Road got extended to 25,000, not great but a start, I got £30m to spend here are my transfers:

qprtransfer.th.jpg

Here's my current squad:

qprteam.th.jpg

So fingers crossed we can get the European spot.

Update from me:

Finished....drum roll please..............

...4th in my FIRST season in the prem. How you ask? Used 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Bojan ran riot...25+ goals and got European Golden Boot and a ridiculous average rating...Eneyema and Onouha and Santon (play as MR) were also top performers. Makulula (sorry on spelling if its wrong - SC Portugese) also got 15 goals.

Obvioulsy had have another busy transfer window to start an interesting voyage into the Champions League..

Had 25 million upfront and then made another 20 selling Doyle (5m), Sold Bosko Jankovic (10m - Barca) and a few others Barnes, Poli, Bischoff, Baranta, D Strurridge

so with a 45 million kitty i went to work..so far signed Gignac (9m), Marquinhos (11m) Leo (12m)...exciting times..knocking bag job offers every week! and also in talks with Nicolas n'koulou, Carlos Eduardo & Willians Santana (have to decide about which 2 i want) & ...(yes i know its mainly a brazilian invasion) and YES i have kept some home grown players in Connolly, Hall, Rowlands and J Oastler so i dont get bummed when i have to submit champs league players - i have made that mistake in the past.

Screen shots to follow..currently at work - but obv not working!

Good to see alot of people buying Santon, he's a favoured personnel on my save and captain of the club at 25, so far making 331 appearances for the side! Total legend at RB or MR.

I just won the prem for the first time in my 2014 season after finishing second by 9 points to city last season, I'm trying to create a rivalry with them at the moment although Mark Hughes still thinks we can be friends...

Also got revenge on Real by winning the CL after losing 1-0 to them in the final last season :)

My Squad at the moment...

Akinfeev/Ochoa/Regen

Garay/Zapata/Corluka/Leo/Santon/Oliva/Rafinha/Regens

Drenthe/Hernanes/Walcott/Regens

Bojan/Altidore/Keirrison/Regens

Anyone who has got as far as I have, who was the original player you kept hold of the longest out of interest? I think mine was Peter Ramage - Managed to do pretty well in my first two seasons in the prem to be fair to the lad.

Also, anyone who got a new stadium, can you tell me how much you balance was at the time?

Cheers

Really impressive squad you got there Dr Zhivago!

After starting several new savegames (German Nationalteam, Djurgarden, Bordeaux) I couldn't get into any of those games and got bored after while. That is why I went back to my QPR save and kicked off the 2017/2018 season today.

I was given a transfer budget of £41M but didn't make any major signings due to the fact that the players I wanted were either too expensive or not interested in joining QPR (mainly players from big european clubs). So I just signed a couple of promising Youngsters (Newgens) for a total of £3.8M which left me with about £36M for the winter transfer period.

Start to the season went well. 4 Wins out of 4 games including a pleasing 3-0 win at Anfield (scored 11 goals overall in those games while conceding 1).

The CL draw gave me the following group: Paris St. Germain, FC Porto, FC Brügge.

Archived