[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

On 15/11/2023 at 14:41, sebastian_starttrbts said:

Got it :) I inserted the whole "classes"-folder (AND therefore the config as well) and it worked

But unfortunately it seems like there's no way to remove the < and > buttons, but at least I tried :) Thank you :)

Screenshot2023-11-15at15_40_32.png.9b41b089f6475ff65e72bde2db97a500.png

For future reference, you also need a config.xml file in there

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, which file would control the type and size of the fonts used in the column titles/headings used in the game in general?

I couldn't find anything very indicative in the fonts folder via Resource Archiver, I'm suspecting it has to do with some class or other direction that I can't figure out.

I know it's possible to edit the text itself via person properties.xml, but I'd like to change the size and style, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.492a4187421f62d05ae258bafe4a3163.png

image.png.1260b361fdf9663f28fba07bbb496013.png

Is there a skin option that forces you to fully reload a skin to see new changes ? Usually I can edit a panel, back out and back in to see the change but on this skin I'm playing around with I always have to reload the whole skin and it takes like 3 minutes to see any changes and it's to slow when all you're doing is making a small change 

Good morning,

I'd really like to learn and understand soemthing which I seem to completely miss so far - It's something from Tato Skin but I think it might be something really basic I miss here - so maybe I can get some answer here...

I tried to extend something within his skin (selectable panel in club overview):

image.png.c3c7e212a0718b6b71597068ff84e932.png

As you can see, I tried adding the technical directory and it fails...

So I checked the the code for the file responsible for that (club overview staff extended panel.xml) and it starts like:

<!--manager-->
        <container class="tato" default_height="60" priority="1">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container id="manC">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-2" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" size="9">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="227981" type="use" value="Manager" />
                </widget>
                <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" file="club/woz/tab/person snapshot club overview manager" id="mana" player="false">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="TMnR" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>
            </container>

<container id="nomC">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="object_action_button" id="oabt" action_id="TCpJ">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>
            </container> 
        </container>

<container class="tato" red_replacement="woz_3rd" default_height="60"  priority="1">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <translation id="text" translation_id="227983" type="use"/>
        </widget>
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" file="club/woz/tab/person snapshot club overview ass" id="cmta" player="false">
          <integer id="get_property" value="CMTA" />
        </record>
      </widget>
    </container>

While for the first entry we have:

which seems logical for me as it can be found in person properties.xml and does relate to the manager, for the second widget call (assistant manager) we have this:

<translation id="text" translation_id="227983" type="use"/>
        </widget>
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" file="club/woz/tab/person snapshot club overview ass" id="cmta" player="false">
        </record>
      </widget>

and as you can see in the picture - it does properly display the assistant manager. So I thought adding another staff person (technical director in this case) should work like:

<container class="tato" red_replacement="woz_3rd" default_height="60"  priority="1">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="482629" type="use"/>
        </widget>
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" file="club/woz/tab/person snapshot club overview td" id="PPtd" player="false">
          <integer id="get_property" value="PPtd" />
        </record>
      </widget>
    </container>

PPtd is the definition in person properties.xml - but it fails. 

When I rechecked what might be wrong, I realized that only the first definiton for the manager has a valid reference to person properties.xml:

However

as used for the assistant manager does not. Actually this is nowhere to be found other than in this particular xml... Same goes for all other displayed staff people,

none of the 

<integer id="get_property" value="*" /> 

definitions actually match with person properties.xml - still they all do work properly - except the one I added :)

So obviously I miss on something very basic here in my understanding how this is adressed. In particular, because of all the referenced subpanels called, like:

are pretty much identical - except the attributes shown, which are aligning to the functionality.

I would really be glad, if someone can explain to me what I obviously do not know and understand yet and what I miss in basic understanding how that adressing works...

Edited by ram63

I'm currently working on the club overview panel and some selector panels. For some reason I am not able to place to selector panels next to each other, although I change the id from "cos3" to "cos4". After loading the savegame, only one of the two selectors is visible and the other one appears after i move to another team.

Screenshot2023-11-17at10_41_59.thumb.png.46876ce25658104786d273cdcc7f76a3.png

Screenshot2023-11-17at10_42_16.thumb.png.6533d948c35ec8a2e5213bb1eb8c653d.png

<!-- Small Selectors -->	
	<container minimum_width="1372" default_width="-3" priority="1" >
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" gap="8" offset="0" />

<container/>

<!-- Default: Selector 1 -->
	<container class="team_container_information_overview_panel" file="none" priority="1">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="club/selector/club overview small selector panel head" id="cos3" priority="1" default_widget="lehi" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true"/>
		</container>

<container class="team_container_information_overview_panel" file="none" priority="1">

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="club/selector/club overview small selector panel head" id="cos4" priority="1" default_widget="movw" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true"/>

</container>

</container>

8 hours ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Is there a skin option that forces you to fully reload a skin to see new changes ? Usually I can edit a panel, back out and back in to see the change but on this skin I'm playing around with I always have to reload the whole skin and it takes like 3 minutes to see any changes and it's to slow when all you're doing is making a small change 

in the config file in the panels folder, change the true to false (both)

1 hour ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

I'm currently working on the club overview panel and some selector panels. For some reason I am not able to place to selector panels next to each other, although I change the id from "cos3" to "cos4". After loading the savegame, only one of the two selectors is visible and the other one appears after i move to another team.

Screenshot2023-11-17at10_41_59.thumb.png.46876ce25658104786d273cdcc7f76a3.png

Screenshot2023-11-17at10_42_16.thumb.png.6533d948c35ec8a2e5213bb1eb8c653d.png

<!-- Small Selectors -->	
	<container minimum_width="1372" default_width="-3" priority="1" >
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" gap="8" offset="0" />

<container/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="club/selector/club overview small selector panel head" id="cos3" priority="1" default_widget="lehi" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true"/>
		</container>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="club/selector/club overview small selector panel head" id="cos4" priority="1" default_widget="movw" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true"/>

</container>

</container>

Did you try to change the priority to 2 for the second one? 

Or rename the selector file to 'club overview small selector panel head2" and change the path to this file. Sometimes, it helps.

1 hour ago, keysi said:

Did you try to change the priority to 2 for the second one? 

Or rename the selector file to 'club overview small selector panel head2" and change the path to this file. Sometimes, it helps.

I may have made a mistake. It seems like the selector file does not need different ids. Which makes sense, since it is the same selector file.

Now I have one id per selector file and it seems to work. :)

8 minutes ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

I may have made a mistake. It seems like the selector file does not need different ids. Which makes sense, since it is the same selector file.

Now I have one id per selector file and it seems to work. :)

If the selectors don't have different Id's they will keep defaulting to the same panel.

32 minutes ago, snowofman said:

If the selectors don't have different Id's they will keep defaulting to the same panel.

For about five Minutes I thought it would be working... until I changed one panel via the selector and all the others changed as well :D

Changing to different ids brings back the problem that the selectors only appear after I moved one club further.

Edited by sebastian_starttrbts

5 minutes ago, sebastian_starttrbts said:

For about five Minutes I thought it would be working... until I changed one panel via the selector and all the others changed as well :D

Changing to different ids brings back the problem that the selectors only appear after I moved one club further.

this container should not be needed for both selectors, try and pull one out and put it in the container with the other (1 container for both selectors)

13 hours ago, snowofman said:

yes, your missing a file

thank you, but what file is this? inside the "match overview popup panel.xml" calls for the "match info overview popup" which neither skin has it because the game take it from it's default files. I've puted it in match folder from the archiver and the same thing happens.

Update: nevermind, found it, thanks!

Edited by alexmorak

I'm 100% sure it was possible in the past but I'm not sure where to edit it as nothing worked so far. When I open the Tactics screen during the match, the tactics pitch is always minimised. Is there a way to make it permanently open? 

Thank you. 

image.thumb.png.26182576b9e687bdebd4a0adc8692832.png

5 minutes ago, RussoTuristo said:

I want to remove this dots near morale icon when the column is collapsed.

I guess I have to edit properties file but what exactly should I edit there?

Hide contents

2023-11-18225624.png.3fe2727da116d131fd3110df2f362461.png

just go into the file that contains the view and make the width of the moral less and the dot will be hidden or give it a label_disabled="true"

Em 16/11/2023 em 16:58, lugui disse:

Please, which file would control the type and size of the fonts used in the column titles/headings used in the game in general?

I couldn't find anything very indicative in the fonts folder via Resource Archiver, I'm suspecting it has to do with some class or other direction that I can't figure out.

I know it's possible to edit the text itself via person properties.xml, but I'd like to change the size and style, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.492a4187421f62d05ae258bafe4a3163.png

Sharing the solution, just in case anyone is looking for the same in the future:

table_heading.xml inside /fonts controls the style, size, etc.

image.png.17af564bc66277e83618188f687c6a06.png

Does anyone know why the new player trait code has to be contained inside an attribute container to work?

I separated the additional attributes panel from the main attributes panel and now the new trait code doesn't work, if I put it back inside the attribute panel it works fine.

6 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

Does anyone know why the new player trait code has to be contained inside an attribute container to work?

I separated the additional attributes panel from the main attributes panel and now the new trait code doesn't work, if I put it back inside the attribute panel it works fine.

After being infuriated with this for about an hour I fixed it right after posting.

Changed the container class on the additional attributes panel from a client object viewer panel to a player attributes panel and it fixed it! 

On 16/11/2023 at 15:28, Galeg said:

Is it possible to create a player attributes panel that doesn't display every attribute? A basic example of what I mean is attached.

attributes.png

I figured this out, mostly, but don't know the syntax needed to get the development arrows to show up. Anyone got a hint?

1 minute ago, Galeg said:

I figured this out, mostly, but don't know the syntax needed to get the development arrows to show up. Anyone got a hint?

The arrows for development should show automatically?

I know for staff they have the added on parts but these aren't in the player attributes

<!-- small inset from sides of table -->
                <list id="column_table_properties">
                    <record id="CNam" indx="0" left="8" sort_disabled="true" />
                    <record id="COff" indx="1" left="8" sort_disabled="true">
                        <record id="widget_info" class="training_improvement"/>
                    </record>
                    <record id="CVal"  indx="2" right="4" sort_disabled="true" />
                </list>

3 horas atrás, PequenoGenio disse:

But i only want to edit player's stats on yhe player profile.
It's the same?

Amigo, in theory, there are two ways of doing it: one global and the other "local".

The global one would be what I posted a few comments above and mentioned by @JustHowie. In this case, it would change ALL column titles within the game.

The "local" would be to edit the .xml itself that pulls these statistics into the player's profile. I don't have access to my files right now, but when I have them, I'll share the exact name with you. For example, I managed to set AMR and VRM as yellow and red, the respective card colors, in this case.

While you're at it, what font do you use? Looks so smooth...

Edited by lugui

Hi guys,

I'm using the SAS skin and have removed the comps folder to make sure that the respective competition's animated lineups appear (i.e. Actual UCL animations). However, the scoreboard's timing is now just white. May I check how to rectify this?

Also, the SAS skin seems to take away the accents that are unique to the competitions (e.g. VAR review panel, Goalscorer panel, etc.), which files should I be looking to remove?

image.png.a09038a7e38f126ee08c579b8b8b94c7.png

Edited by j.nthnlm