[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

I just want to say that, despite creating and using my own skin, this is the one that got me into this and this is the marker for us all to aim for. The one thing that really got me was the bookmark popup and what I could then do with it...

22dfbe5eed5b43764627fad8295a89b0.gif

This is just a test but the ability to create popups like this is completely new to me. I can create them in areas where I pre-allocate spaces but have never cracked the actual free standing element of it.

---

I also love the hidden ID 'copier' - that is genuis!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new versions folders, where do I put my Match score table files to customize them? For normal and the licensed oned? I don't see a 'comp' folder in the panels/match folder to change Champions League stuff.

53 minutes ago, ep3deacs said:

Hi I've noticed that on the staff screen you can no longer see national caps. Is there anyway of getting this back? Cheers

image.thumb.png.89294a88289358194a958b0d7fc3e0d1.png

Had to remove it to add the send on coaching course button. Will have a look at readding it if there's a future update

4 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

I just want to say that, despite creating and using my own skin, this is the one that got me into this and this is the marker for us all to aim for. The one thing that really got me was the bookmark popup and what I could then do with it...

22dfbe5eed5b43764627fad8295a89b0.gif

This is just a test but the ability to create popups like this is completely new to me. I can create them in areas where I pre-allocate spaces but have never cracked the actual free standing element of it.

---

I also love the hidden ID 'copier' - that is genuis!

all credit for the id's goes to Rensie and @GIMN! I just adapted their code and figured out a non intrusive way of doing it! 

The pop ups are cool, next time i'm at my pc i'll send you a concept i had but never expanded on, gonna be taking a few days away after the couple of weeks of crunch this update took 😂 Me and jack are both due on holiday within the next few weeks so we wanted it out before then

What size should the mini stadiums be in because they look bad in the club info screen when you switch between overview and stadium?

EDIT: never mind...full-size it seems

Edited by poma

35 minutes ago, poma said:

What size should the mini stadiums be in because they look bad in the club info screen when you switch between overview and stadium?

do not use the original mini stadiums pack.  it is very old and the quality of the pictures is low.  the best option is to use the modern stadiums background pack but edit the configuration file so that the images are not displayed as a background

1 hour ago, poma said:

i use the sortitoutsi Background and Stadium Pack, but we can't link them on this forum

1 hour ago, Olas Nick said:

do not use the original mini stadiums pack.  it is very old and the quality of the pictures is low.  the best option is to use the modern stadiums background pack but edit the configuration file so that the images are not displayed as a background

How would you do this? I like the idea - thanks.

17 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

How would you do this? I like the idea - thanks.

if you download one of the full screen packs from another site, you should just be able to do a find and replace on the config 

13 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

if you download one of the full screen packs from another site, you should just be able to do a find and replace on the config 

Thanks mate - I managed to download the full pack from the site you mentioned (I am a member), and was able to easily just use the internal stadium pics and it works brilliant. Thanks for the heads up.

Also once again, thanks for the great work on the skin and sharing it.

Edited by rootcoors

15 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Removed stadium pictures behind results on club overview panel.

Love it - great stuff as always

I liked this (quoted) btw - was there a reason for removing it?

If it doesn't break anything, how would i go about putting that back in please mate?

28 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Love it - great stuff as always

I liked this (quoted) btw - was there a reason for removing it?

If it doesn't break anything, how would i go about putting that back in please mate?

It didn't show the stadium graphics properly for people without external graphics 

if you copy the club overview team fixtures item.xml from 1.2 it should work

1 hour ago, nickoo said:

I can't seem to find club ticket prices on the profile screen? Not sure if I'm missing it on a screen but I've had a good look and cant seem to find it

might be on the stadium panel, but it has no real impact on the gameplay so i haven't given it any emphasis on anything 

38 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

might be on the stadium panel, but it has no real impact on the gameplay so i haven't given it any emphasis on anything 

Nah it's not there - it's a good indicator on how much your club/other clubs earn through match day revenue 

Loving the skin, its incredible.

I do have a quick question if thats okay, I've changed the 3 font files to a font I would prefer to use (https://brailleinstitute.org/freefont), renamed 3 fonts (Regular, Bold, Italic) to match the 3 Google Sans one you used (saves editing).

The text has changed everywhere except for the average rating in the season stats and in the top area, the small games played one has changed (training might be effected also, but not sure as its the off season).

Is there another font I need to change for those or is there a file(s) I need to edit?

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.a5176da0f4207ab01f57ff7daead8869.png

Edited by rootcoors

For info and to help, the "past injury.xml" file is not linking to the correct area when you click the title.

WTCS Gold v1.3/panels/player/tcs/selector/past injury.xml

Line 14 reads

<widget class="link_button" section="Pfrm" auto_size="all">

And it should read

<widget class="link_button" section="PHin" auto_size="all">

I've changed my version.

2 hours ago, Raymubdo21 said:

Apologies for the stupid question, is their a way to change the font to Bold easily?

The quickest way would be:

Rename the googlesans.ttf font in the fonts folder to old_googlesans.ttf.

Duplicate the googlesansbold.ttf and rename the new file googlesans.ttf.

*note: everything will look bold, so it wont be easy to distinguish between a header and contents, but assume you’re not worried about that.

Edited by rootcoors

42 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

The quickest way would be:

Rename the googlesans.ttf font in the fonts folder to old_googlesans.ttf.

Duplicate the googlesansbold.ttf and rename the new file googlesans.ttf.

*note: everything will look bold, so it wont be easy to distinguish between a header and contents, but assume you’re not worried about that.

Ok thanks for that

2 hours ago, Failproof said:

In player overview Per 90 Minutes is empty

Per90.PNG

That selector should be removed. The per 90 stats are in the Reports selector, in the statistics tab

On 23/03/2024 at 09:38, rootcoors said:

I do have a quick question if thats okay, I've changed the 3 font files to a font I would prefer to use (https://brailleinstitute.org/freefont), renamed 3 fonts (Regular, Bold, Italic) to match the 3 Google Sans one you used (saves editing).

The text has changed everywhere except for the average rating in the season stats and in the top area, the small games played one has changed (training might be effected also, but not sure as its the off season).

Is there another font I need to change for those or is there a file(s) I need to edit?

Thanks in advance.

The training rating is fine, it is just the average rating where the font has not changed.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

For now I have taken the fonts folder from another skin, just as a quick fix - which makes it work.

Edited by rootcoors

43 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

The training rating is fine, it is just the average rating where the font has not changed.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

For now I have taken the fonts folder from another skin, just as a quick fix - which makes it work.

i have no idea. the class says the font should just be the regular bold font 

43 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

i have no idea. the class says the font should just be the regular bold font 

Yeah I saw that too - very strange. It's no drama as using another font folder and replacing that front with mine worked, so its all good.

I loved everything new in 1.3, however, I missed the quick comparison that comes when you drag and hover a player over another. So I thought ok let's use the mod and switch back to the classic one. But apparently, it is now broken: 

image.png.059f32ed11e74e10bd5eba67e2a21bf7.png

2 hours ago, dℍaisa said:

I loved everything new in 1.3, however, I missed the quick comparison that comes when you drag and hover a player over another. So I thought ok let's use the mod and switch back to the classic one. But apparently, it is now broken: 

image.png.059f32ed11e74e10bd5eba67e2a21bf7.png

Go into panels/player and delete player attributes comparison panel tactics, and reload the skin 

On 22/03/2024 at 01:59, TCSSkin said:

all credit for the id's goes to Rensie and @GIMN! I just adapted their code and figured out a non intrusive way of doing it! 

The pop ups are cool, next time i'm at my pc i'll send you a concept i had but never expanded on, gonna be taking a few days away after the couple of weeks of crunch this update took 😂 Me and jack are both due on holiday within the next few weeks so we wanted it out before then

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing these ideas...

Great update! Love it ;) 

Is there a way to add the player's attributes instead of the position comparison info on the inbox scout report?

image.thumb.png.1b9d0c485d09dd0eb8acdee92f15b516.png

Edited by sebel

13 hours ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Question can I have multiple panels via the mod section of the files?

You can, but lf anything overwrites the same files then it won't be compatible together

20240325_121127.thumb.jpg.c4776d9ce8bc217c166359950f529bdb.jpgI cant show it now cause I dont have the game opened, but when I click the tactic panel I dont see the team instruction on its normal position, at the left of the pitch, but the team instructions are below the pitch

Sorry if I cant explain it better but if thats the case later I show a screenshot

Edit - found an image online and its Something like This, the team instructions are not on the left and visible, but below the players and pitch and unable to see them

Edited by brokas
Imagen

On 23/03/2024 at 09:38, rootcoors said:

Thanks in advance.

Are you able to send me the WTCS skin file you have with this updated font please? As I am bit overwhelmed on how to successfully change it for myself, do you mind please?

37 minutes ago, Raymubdo21 said:

Are you able to send me the WTCS skin file you have with this updated font please? As I am bit overwhelmed on how to successfully change it for myself, do you mind please?

No worries at all.

I will do this for you when I get home.

8 hours ago, Raymubdo21 said:

Thank you very much

Here is the fonts folder as a zip file.

• Make sure FM24 is closed.
  • Extract the zip file and replace the fonts folder that came with the skin, with this one.
  • Open up FM24, clear the cache and reload the skin.

You should then see this new font showing everywhere as expected.

fonts.zip

Edited by rootcoors

1 hour ago, rootcoors said:

Here is the fonts folder as a zip file.

• Make sure FM24 is closed.
  • Extract the zip file and replace the fonts folder that came with the skin, with this one.
  • Open up FM24, clear the cache and reload the skin.

You should then see this new font showing everywhere as expected.

fonts.zip 310.99 kB · 1 download

Worked a treat, thank you I appreciate it

I love the skin! Is there a way to incoporate the quick attributes comparisson to the tactic screen when switching players without switching back to the original?

23 hours ago, brokas said:

20240325_121127.thumb.jpg.c4776d9ce8bc217c166359950f529bdb.jpgI cant show it now cause I dont have the game opened, but when I click the tactic panel I dont see the team instruction on its normal position, at the left of the pitch, but the team instructions are below the pitch

Sorry if I cant explain it better but if thats the case later I show a screenshot

Edit - found an image online and its Something like This, the team instructions are not on the left and visible, but below the players and pitch and unable to see them

Any fix on this? 

23 hours ago, brokas said:

31 minutes ago, HowzatFM said:

Any fix on this? 

In his new update the tactic screen has changed to what you see now, I believe there is a MOD to revert it back to default

If this isnt what you mean, then just ignore me

2 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

There isn't a fix as it's part of the skin - i actually prefer it

You can go into v1.2 and put the old look back in - or use the mod folder and see if any in there suit you better.

Ok nice! Not had a play around with the new skin yet! Thanks 

On 25/03/2024 at 10:09, brokas said:

5 hours ago, HowzatFM said:

Any fix on this? 

press the button.

15 hours ago, Machos said:

I love the skin! Is there a way to incoporate the quick attributes comparisson to the tactic screen when switching players without switching back to the original?

we couldn't find somewhere where it fit, so i asked about 20 different people, and the collective response was "i don't use it", so we've just hidden it

8 minutos atrás, TCSSkin disse:

press the button.

I know that and that was not the question, the question was if there were any way to put the TI where they usualy are on most skins. 

Based on the other users answers I realize that's not the case, which is fine, I will go back to using other skins.