TCSSkin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, d3niz said:

Looks great.

I can see from the screenshots that some pics the menubar has the club color while other pics don't. Will it be customizable? 

yeah its a seperate version of teh skin.

Anyone else had this issue with match in between highlights panels? The title of the second panel is being cut off.

image.thumb.png.5b6421cb581746fd0bfae6f47782bcc6.png

Also I would like to know how can I change one of this panels to Match Incidents so I could see teams kits. Thanks.

On 19/04/2022 at 17:22, FrazT said:

Clear your cache and see if that helps.

Yeah done all that . Very strange !! ..... I have more than enough processing , ram and whatever else it uses but this skin has stuttering in the 3D game . Shame that i have gone back to FM Zealand skin which isn't a bad thing

1 hour ago, kayyuenchinup said:

@bluestillidie00Excellent work as always. 

I notice your kits are different, like some sort of fantasy kits, e.g. Chelsea Trivago kit.  

May I know which kit pack you use?  

i make them using fmkitcreator. i'll pm you these specific kits later on tonight 

Great skin, I've noticed that in one game that i played what had happened on the pitch was noted in the notable events panel. Has this already been raised?

Also is there anyway to edit the text font on the player profile screen of the shirt?

20220424145337_1.jpg

Edited by One hell of a keeper

is it possible to release the complete files of this skin? I wanted to change some things for myself.

By the way, how do I open this fmf file to edit the panels? I don't think I understand.

Edited by vamcj

18 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

yeah ive basically got 1.1 ready to go, just need to actually upload it which is more work than most realise

I'm glad the only places I upload these days is here and FMG. Copy and pasting and filling out form for different websites upload procedures as a pain. I'm looking at you FMScout xD.

On 03/05/2022 at 00:33, vamcj said:

By the way, how do I open this fmf file to edit the panels? I don't think I understand.

You need to download FM Resource Archiver from Steam (idk if there is one in EGS/MS Store) and unarchive .fmf file with it

Am 3.5.2022 um 13:28 schrieb bluestillidie00:

yeah ive basically got 1.1 ready to go, just need to actually upload it which is more work than most realise

Hi any news when the new version will be released?

Hi! v 1.0 supported backgound packs however, v 1.1 does not seem to be allowing for transparent panels. Is a transparency option/background selector in your plans as of now? Thanks for your continous work over the past few years, really love how you adopt a completely different design apporach every year and manage to release  some of the best and freshest skins.

How do i get the logos to appear on a solid color background?

Iwant it to appear on a solid color like the Championship logo, not like the QPR logo. How can i do it?

1569040_20220514202841_1.png.b715c998e0369021b0b300c433288a9b.png

1569040_20220514202919_1.png.11c175a46a23e1dedfc12889c4f5d7dd.png

5 hours ago, safasirin said:

Isn't there a solution to this?

10 hours ago, msuatgunerli said:

Hi! v 1.0 supported backgound packs however, v 1.1 does not seem to be allowing for transparent panels. Is a transparency option/background selector in your plans as of now? Thanks for your continous work over the past few years, really love how you adopt a completely different design apporach every year and manage to release  some of the best and freshest skins.

I would like that to

Other than that its a Cool skin

15 hours ago, msuatgunerli said:

I had to disable backgrounds as they didn't work with match screens, but if you want to reactivate them, you'll need to edit the transparency value on line 41 of client object browser.xml. 0 is completely transparent, 1 is completely opaque.

5 hours ago, safasirin said:

Iwant it to appear on a solid color like the Championship logo, not like the QPR logo. How can i do it?

Isn't there a solution to this?

Absolutely no need for three posts within 6 hours. I work and have other priorities. I can answer general questions on the bus home, I can't tell people how to edit code on the bus.

You'll need to edit line 55, remove that widget.

12 hours ago, alian62 said:

Still cant use this skin .Its the only one i cant use due to the 3D match being jerky ? Not sure why 

Yeah not a clue mate. I haven't seen it raised by anyone one else, nor have I seen it myself. Can't think what'd cause it.

1 saat önce, bluestillidie00 said:

I had to disable backgrounds as they didn't work with match screens, but if you want to reactivate them, you'll need to edit the transparency value on line 41 of client object browser.xml. 0 is completely transparent, 1 is completely opaque.

Absolutely no need for three posts within 6 hours. I work and have other priorities. I can answer general questions on the bus home, I can't tell people how to edit code on the bus.

You'll need to edit line 55, remove that widget.

Yeah not a clue mate. I haven't seen it raised by anyone one else, nor have I seen it myself. Can't think what'd cause it.

Sorry for my thoughtlessness.  I found the part you mentioned, but i couldn't find how to edit it. I'll be glad, if you help me.

1 minute ago, safasirin said:

Sorry for my thoughtlessness.  I found the part you mentioned, but i couldn't find how to edit it. I'll be glad, if you help me.

Just delete the container

Em 13/04/2022 em 14:02, bluestillidie00 disse:

yeah its a seperate version of teh skin.

Hello @bluestillidie00

Thanks for the updated version. You mentioned here that it would be two versions, one of them with club solid colors on menubar. Could you please confirm if you'll release it? I would really appreciate if you could sent it to me or at least give me the XML files so I can replace myself. Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, safasirin said:

Hi. Could you please show me where exactly i should delete?

open the file in an editor( edit ++, or notepad(does not have line numbers), scroll down to line 55, look for <widget> and </widget> delete both inc the code inbetween and save the file.. done

6 hours ago, roarkmcshane07 said:

Looking For HELP

If you look to the right of the photo the players information the text is very crushed

Any Ideas? 

Football Manager 2022 19_05_2022 12_27_37.png

Football Manager 2022 19_05_2022 12_27_21.png

what's your windows resolution scaling set to? not fm, but windows

Em 15/05/2022 em 16:55, d3niz disse:

Hello @bluestillidie00

Thanks for the updated version. You mentioned here that it would be two versions, one of them with club solid colors on menubar. Could you please confirm if you'll release it? I would really appreciate if you could sent it to me or at least give me the XML files so I can replace myself. Thank you so much.

Hey Bluestilldie00 sorry to insist on this, I really appreciate if you could shed some light here. Thank you a lot