[FM22][SKIN] TCS4

TCSSkin

On 19.05.2022 at 20:16, snowofman said:

open the file in an editor( edit ++, or notepad(does not have line numbers), scroll down to line 55, look for <widget> and </widget> delete both inc the code inbetween and save the file.. done

Are we doing this editing from the "titlebar" file?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a silly question, but how do I use the version 1.1? There's no .fmf file when I download it from the links provided, just what I assume are the individual components of the skin. Am I missing a step here? Any help would be appreciated! Love the v1.0 skin by the way and excited to try out v1.1!

1 minute ago, BarstoolProphet said:

This may be a silly question, but how do I use the version 1.1? There's no .fmf file when I download it from the links provided, just what I assume are the individual components of the skin. Am I missing a step here? Any help would be appreciated! Love the v1.0 skin by the way and excited to try out v1.1!

Extract the file into the skins folder. did intend to compress it into an fmf file but i just forgot

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Extract the file into the skins folder. did intend to compress it into an fmf file but i just forgot

Ah I figured out the issue, user error on my part I think. The v1.1 unzipped to a folder within a folder in my skins folder so it wasn't recognizing it. All sorted now, v1.1 looks great! Thanks for the quick response @bluestillidie00!

As I've already said great skin - but I do have a question please.

When I visit a player on another team it doesn't auto select their position in their position section and I have to click on it... not sure why this is happening are you able to help please? I have tried clearing cache, reloading skin etc...

My Player

MyPlayer.thumb.png.a90e2deb1ed0747f6dcad838b5172ba0.png

Opposition Player

OppositionPlayer.thumb.png.9da1292d67cf5b61a90118c1bcf92db8.png

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

strange, can't say ive seen that behaviour before

Ah no worries then, its not a major issue - just an extra step (click) to see the details - can certainly live with it.

Thanks for coming back to me.

6 minutes ago, rootcoors said:

Ah no worries then, its not a major issue - just an extra step (click) to see the details - can certainly live with it.

Thanks for coming back to me.

i remember it happening, however the only time is when i have more than one position selector active, which you don't, so i'm not sure tbh 

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

i remember it happening, however the only time is when i have more than one position selector active, which you don't, so i'm not sure tbh 

I think I have worked the bug out, obviously I don't know how to resolve.

If I click "highlight" and choose players best position - when I jump around players it works exactly as it should (position selected). If I then click "highlight" again the selection goes off, and its then on last played position, I click on a position it displays, change to another player it doesn't.

So having it clicked onto players best position, which makes the most sense anyway, keeps it working.

Hope that makes sense and helps - thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Sometimes when I click onto a player, their number will show as 0. Do you have any Idea why this Is?

It Isn't an International thing, as It affects youth players without a squad number, and unregistered players without a number too.

Any Ideas on how to stop this?

Thank you, Rob.
image.png.e742bd9391d4bf08eecea2731480ee21.png

8 hours ago, @rob_peat said:

Hey guys.

Sometimes when I click onto a player, their number will show as 0. Do you have any Idea why this Is?

It Isn't an International thing, as It affects youth players without a squad number, and unregistered players without a number too.

Any Ideas on how to stop this?

Thank you, Rob.
image.png.e742bd9391d4bf08eecea2731480ee21.png

if the player doesn't have a squad number it shows. You can make that particular graphic invisible, if you search on the forum you'll find something. At work atm so

8 hours ago, keysi said:

Just make the number 0 transparent in your skin\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers\large and your skin\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers\default

No Idea how to do that mate, this Is what comes up, any Idea where abouts It Is?

80b9d4ef7986cb0d12141356c516c493.png.a6cd8554c415620ac0fa881e0d1a1ced.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...