Poll on [FM22 > Derby County] - Managing the (not so) Mighty Rams

Stuniverse

Poll on [FM22 > Derby County] - Managing the (not so) Mighty Rams  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Following the announcement that Derby County have been docked a further -9 points, making -21 in total, would you like me to:

• Continue [FM22 > Derby County] - Managing the (not so) Mighty Rams save on -12 points
    • Start again using a Custom Database with Derby County on -21 points

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/11/21 at 09:00

On my current [FM22 > Derby County] - Managing the (not so) Mighty Rams Career Update save, I've reached game date Sunday 3rd October 2021 and have played 11 Championship games.

Do I continue the save on -12 points or start again using a custom database on -21 points?

Many thanks.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/558737-fm22-derby-county-managing-the-not-so-mighty-rams/

Tagged: @abulezz @ben_champ @Bitner @dabest @DefinitelyTaylor @Djecker @JaytheGreat @jmgrima @karanhsingh @Paggioram @Punch @Recyclic3021 @samboing @TheMadMonk

Edited by Stuniverse

You're not far in so it probably won't make a huge difference, but -12 is what it was when you started, so it's not like you're gaining any unfair advantage.

But if you want the extra challenge of starting on -21, then go for it, it's your game :lol:

44 minutes ago, albertluque said:

Can't some in game editors alter your points totals? So you could give yourself the additional -9 if you can find a suitable in game editor.

Thanks, @albertluque. The only in-game editor I’m aware of comes at an additional cost and I wouldn’t want to risk corrupting an existing save by getting it wrong. In the pre-game editor, for example, you need to use Advanced Rules and then verify your changes so it’s not exactly straight forward.